Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts V - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 am

I'm such a bad person... Today would have been my mothers birthday, and my cousin is all whining and crying about it on facebook. And thank god I have some restraints, because the anger in me flooded when I saw it, and I just wanted to scream at her that she was MY mother, so what the hell is she crying about. It's not like she(my cousin) was that old when she died, or that it made much of a difference in her life at all.

I hate pre-teens and their need for attention, and I hate that it angers me so Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:50 am

MissLilly wrote:
I'm such a bad person... Today would have been my mothers birthday, and my cousin is all whining and crying about it on facebook. And thank god I have some restraints, because the anger in me flooded when I saw it, and I just wanted to scream at her that she was MY mother, so what the hell is she crying about. It's not like she(my cousin) was that old when she died, or that it made much of a difference in her life at all.

I hate pre-teens and their need for attention, and I hate that it angers me so Evil or Very Mad

I'm sorry Lilly Sad

Don't feel bad about feeling angry, anyone would. I can't pretend to understand but.... Hug

I guess your cousin is young, and just isn't thinking about how her actions will affect others. But that doesn't mean you can't feel mad at her for it.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 am

MissLilly wrote:

You're not a bad person. Only human and that reaction is totally understandable.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:08 pm

I feel extremely guilty for reacting that way though. And if I'm going to be completely honest, the reaction may have something to do with the fact that I don't know if I would have remembered that today was her birthday if it wasn't for my little cousin.
But still, it bothers me that she acts that way about it. And all her little friends are all commenting and saying how she's always with her, and blah-di-blah. Makes me sick!
God, I hope she doesn't stick around here now that she's finally free of this life.

But thanks!! Hug And I'm fine. Just needed to let my anger out somewhere, and better here than there, you know.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Cwtch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Thanks Charlie Hug

On another note, I'm considering going to London in May for a Garbage concert. Gotta see how bad it will hurt my wallet though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Ooooh... Sounds interesting. How much is the concert itself?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:31 pm

I know! It'd be so cool to see them in concert!
And I have no idea. The website doesn't say, and the tickets don't go on sale until Feb 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Let me know when you know? smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Sure! Do you want to go with me?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:42 pm

I'd have to check the dates when we know them, but, yeah! Sounds good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Cool Very Happy Well, the date is Wednesday May 9th. So it may crash with your netball training?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Me and my Dad have been "home alone" for almost a week because my Mom is at the beach with my sister. The house is a mess. Dad has just text me "Clean the house, the police is coming tonight". So.. here I am washing dishes that have been there for ages so mom doesn't have a nervous breakdown. I'm still laughing at "the police" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:51 pm

The season is finished by then. I just have to check holiday availability in work etc. And get it sanctioned and verified by the gf, of course. Lol. tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Lol! Sounds good! I'll check the prices and such when they're available, and let you know then asd
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 pm

If I could actually stand to be around women (or guys for that matter) who aren't my friends for more than five minutes, I suspect I could be a massive player. If only people didn't piss me off 99% of the time. Laughing The amount my phone has gone off in the past three days from different people is absolutely mindblowing; I didn't even think this many people had my number. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Mike, you crack me up. lulz
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:06 pm

I'm glad someone else finds my life as hilarious as I do. Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:11 pm

I most definitely do, Mike. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:12 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Lol! Sounds good! I'll check the prices and such when they're available, and let you know then asd

Wicked. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Ha! ROFL

Random thoughts V - Page 11 409543_347964405227559_187177734639561_1176011_1505658839_n
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 pm

That's brilliant! Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Isabela wrote:
Ha! ROFL

Random thoughts V - Page 11 409543_347964405227559_187177734639561_1176011_1505658839_n

Love it!! ROFL

Remind me later to post the picture I have of my lost cat Tessa wearing a crown. It's real precious!

(You know there's no containing my inner crazy cat lady when you guys post stuff like this Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:29 pm

mardou wrote:
Me and my Dad have been "home alone" for almost a week because my Mom is at the beach with my sister. The house is a mess. Dad has just text me "Clean the house, the police is coming tonight". So.. here I am washing dishes that have been there for ages so mom doesn't have a nervous breakdown. I'm still laughing at "the police" Laughing

Lol @ "the police"!!! I remember some similar times when my mum was away. She had to go back to Wales a lot to look after her mum. Me and Dad would always get into some kind of mischief!

MissLilly wrote:

Ooooo more board meet ups on the agenda! Exciting stuff!! Happy

Mike` wrote:
If I could actually stand to be around women (or guys for that matter) who aren't my friends for more than five minutes, I suspect I could be a massive player. If only people didn't piss me off 99% of the time. Laughing The amount my phone has gone off in the past three days from different people is absolutely mindblowing; I didn't even think this many people had my number. yahoo

This made me lol Laughing Well in Mike!

MissLilly wrote:
Isabela wrote:
Ha! ROFL

Love it!! ROFL

Remind me later to post the picture I have of my lost cat Tessa wearing a crown. It's real precious!

(You know there's no containing my inner crazy cat lady when you guys post stuff like this Laughing )

This also made me laugh! Lilly you should totally post that pic!!! I look forward to it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:50 pm

MissLilly wrote:

LOL I know. We should definitely have a cat thread.

I'm so amused by cats lately... Maybe I'll join you, Eli and Shanna (anyone else?) in the crazy cat lady front in the future? I definitely want a pet. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next