Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Indeed.

Perfect emoticon is perfect: yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:04 pm

that's awesome Isa! I'm a bit envious, I wish I had your luck with the ladies!!!

ugh, karaoke night just outside my window. kill. me. now.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Isa wrote:
Embarassed

Ok, she is the identical twin sister of a friend. I've met her once in Brazil, but very briefly.

Now I've became really good friends with her sister, who was here in Pakistan last week. We both work for the government, but she lives in Tel Aviv. We had a nice talk and I talked about me and she told me about her sister. Now her sister wants me to go to Berlin and meet her. She lives there, but she is moving to NYC very soon, so I have to go in August otherwise it will be even more difficult to meet her, but in August I'm already going to Sri Lanka...

The bizarre thing is to talk to this really nice person, this friend, and flert with her identical twin sister at the same time...

Laughing I know my life seems so much more glamurous than it actually is. But I guarantee you it's not that glamurous.

Oh too many personal details. I just can't hold, can I?

This is awesome Very Happy

I think you should go, with and open mind, an open heart and a promise to yourself to make the most out of whatever happens smile.

I hope it's amazing yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:51 pm

How exciting Isa!! You should totally go! Best of luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Sometimes the lightweight in me jumps out. Nice buzz after one beer.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm

GEDDIT ISA.

p.s. Dear world,
It's "by accident" not "on accident" ... and "addictive", not "addicting"
Love, Rosie.

(lol that wasn't addressed at you guys... i'm on tumblr)
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm home alone for a change, usually I'm out but today I cant be bothered haha

Cant wait for tomorrow, hopefully seeing my Aunty and heading out with her and my family somewhere nice for a change smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 am

Morning guys!

Thanks for the support last night. You guys are awesome. I love you

What are you guys up to this Friday and weekend? I'm going for a small trip with my friends to the mountains here. Hopefully the weather will be nice. It's this place:

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 Nathia+Gali
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:36 am

Ahh pretty Isa. Quite jealous.
I'm doing nothing ... Saturday with my dad, Sunday getting ready to go back to uni on Monday.
I've got a whole month of placements this semester. Praying for a private hospital again.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
GEDDIT ISA.

p.s. Dear world,
Love, Rosie.

THIS! (But not just on Tumblr.) lulz
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 am

Wow, that place looks beautiful.

Tomorrow it is my youngest sister's 19th birthday so we are having a house party tonight. Hopefully the weather stays good. Marine is coming over from London, I'm picking her up at 10pm. We're supposed to be taking my nan for plaice and chips on Saturday but she hurt her back yesterday and can't move so I think that's off. We're also going to the park to play some tennis and my friend is cutting my hair in the evening. We might go and see Batman at some point. And Sunday we're just going to chill all day. Maybe play some badminton if the weather is nice and there's no wind.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:03 am

Sounds like a good and busy weekend Charlie!! smile

Edit. God I'm tired. lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:09 am

Charlie wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
GEDDIT ISA.

p.s. Dear world,
Love, Rosie.

THIS! (But not just on Tumblr.) lulz
Ikr?! Like seriously, basic english.
I get abnormally frustrated with those two, jfc.

"on accident" ...assholes.

anyway Charlie you're weekend sounds like it's gonna be a nice one!
Badminton though haha. I can honestly say i've never heard someone say they were gonna play that.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:12 am

Has anyone ever taken "Phenergan"? If so, did it knock you the eff out?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:15 am

I have a theatre geek outing tonight with a group around 25 to see a musical. Hopefully it is a good show. I think the rest of the weekend will be work or Olympic watching. I also hope it involves sleep. I really want some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:15 am

Yeah, should be a good one. I think I'm going to skive off overtime tonight. Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:18 am

My mum used to play badminton and netball for Wales so we just sort of inherited it from her. Lol. What's wrong with badminton?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 am

You're/your, there/their/they're and to/too/two also irritate me.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:50 am

Im spending the weekend in thisbeautiful little village where my grandama is from. A couple hundred people live here, most of them a relative of mine in one way or another. I wish i could show you guys this place, located at the end of a fjord with mountains towering on all other sides. Its like a slice of heaven!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 am

Charlie wrote:
My mum used to play badminton and netball for Wales so we just sort of inherited it from her. Lol. What's wrong with badminton?
Hah nothing wrong. It's just a super random sport. Must be bigger over there.

Shanna wrote:
I have a theatre geek outing tonight with a group around 25 to see a musical. Hopefully it is a good show. I think the rest of the weekend will be work or Olympic watching. I also hope it involves sleep. I really want some sleep.
Plus1 Seriously.

MissLilly wrote:
Im spending the weekend in thisbeautiful little village where my grandama is from. A couple hundred people live here, most of them a relative of mine in one way or another. I wish i could show you guys this place, located at the end of a fjord with mountains towering on all other sides. Its like a slice of heaven!
Take pics! smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:19 am

yeah, Celia, pics! maybe you can find some pictures on google to show us?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:23 am

MissLilly wrote:
Sounds amazing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:23 am

That sounds incredible, Celia. Wish I could see it.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:38 am

Ugh that sounds so pretty.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:46 am

I want pics too! smile

Just took a nice nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next