Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana fanfiction

Go down 
+13
mardou
MissLilly
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
eli_
Dina
Shanna_
Mike`
Cora_
Alison DiLaurentis
Tuk17
Charles
Isa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm glad you decided to go with a few more chapters Cora!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:23 am

Loved this chapter, Cora. The whole TLC section was amazing, I think I chuckled most of the way through the chapter.

And also ROFL @ you imagining the Mercedes this at the liquor store. I'm sure you looked like a wino, laughing to yourself whilst purchasing alcohol. Hehehe. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:07 pm

That whole chapter was prefection. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 am

"How do you even know who Stuart Carmichael is? Did you do research for this?"
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Coming here to laugh about this because I don't want the person who left it to see, but this is my favorite review yet -

Quote :
amazinb

Someone who reads 35,000 words that I spent weeks on, then slaved over for 3 solid days to finish up, and their ONE word review... isn't even spelled right. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Lolllllll Cora!

I'm about 1/3 of the way through, it's hard to read and drive at the same time. tongue
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Mike` wrote:
Lolllllll Cora!

I'm about 1/3 of the way through, it's hard to read and drive at the same time. tongue

Shanna I think Mike is picking up your bad habits.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Reading while driving is a great skill to have. I read most of Lake Hope behind the wheel and it was well worth it. Good luck Mike!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Coming here to laugh about this because I don't want the person who left it to see, but this is my favorite review yet -

Quote :
amazinb

Someone who reads 35,000 words that I spent weeks on, then slaved over for 3 solid days to finish up, and their ONE word review... isn't even spelled right. ROFL
That's really really funny!!

btw, your story is brilliant. It's so sensitive and delicate while being raw and true. I look forward to reading each new thing you post because I know that the depth and beauty that is in your words will be so rewarding to my soul.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Freaking Coraaaaaaaaa, my creys!!! You are just so unbelievably talented my dear. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Thank you, guys... you make me blush. Embarassed You don't have to say that kind of stuff, Lol. Just quoting a line you liked is more than enough of a review for me. Otherwise I never know what people are actually responding to.

I have to say... the idea of Mike driving while reading is somehow even scarier than the idea of Shanna driving while reading. Now why is that??? smoking tongue

So many new smileys... must. resist. playing with them.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:13 pm

To quote what I liked would be to just repost the entire thing. hash
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Mike` wrote:
I second this
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
I second this

I 3rd this.

I feel like putting up another review on my other account and just misspelling everything.
Back to top Go down
Moreorlez

Moreorlez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:01 am

hey there! would anyone be interested in beta my brittana fics? english is not my first language so i need someone to check them first.
I wrote this one for now:

Take a Vow

If you want to do it, please pm me. im sooo gonna love you forever Please02
Back to top Go down
http://moreorlez.blogspot.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Mike` wrote:
I second this

I 3rd this.

I feel like putting up another review on my other account and just misspelling everything.
I fourth this^^
I just got around to finish reading your update Cora and I though it we amazinb... lulz
It was seriously all kinds of awesome. smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:24 pm

I need some fanfic to read.. Everything I'm readIng has long chapters and takes forever to update. Anyone have any good suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Bubbbbbble Wrap! Even though it's gone, never to return. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Ugh.. I know! I read the first chapter that was reposted but the author never finished.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Yeah, I refused to read the last chapter of the original because I had some some really unspecific spoilers about how it ended and I was so absorbed in everything else that I didn't want to read the bad stuff.

Was so perfectly written it every way, although Brittany was written as full out retarded (Without ever labeling it); but it works perfectly with the way the writers wrote both characters through the first season (And Brittany in season three with her reset).
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:47 am

I haven't read fanfic for ages!! Anything new and good out there?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:13 am

Are you that bored, Han? tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:25 am

Just desperately seeking a distraction buddy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:33 am

A distraction from what? Read a book. Read 'A Song of Ice and Fire'. Or just watch Game of Thrones. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:36 am

I've opted for an OUAT marathon. I need something to read for later though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana fanfiction   Brittana fanfiction - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana fanfiction
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next