Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana fanfiction

Go down 
+13
mardou
MissLilly
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
eli_
Dina
Shanna_
Mike`
Cora_
Alison DiLaurentis
Tuk17
Charles
Isa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Cora_

Cora_

Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Definitely rival gangs. With lots of cheesy dancing. U Gay (Just had to use that smiley for something.)

voteforalice1 wrote:
If you do decide to speak to them Cora, post a link here cause i want to see what's going on haha.

Oh btw, one of the fics im reading now that i really like- I went to the authours "favourite stories"and she had 2. Lake Hope was one. I was all teehee
I saw on the "traffic stats" section of FF.net the other day that LH had been favorited almost 600 times, and I thought it was a misprint.

What gets me about that section is that you can see the traffic on your fic, and after I post an update, there are almost 3,000 individual users (not just hits, but users), and about 30-40 leave reviews. Which I am not complaining about, because it's a lot more than most fic writers get. But to think of that many thousands of people who just take something for free as if they're entitled to it... I don't get it. I would never read someone's writing without reviewing it. That's one of the reasons I don't read much fic, because I feel so obligated to write detailed reviews and it takes so much time.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:00 pm

And now I feel bad because I don't always review.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:01 pm

I ninja review your fic Ninja
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
And now I feel bad because I don't always review.
You guys are different. You pay me by putting up with me here. tongue

Interesting random tidbit I'm learning about L Chat from going through this thread - There's a Glee thread for general Brittana/Faberry and crackships, and a HeYa thread for HeYa and Brittana, and the posters in the two threads hate each other. So they have their own factions over there. Our fandom has so many divisions, Lol.

When I was a Skate shipper for Lost, pretty much ALL of us hung out in one place. And when we moved boards, we all went together. It's so different with Glee. It's like a bunch of neighborhoods that don't mingle much, rather than one cohesive group.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Jesus I just realized I have had a ff.net account since feb 2001....well my first one, since I have two.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm glad I found this neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I'm glad I found this neighborhood.

Agreed, I shall be eternally grateful that you people made me delurk over on GF lol. Thank you for putting up with my brand of crazy....

Group hug
Back to top Go down
Brighid

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Cora_ wrote:
I saw on the "traffic stats" section of FF.net the other day that LH had been favorited almost 600 times, and I thought it was a misprint.

What gets me about that section is that you can see the traffic on your fic, and after I post an update, there are almost 3,000 individual users (not just hits, but users), and about 30-40 leave reviews. Which I am not complaining about, because it's a lot more than most fic writers get. But to think of that many thousands of people who just take something for free as if they're entitled to it... I don't get it. I would never read someone's writing without reviewing it. That's one of the reasons I don't read much fic, because I feel so obligated to write detailed reviews and it takes so much time.

Stepping out here just to say that I adore your writing Cora, I so often don't review (or join in board discussion for that matter) because I feel I don't articulate very well and it makes me feel awkward and even a little anxious at times. But I wanted to throw something in there because I realize I'm very much guilty of the above mentioned and it makes me feel awful to think it's contributing to you feeling at all unappreciated when in fact I'm over here loving every word.

So. I've said that, and...going back to my hole now.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Brighid! yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Brigid!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brighid

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Isabela wrote:
Brighid! yahoo yahoo yahoo

Shanna_ wrote:
Brigid!!!!!

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Brighid, you're such a legend! I think you should start posting. No pressure! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Damn auto correct messes with the name! FML! I never know what this phone is going to post!!! Let me try again, Brighid!!!!!!!!

(I almost accidentally posted a text to my sister as a post)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Definitely! No reason to feel awkward or anxious here Wink

Also, I read the thingy over on L chat out of curiosity even though I haven't gotten around to reading the fic yet, and those people sort of weird me out.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Brighid

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:04 pm

A legend, really? Wow. I'm going to choose to take that as positively as possible scratch

I should post. I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:07 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Definitely! No reason to feel awkward or anxious here Wink

Also, I read the thingy over on L chat out of curiosity even though I haven't gotten around to reading the fic yet, and those people sort of weird me out.

They entertained me for about 45 minutes.

@shanna lol
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Brighid wrote:
A legend, really? Wow. I'm going to choose to take that as positively as possible scratch

I should post. I'll work on it.

It's positive! flowers
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Brighid wrote:
Cora_ wrote:

Stepping out here just to say that I adore your writing Cora, I so often don't review (or join in board discussion for that matter) because I feel I don't articulate very well and it makes me feel awkward and even a little anxious at times. But I wanted to throw something in there because I realize I'm very much guilty of the above mentioned and it makes me feel awful to think it's contributing to you feeling at all unappreciated when in fact I'm over here loving every word.

So. I've said that, and...going back to my hole now.
Aww, thank you. And I didn't mean to make people feel guilty, Lol. Obviously everyone can't review. I'm very thankful for the ones that I get. It's definitely enough to keep me motivated. And for what it's worth, I think you articulate very well!

Shanna_ wrote:

(I almost accidentally posted a text to my sister as a post)
I wish you had, that would have been hilarious, trying to figure out what in the world you were talking about. Laughing

Random, but I'm thinking about a scene in the next chapter of the fic, and I'm going to need you guys' help. I haven't thought out all the details yet, but it's basically going to be Brittany asking Rachel to play "a game" called "How Well Do You Know Santana Lopez?" And it'll basically just be reporter!Brittany, with a notepad, interrogating Rachel about what she knows about Santana.

I want the questions to start out impersonal, like "What is Santana's favorite color?" and just gradually get more bizarre and inappropriate. The one that'll finally make Santana grab the notepad and say that's enough will be "What is Santana's favorite sexual position?" (Rachel, wanting to win the game, will yell "The top!" And Britt's response will be a sly, "You would think so, wouldn't you? But you would be wrong.")

Anyway... I'm going to be asking you some of the questions when I think of them, because I need to find out what we think the right answers would be. For example, what kind of underwear are Santana's favorite? I need your input. Twisted Evil (And Rachel will actually know the answer to this one, to Brittany's annoyance, because for the first few months Santana didn't know how to do laundry.)
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Jesus, Cora I am laughing already.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Santana in my mind is a Victoria's Secret v-string girl who also really enjoys the hipster ones as well. These could be amusing questions to answer.

BTW, if I would have posted the text it would have just come off as drunk because that was my sister's response to it. I'm not drunk but i was rambling.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:58 pm

I'd say really sexy ones when Britt is around, and grandma pants when nobody is watching bounce
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:05 am

eli_ wrote:
I'd say really sexy ones when Britt is around, and grandma pants when nobody is watching bounce
LOL. For some reason picturing Santana in unsexy underwear is adorable.

This is the kind of stuff that drives me crazy, trying to decide on things that canon doesn't provide for us. It's always ultimately a matter of opinion.

What would her favorite color be, anyway? Red? Or black?

Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:11 am

Red would make sense I suppose, but then with the cheer uniforms I can see her maybe not liking it and I know how much everyone loves the Cheerios uniforms....lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:12 am

VS undies are not always about the sexy. vicky secret and I have a good relationship and I don't have anyone to be sexy for. Less than full coverage is good for jeans and vanity. That is my tmi for the evening but but I gotta defend lol.

What about purple?
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 am

For some reason I think of purple as being Brittany's favorite color, I'm not sure why. Maybe because I associate it with unicorns? Ha. I don't even know.

If we're just going by what Santana wears, she seems to wear more red than anything else. Or at least her red outfits are the most memorable, because it's usually those sexy dresses. And her prom dress was red.

But then there's her black sex dungeon bedroom.

The plot of this chapter is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana fanfiction
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next