Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts V - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Oh my god. I love Kristen Bell - sooo funny Laughing

OMG I just saw this now. yahoo

Poor thing!

Random thoughts V - Page 19 Tumblr_lyolq545tv1qg2judo5_250
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Quote :
Most users ever online was 82 on 31st January 2012, 6:59 pm

Sweet Jesus! How did that happen????????????

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:29 pm

He's coming for the party!?

Adorbs. I love you
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Sleepy time now. Night everyone! smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:34 pm

mardou wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
mardou wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

In a bizarre twist of fate, I am going back to school tomorrow... Shrug
How's that Han?

Spanish school.... if I don't learn something, I'm gonna struggle / get myself stranded somewhere random if I can't at least get by...

Looks like I'll be in BA for a little while longer then smile! Let me know if you're bored sometime, I finish class at like 1:15pm. I have also mastered public transport after my little trip to Tigre, so I can venture outside the city. Thumbs Up

Sure! I'll be moving my things to my new apartament this week so I'll probably going to be in town. I've rented it since february so technically I have a new home yaay yahoo I've sent you an email with lot of indications for a Trigre trip but I'm not sure if you read it so I'm not going to take credit for your victory against public transportation Laughing

I followed the Columbians staying in the same house as me lol. I managed not to actually pay for any transportation either other than a couple of peso's for the bus to the train station?? Apparently it's free on the weekend? Not sure about that? lol.

I know I can get a train to Capilla though from the same place, or get the Tigre train and change at Victoria?

If you're in the city though, that's cool... I'm staying on Serrano now, near Cordoba. Pretty good lol. The place it cool, you should totally head over.

Trust me any help with the transport thing is awesome! I need all the help I can get!!

Shanna_ wrote:
I totally made it home where I could look at my apartment because the key it was in my car. With my phone. Thank goodness for unseasonably warm weather because I had a brisk walk to my mother's house to get the spare key her husband has.

Glad you're in safe and sound.. enjoy the chillin'!! smile

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:
I know I sound like a whingeing child but I'm tired and I just want to sleep because I know I'll really suffer tomorrow with all the stuff I've got to do if I don't. Sorry guys. smile

Shower in the morning? Shrug

I'm thinking she felt bad because she was uncharacteristically quick. All showered now! Just need to dry my hair. Woo hoo!

Great stuff! Night night dude!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Good night, Charlie! Sweet dreams!

Isabela wrote:
Quote :
Most users ever online was 82 on 31st January 2012, 6:59 pm

Sweet Jesus! How did that happen????????????

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

Holy hell, what is going on?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:43 pm

I've no idea... At some point we had like 70 guests??? No one saw that?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 pm

I haven't noticed at all.

Funny though! Wonder how they all got here.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I just managed to lock my keys in my car. Second time this week! I have the memory of an 85 year old woman this week!!

If it makes you feel any better one of our delivery drivers at work locked his keys and phone in his still running car while he was out on a run. He had to break into his own car to get back.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 am

Just woke up, downloading Glee. My cat sleeped all night, and now she moved under the radiator and kept sleeping cat
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:01 am

sounds like she leads a rough life that cat of yours.

when did I suddenly decide to stop capitalizing the first word in my sentences?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:07 am

Isabela wrote:
I've no idea... At some point we had like 70 guests??? No one saw that?
I've been MIA all day, but that's MADNESS! They must have been randomslooking for Brittana sites just because a new ep was airing. Is it even possible they could have all been from GF? Maybe they came here because GF was running slow. But there was no Brittana even in the ep, 'cept "Lock the door!" "I don't known how to do that." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:17 am

Morning, all! I can't wait to finish at 4pm today. Very Happy How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 am

Look at the size of this fucking bruise! It hurts even when I don't touch it. Sad

Random thoughts V - Page 19 Img_0410
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:09 am

I feel rough buddy.... Rough and extremely tired lol... Then again, I went to bed about 4 hours ago, so thats probably why.....
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:10 am

Wow, Teresina, that looks awfully painful. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:12 am

Span_ski wrote:
I feel rough buddy.... Rough and extremely tired lol... Then again, I went to bed about 4 hours ago, so thats probably why.....

It's about 8am there, isn't it? What did you do last night? 4 hours of sleep is not good. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:21 am

Charlie wrote:
Wow, Teresina, that looks awfully painful. Sad

Thanks for your sympathy. I know I'm having a bit of whine with my cheese.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 am

Hi guys! flowers

So I'm having this awkward gathering tonight. Remember I told you guys about a friend of mine whom I was going to meet and in the end she showed up with a girl I went out with? I'm going out with some friends tonight and she is going to be there. It's only six people so I'll definitely have to talk to her. I haven't spoken to her since the incident, so it's going to be awkward, no doubt. That sucks because I love hanging out with this people and we had such a great time the last time we all met. They are all from my hometown living here so meeting them feels a bit like being at home. I hope it goes well though. meh

---------------

The green smiley is gone? Very Happy EDIT: No, it isn't. I actually want it to stay now.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:26 am

Good luck, Isa. I hope it doesn't turn out to be too awkward. smile Is she still with that girl? If so, will she be going too?

I had to break my no painkillers rule today. Stupid cramps. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:33 am

Thanks, Charlie! smile

I have no idea if she is still with that girl, but I doubt she is taking her. Makes no sense. But she is kinda crazy, so who knows?

Hope you feeling better soon! Long hours today as well?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:34 am

Good luck Isa!

How can you have a no painkillers rule Charlie? I don't use the but once a month but they are the best things ever at that time.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 am

Still gross.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 am

I dunno. I'm just not comfortable with taking them. Shrug

Nah, I'm finishing at 16:00 today. I've got netball training tonight, so that should help with the cramps. Then when netball is finished at 21:00, I have to go home and get ready to go to my friend's leaving party.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:42 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! My manager has authorised me to have the 10th of April off. So, I can leave for Bali on the same day as the others. What a legend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next