Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana fanfiction

Go down 
+13
mardou
MissLilly
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
eli_
Dina
Shanna_
Mike`
Cora_
Alison DiLaurentis
Tuk17
Charles
Isa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:38 pm

I have to start reading this soooooon yahoo

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:16 pm

I think you have a great plan and everything feels right. I still want to play the roles you write.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Oh Jesus I think I am dying of laughter here. I just stumbled across this:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7823827/1/Hate_That_I_Love_You

This is a Heya RPF using the plot from a Korean tv show called Full House. I have seen this show, its very cute and funny, but the plot is so outrageous...I am just ROFL

While I don't get the point of using actual actors and actresses to write an AU story.....I just keep picturing Heather/Naya/Kevin/Dianna/Jenna/Harry in the corresponding roles from FH and I can't stop laughing.

I was just talking about that show last week to a friend of mine. lol

I just had to share this insanity.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:42 pm

@Cora that was great! I love your writing smile
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Cora, you slay me yet again. So funny. I seriously wish I could watch this Glee.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7790714/4/Set_the_World_on_Fire
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 pm

That was a fantastic update Cora! Reading at a bar is not the way to pick up folks but it was so worth it. Song selection made me laugh so hard. I looked a damn fool! Now I want to hear Rachel singing some Little Shop and Kurt as the MC is now in my head. Love it!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:39 am

Shanna_ wrote:
That was a fantastic update Cora! Reading at a bar is not the way to pick up folks but it was so worth it. Song selection made me laugh so hard. I looked a damn fool! Now I want to hear Rachel singing some Little Shop and Kurt as the MC is now in my head. Love it!
LOL, I was kind of thinking of you with the song selections. (And I've had both of those stuck in my head for days now, thanks to writing this.)

I was coming here to post the link, but you beat me to it! Lordy, it takes a ridiculously long time to post an update. First I have to spell check and do a final read-through, then I have to upload and do all that FF.net mumbo jumbo, then I have to write the author's note, then read over the published version to check for errors there, then post the link on tumblr, then on G-F, then post the chapter at Live Journal, then add the link to the Brittana community there.... it literally takes hours to add one chapter!

noo

^ Never used that smiley before, but that's about how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 am

Glad I could help by posting it here.....Why do I feel like I stole your thunder now...

I was so excited...*hides in the corner in shame*

lol what am I on?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:56 am

Phyxrak wrote:
Glad I could help by posting it here.....Why do I feel like I stole your thunder now...

I was so excited...*hides in the corner in shame*

lol what am I on?
LOL, steal away! Any time I don't have to click the little "link" button is a good thing.

Now I feel like doing this -

Cheers

But after too much caffeine, I think my kidneys would protest.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 am

I nerd to take a moment and laugh at the fact that I wad too lazy st the bar to type out Emcee. Now I want Rachel with urchins Santana, Mercedes, and Tins doing little shop. I'm so casting this in my head...
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I nerd to take a moment and laugh at the fact that I wad too lazy st the bar to type out Emcee. Now I want Rachel with urchins Santana, Mercedes, and Tins doing little shop. I'm so casting this in my head...

Oh my god Shanna, are you posting while driving?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 am

Auto correct hates me. When I need it it fails and when I don't I get nerd. Seriously, tins? New phone is killing me...

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:31 am

Cora, just commented on FFnet. Might be a little over enthusiastic. yahoo
I know I already owe you my first born child for writing this fic, but I'll give you my second born too in exchange for Pezberry. I'm begging you on my knees, PLEASE, explore that damn crush!!!!!!!
Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 Tumblr_lyyardxf8F1qapg62o3_250

Last edited by eli_ on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:43 am

I loved this random moment, where Santana took that knive away from Rachel the best lulz
The whole rap-story and Rachel's reaction was hilarious really YAY
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 am

Yayyyyyyyy!!! I'll read it this morning Cora!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 am

Loooooooooooved it!!! Rachel at the end. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Thanks guys!

It's weird, this chapter seems to have brought out a ton of Pezberry opinions in the reviews and in PMs, and I can't figure out why. I didn't think the chapter had any Pezberry at all in it... was I missing some kind of subtext or something? LOL.

The haters gon' hate though... too bad for them. Rachel/Santana as a central part of the fic is not going anywhere. tongue
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 pm

I just realized I reviewed it logged into the wrong ff.net account. Its like a ninja review now. Ninja Which one am I.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 pm

yahoo I love your fic Cora!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
I just realized I reviewed it logged into the wrong ff.net account. Its like a ninja review now. Ninja Which one am I.
Ha! I'll have to try to figure it out later. Like literary analysis. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Looks like they think Santana is going to dump Britt and start dating Rachel, don't know where they got that from. Maybe they're so used to ship Faberry that Rachel wanting to be "friends" with Santana means she's gay for her? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:17 pm

eli_ wrote:
Looks like they think Santana is going to dump Britt and start dating Rachel, don't know where they got that from. Maybe they're so used to ship Faberry that Rachel wanting to be "friends" with Santana means she's gay for her? Laughing

Haha, I read some of the reviews that mentioned Pezberry and some of them are pretty amusing. The crush is already canon sillies, and I imagine Cora's got it right when Santana's a little horrified about it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
Ha! I'll have to try to figure it out later. Like literary analysis. Laughing

Its like a game yay!

The Pezberry people are cracking me up.

One of these days I need to get around to reading more fics with that pairing. But not til after Vday, I'd feel like I was cheating on Brittana or somethin....
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:51 pm

I've gotten PMs from people asking for more Pezberry, like they're too embarrassed to post it in a review. LOL. Brittana fandom can be so fanatical sometimes... it annoys me. Like they can't handle the idea that Santana might have feelings for another girl besides Brittany. It's so stupid. I love shipping, but I could never be that hardcore about it. They're fictional characters.

With this fic, I've got to say I don't care too much about what the majority wants. I feel like our group has superior taste to the mainstream fandom. Very Happy So I'm writing it for us.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Our little group > The entire fandom anyways. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana fanfiction
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next