Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana fanfiction

Go down 
+13
mardou
MissLilly
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
eli_
Dina
Shanna_
Mike`
Cora_
Alison DiLaurentis
Tuk17
Charles
Isa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:23 pm

I'm with Mike in that it sounds like more chapters instead of less. Trying to wrap in 10th chapters mightake things feel rushed. Like 1,2 and 4 could go together and 3,5,6 and 8 are another set. It really feels like you have 5 chapters there. I have a strange Desire to card your ideas and mix and match them for flow lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I'm with Mike in that it sounds like more chapters instead of less. Trying to wrap in 10th chapters mightake things feel rushed. Like 1,2 and 4 could go together and 3,5,6 and 8 are another set. It really feels like you have 5 chapters there. I have a strange Desire to card your ideas and mix and match them for flow lol.

This. Laughing And the play and the issues with it set up quite nicely for Kurt's play, leading into his movie. smile
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am

Its a fanfic, not a tv show so you can have as many "episodes" as you need haha(I think that makes sense....) The card thing Shanna mentioned is useful, I've been doing that for the story I am working on, a tip from a writer friend of mine.

And this is the part where I confess that I, the obsessive fanfiction reader admit that I have yet to read the latest update. I fail at life.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Do you guys know of a good place to download Season 3 episodes? I've never been able to get that torrent thing to work, so it would have to be direct downloads.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:14 pm

I don't have a clue. I bought the season pass on itunes. Thank you gas station rewards points for that.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Why don't Torrents work for you?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm

It's so easy to use torrents. I use BitTorrent and then I always search for torrents here: http://torrentz.eu/

What are magnets though?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

I use Vuze and my room mates use uTorrent. I download from http://www.demonoid.me/

I could always send you my back up HD with all the glee episode (thus far) on it.....yes I have a back up cuz you never know....
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 pm

For the basis of downloading not a lot... I could go into it, but my brain hurts right now... tomorrow I will though smile

Nutshell.. they should mean your torrent software has less work to do? In practice... Shrug

Click on it though... you should still get your show smile
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:56 pm

I downloaded the torrent software awhile back, but whenever I try to download an actual file, nothing happens. It says "0%" and then it just stays that way, permanently. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Which one are you using?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Maybe you should try downloading the software again? Or a different one?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:34 am

On my desktop it's called "BitLord?" Lol, I really have no idea what I'm doing. I just know it doesn't work.

Which one should I download?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:56 am

BitLord is the one I used to have, it hasn't really been taken care of over the last year or so, it's not great anymore.

The best one as far as ease goes is uTorrent, which also makes using http://thepiratebay.se/ a lot simpler (TPB is still far and away the most popular torrent site on the web). Hit the little magnet/Get Torrent button on the torrent you want, and let it do the rest.

http://www.utorrent.com
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Mike` wrote:
BitLord is the one I used to have, it hasn't really been taken care of over the last year or so, it's not great anymore.

The best one as far as ease goes is uTorrent, which also makes using http://thepiratebay.se/ a lot simpler (TPB is still far and away the most popular torrent site on the web). Hit the little magnet/Get Torrent button on the torrent you want, and let it do the rest.

Yay, that worked, thanks!

Now I have one more dumb question - how do you make sure the version you're downloading doesn't have subtitles? Mine has French captions, and it's driving me crazy, because even with my sub-par French I can tell that some of the translations are really off.

I didn't see anything in the actual file name about subtitles - is there another way to find out?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Yay, that worked, thanks!

Now I have one more dumb question - how do you make sure the version you're downloading doesn't have subtitles? Mine has French captions, and it's driving me crazy, because even with my sub-par French I can tell that some of the translations are really off.

I didn't see anything in the actual file name about subtitles - is there another way to find out?

Usually in the description before you get the torrent it should tell you (Assuming the uploader remembered to write that part).
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:30 pm

I always use BS.Player and it is possible to watch episodes with or without subtitles and to choose the subtitles you want for each episode. The player automatically searches for subtitles, you just need the file for the episode/film. That's very handy if you watch foreign movies, for instance.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:03 am

Cora, your update was amazing. I even reviewed in a non ninja fashion!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:28 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Cora, your update was amazing. I even reviewed in a non ninja fashion!
Ha, I was wondering if that was you, or a different Shanna. Thank you!

I hate having to update on the weekend, because no one's around. Hopefully people will read it over the course of the week.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:47 am

I mean to read it, Hunger Games sucked me in a bit right now. Can't read anything else without thinking I should go read that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Well now I am TWO chapters behind. Cora I am sorry I am such a slacker.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:10 pm

I know I keep saying this, but my favorite thing about your updates is that they cheer me up so much! Like a sunny spring day or chocolate. They actually make me feel better about all the other shitty stuff that's happening in my life. Thank you so much for that!

OF COURSE, fave moment is Santana killing Mercedes.
Merceeeedes! ROFL

And everyone in the reviews seems to love Pete, it's gonna be so sad when that thing happens.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:23 pm

eli_ wrote:
I know I keep saying this, but my favorite thing about your updates is that they cheer me up so much! Like a sunny spring day or chocolate. They actually make me feel better about all the other shitty stuff that's happening in my life. Thank you so much for that!

OF COURSE, fave moment is Santana killing Mercedes.
Merceeeedes! ROFL

And everyone in the reviews seems to love Pete, it's gonna be so sad when that thing happens.
I know and it's supposed to be next chapter too... I don't wannna do it!!! *whines* Maybe I should switch the order of 9 & 10, have Santana lose her job and get the NYADA audition in the next one. But that also feels like something that should happen toward the very end, so I'm not sure.

Lol, the Mercedes thing... when I pictured that in my head, I was at the liquor store, and I started laughing, all by myself. I must have looked like a nutcase. Sometimes I crack myself up. Lame

Thanks Eli! (And now you share a nickname with Kurt's boyfriend. Wink )
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Cora_ wrote:

Thanks Eli! (And now you share a nickname with Kurt's boyfriend. Wink )
Ah! I thought about that! At least I'm a better boyfriend that Blaine, right?
Tell me he's going to be nice to Kurt! yahoo

And if it's lame to laughing by yourself, then I'm the lamest person on earth, so no worries asd
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:32 pm

yahoo Ahhhh the Mercedes part was just the best! I love your fic Cora!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana fanfiction
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next