Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hunger Games trilogy

Go down 
+10
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
Charles
Tuk17
Shanna_
mardou
eli_
Isa
MissLilly
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:30 am

I haven't seen any interviews with Jennifer Lawrence yet, but they sound super fun so I might have a look at some when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:39 am

Hows the reading going charlie? I haven't had a chance to do any over the weekend....
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 am

I haven't had much spare time either. Maybe got like 2 hours reading in. Lol. I'm on chapter 21.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 am

Cool so you're quite near the end then? I'm hoping to finish 2 today but it depends how much work I get done?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:48 am

Yeah, she's trying to camouflage the cave so she can go to the feast. My Kindle tells me I'm 72% of the way through. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 am

Right at the good part then. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:17 am

Yep, that is where things start to get very interesting!! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:39 am

Wonder if I'll get some quiet time on my lunch break? tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Am I right in thinking
Spoiler:
is the character Naya wanted to play if there was a film?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:45 pm

^Yes
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Am I right in thinking
Spoiler:
is the character Naya wanted to play if there was a film?
OF COURSE. who else?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 am

Yes! Full hour for lunch all on my own. Should finish the first book today. Very Happy yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:33 am

Well in mate!!! smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Going to see the movie today. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Have fun. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Yes! Book one done! Books two and three purchased! Do I have the willpower not to get addicted and be 'the boring one who reads' during my Bali trip? I doubt it. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Dude... that flight's so damn long I wouldn't worry about it! You'll have read both before you even land Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:40 pm

We'll see. I need something to do whilst sitting in the shade on my own hiding from the UV rays while the others are lying there with their killer bods in their bikinis sunning themselves. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Movie was really good, but the books just have so much more depth.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:42 am

lol, this girl
The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_m21frcUJ5I1qkvb1eo10_250 The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_m21frcUJ5I1qkvb1eo3_250
The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_m21frcUJ5I1qkvb1eo6_r1_250 The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_m21frcUJ5I1qkvb1eo8_250
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:52 am

oh, and here's an example of the world we live in
The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_lx73e8ihWR1r6wac6o1_400
real thing VS magazine version. you tell me.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 am

eli_ wrote:
lol, this girl
The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_m21frcUJ5I1qkvb1eo10_250 The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_m21frcUJ5I1qkvb1eo3_250
The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_m21frcUJ5I1qkvb1eo6_r1_250 The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_m21frcUJ5I1qkvb1eo8_250

"Does it look like my hair is on fire?" ROFL She's hilarious. I think I love her... tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:04 am

eli_ wrote:
oh, and here's an example of the world we live in
The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_lx73e8ihWR1r6wac6o1_400
real thing VS magazine version. you tell me.

*sigh* This makes me so sad. She's like, ridiculously beautiful and they mess with her like that.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:43 am

The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Tumblr_m20nfeROz91qa146ho6_r1_500
jussayin
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:30 am

The media just disgusts me...

But Jennifer is fabulously funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games trilogy
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: