Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana fanfiction

Go down 
+13
mardou
MissLilly
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
eli_
Dina
Shanna_
Mike`
Cora_
Alison DiLaurentis
Tuk17
Charles
Isa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:29 am

Cora_ wrote:
For some reason I think of purple as being Brittany's favorite color, I'm not sure why. Maybe because I associate it with unicorns? Ha. I don't even know.

If we're just going by what Santana wears, she seems to wear more red than anything else. Or at least her red outfits are the most memorable, because it's usually those sexy dresses. And her prom dress was red.

But then there's her black sex dungeon bedroom.

The plot of this chapter is
Spoiler:

That made me lmao and then I remembered I was jealous of her room cuz I have always wanted Black walls. Now I feel weird. lol.

Oh lord at the summary lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:33 am

I'm liking the plot for the next chapter!

Santana and red do go together and it's a fabulous color for her but I always put it in the Santana's image department. Red goes with all of her image and power moments but it isn't typically used in the genuine moments. Black has been and then the light colors of Landslide and Songbird.

Last edited by Shanna_ on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 am

Her Prom dress was probably red, cuz she looks hot in red and for the devil in a red dress line.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 am

The new chapet sounds amazing!!! And I can't belive you're bringing in
Spoiler:
I love youuuu!

re: favorite color: I'm going with black because of the room, and because if you think about it, this season when she wasn't in her uniform she was almost always wearing black. And I don't like purple Shrug
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:12 am

eli_ wrote:
The new chapet sounds amazing!!! And I can't belive you're bringing in
Spoiler:
I love youuuu!

re: favorite color: I'm going with black because of the room, and because if you think about it, this season when she wasn't in her uniform she was almost always wearing black. And I don't like purple Shrug

lol eli. Black is my favorite color and I also dislike purple. Black gets my vote as well.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:38 am

Cora the next chapter sounds brilliant!

Santana's favourite colour, I feel like it's black. The reds look good on her, so I feel like she plays that up more than actually loving the colour.

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 am

Loved the last chapter, Cora!
Like Eli already said: Your Rachel is incredibly good. I can see Lea in front of me saying these words you wrote down, as I'm reading your fic.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Aww..I'm sad I missed the past two days discussions.

My comments:
Group hug I love this neighbourhood and I'm scared to even look at L chat..
_________

Brighid!! ROFL
_________

@Cora- I love the next chapters plot!! Your fic is so hilarious, it's my favourite Heart 02
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 am

I'm trying to find some song for either Santana to sing to Brittany at work, or for the two of them to duet to. What do you guys think about this acoustic version of I Think We're Alone Now? (For some reason I want it to be a cheesy 80s song. Wink )

I have no idea who that girl is, BTW.

I realize the notion of music in fic is kind of dumb... I'm not going to give "song lists" like some people do for each chapter. But I want to be able to see/hear it clearly in my head.

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:10 am

I like the idea of a stripped down version of that particular song being sung by Santana. If I insert Naya's voice and slow the tempo down just a touch then I really like the song smile
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Chapter 7 is posted! It's so outrageously long, I honestly I feel like I need to apologize to people. But I just can't stand to split up the "episode." I know it's crazy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7790714/7/Set_the_World_on_Fire

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:54 pm

I LOVE YOU CORA. Gonna fall asleep to your update. I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Hooray for the update! I continued my streak of reading where I shouldn't be reading. Tonight I enjoyed it while getting headshots and program photos done. It was like I ignored everyone and stared at my phone until I had to smile then stashed the phone in the cleavage until the shot was taken then back out for more reading. I'm classy like that.

As always it was fabulous. I love your episode feel so much. It just plays perfectly in my head.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:45 am

Cora, I loved that you got to use your - "That is funny. Because I never really got a straight vibe from you." thing. Pure brilliance.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:54 am

ok, I'm gonna come out and say it: that was some SERIOUS Pezberry trolling, Cora! It totally looked like you're setting up something juicy with Rachel. Loved it, that should give those hardcore Brittana shippers something to be worried about Laughing God, I'm so mean.
And thank you for mentioning the granny panties! I squealed at that yahoo
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Charlie wrote:
Cora, I loved that you got to use your - "That is funny. Because I never really got a straight vibe from you." thing. Pure brilliance.
Lol, yeah, I figured since we'd never see it on the show, I might as well plagiarize myself. I think there's other stuff I've used that was originally just a random post at GF, but now I can't think what it was.

eli_ wrote:
ok, I'm gonna come out and say it: that was some SERIOUS Pezberry trolling, Cora! It totally looked like you're setting up something juicy with Rachel. Loved it, that should give those hardcore Brittana shippers something to be worried about Laughing God, I'm so mean.
And thank you for mentioning the granny panties! I squealed at that yahoo
Ha, I notice someone in the reviews mentioned they thought they were going to kiss. I guess if I was going in the Pezberry direction, that would have been the perfect opportunity. They do have a strange kind of chemistry, though... even just in fic. I think it's because they're both such strong, feisty, well-defined characters. Brittany is so... amorphous, for lack of a better word. She's not nearly as defined. Especially this season.

Shanna, should I feel weird knowing my story was in your cleavage? tongue

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Some things seemed familiar, but I can't really remember. Shrug

And, only as weird as the Queen should feel about being in my cleavage in both the UK and Oz. Wink ROFL
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Cora_ wrote:

Shanna, should I feel weird knowing my story was in your cleavage? tongue

Well, I thought about underboob storage but that seemed potentially awkward with so many people around Shrug
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Ahh, I am so so stuck for this next chapter. I don't know what to dooo. Now that I've set the precedent of each chapter being huge and all-inclusive, like a complete episode, I have to continue that way. So I have to find a way to weave the different characters' stories together, as well as have some kind of overarching theme.

Everything just kind of came together easily in the last one, I didn't even have to think about it that much. But I'm having a hard time organizing all the plot threads for the last few chapters. I'm really, really bad at plotting. This is damn hard! I feel like I'm writing a whole show myself, Lol. I know it's only four characters and some peripherals, but it's still tricky.

The Brittana is especially tricky, because I feel like I'm just stalling for time until the inevitable happy ending. I don't want to keep giving them contrived drama, but there has to be something, you know?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Well, you don't neccessarily have to keep to drama going for every chapter. I think you have what, two or three more chapters you wanted to do? You can easily give them some more fluff now that Santana's more aware of how Brittany feels re: living together. smile Create some more Brittany/Rachel drama and let free. tongue
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:33 pm

I definitely want to do some fluff in this next one, because it's the Valentine's Day chapter. But even fluff is hard to write... actually in some ways harder than drama, especially with my style of really visual writing, because there are only so many ways to describe how two characters smile at each other, etc. Lol. You have no idea how difficult that part is - the descriptions of how they look/sound/react. I do all the dialogue first, and then I have to go back and try to get all tag words to describe exactly how they look in my head, without repeating words over and over.

Sometimes I just want to insert a gif. Like instead of saying, "Santana gave her a baffled look," I could just put this -

Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 Tumblr_lxk897hmQb1qhdrvm

There's no way to describe Naya's face and its perfection! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:34 pm

OMG that's perfect. Laughing I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Inserting a gif would definitely supply a perfect visual.

Is there anything we can do to help here? Maybe help connect some of the dots?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm sort of typing this out just to help myself organize it, so don't worry if it makes no sense, or if you guys have nothing constructive to add, etc. Lol. I'm just kind of rambling. But if you do have any suggestions, by all means, throw 'em at me.

Here are some of the main threads I still need to get to (under spoiler tags in case some don't want to know.)

Spoiler:

The problem is, this is a lot of stuff, a lot of threads that don't necessarily fit together. But for each one to stand on its own, I'd have to add a ton of stuff to flesh out an entire "episode." So I either cram them together in a few chapters whether they fit tonally or not, or I do more chapters and come up with a LOT more stuff to add to them. I have a feeling I'll end up doing the latter.

This is such a ridiculous amount of thought to put into a fanfic. Don't think I don't realize that. tongue But reading the reviews makes me feel like I want to try not to let people down.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 pm

More chapters. Always go more chapters.

No pressure though. Wink I love you

Everything you write is perfect, but to me that sounds like five or six chapters as opposed to three or four, and a lot of it seems to be more the underlying plots that tie everything together (NYADA and the play[s], Brittany and Pezberry jealousy). You've got a lot of subplots that already seem to be able to work over that (The Pete stuff, and the Kurt health scare), so I think it's already basically set up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana fanfiction
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next