Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts V - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:48 am

Charlie wrote:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! My manager has authorised me to have the 10th of April off. So, I can leave for Bali on the same day as the others. What a legend!

fiesta

Sounds great!

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:50 am

Mike` wrote:
Still gross.

Painkillers? Or...?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:55 am

Charlie wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Still gross.

Painkillers? Or...?

Plumbing. Actually, pills too for that matter; I can't take them, gag and get really nauseous when I try.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:00 am

Plumbing... lulz

Getting dangerously close to a thousand now. I'm starting to feel the pressure...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:52 am

I had a male co-worker, actually he was technically more like a supervisor but he didn't act like it, tell me he wished he could experience a woman's oh-so "magically menses". I looked at him like he had lobsters crawling out of his ears and told him he was fucking KUH-RAZY. Weirdo new-agey type. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:56 am

Charlie wrote:
Getting dangerously close to a thousand now. I'm starting to feel the pressure...

LOL No pressure at all...

Go Charlie! Go Charlie! Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 am

WTF @ Teresina

What a strange guy...

Last edited by Charlie on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:00 am

Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:

blush

AND I won't be able to do anything interesting because I'm on my work computer. Lol.

Last edited by Charlie on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:00 am

Lol...., I'm gonna miss the event I think..... Lol. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 am

Where you off? smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:14 am

Charlie wrote:
Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:

blush

AND I won't be able to do anything interesting because I'm on my work computer. Lol.

5 posts dude!!
We'll do something for you! Any wishes?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 am

Just finished working on Glee. Kill me now sleepy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 am

Well, Lil, this is my issue. I don't really know what to do. Shrug

Oh, Eli, you're such a trooper. I would have given up on translating Glee ages ago. Lol.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 am

That's the problem, everyody else gave up. If it wasn't for me, it wouldn't be translated at all. Which wouldn't be that bad, I guess ROFL so what happened today to everybody?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:47 am

Charlie wrote:
Where you off? smile

Had to go to class... I didn't miss the big event though I see! yahoo

In other news the space bar on my computer is playing up, so if I don't hit it really hard... mytypingcomesout like this.... sucks

It started doing it last night, I thought I just couldn't type properly because I was so drunk but no... I'll have to try and fix it. bugger.

Eli...I can't believe you've been up so long working on glee!! You must be knackered!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:50 am

I had a keyboard like that in work once. So irritating. Hilarious that you thought it was because you were drunk though! ROFL

How was class? smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 am

nah, I haven't be up all night. It's been

oh gosh, just eleven hours of work. I just realized that coffee
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:52 am

Brutal...

EDIT: Oh, crap. That was 999. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!? The pressure is unbearable!!!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 pm

do it! do it! post #1000!
I suggest a shitload of smileys stars
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Charlie wrote:
I had a keyboard like that in work once. So irritating. Hilarious that you thought it was because you were drunk though! ROFL

How was class? smile

I was sat in a classroom which I arrived to 5 minutes late with a bit of a hangover... it was nostalgic lol.

Nah, it was good I have a load of homework, which I'm gonna do most of this afternoon, and then recap in the morning. I feel I bit stupid, but other than that it was good. Just need to memorise everything... Reading

eli_ wrote:
nah, I haven't be up all night. It's been

oh gosh, just eleven hours of work. I just realized that coffee

That's still pretty epic!

Charlie wrote:
Brutal...

EDIT: Oh, crap. That was 999. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!? The pressure is unbearable!!!!

ha ha ha... The pressure!!! Party
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 pm

No pressure Charlie. Do whatever bounce
Smiley spam like Eli said!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Waiting for post 1000 from Charlie Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I had a male co-worker, actually he was technically more like a supervisor but he didn't act like it, tell me he wished he could experience a woman's oh-so "magically menses". I looked at him like he had lobsters crawling out of his ears and told him he was fucking KUH-RAZY. Weirdo new-agey type. Lol.

lulz

I don't know how I missed seeing this one lmao!!! If there was a way he could have mine for me I would gladly hand the "magical"experience over. ROFL

Shanna_ wrote:
Waiting for post 1000 from Charlie Popcorn

Yep yep... we're all here waiting dude.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Ok, where's Charlie now? Also waiting. Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 pm

I'm just picturing her fretting all over the place now. Laughing

I can't take this silence yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next