Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hunger Games trilogy

Go down 
+10
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
Charles
Tuk17
Shanna_
mardou
eli_
Isa
MissLilly
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Soooo much autotune, but catchy and a fun little watch anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 am

I convinced my brother to go see it. Very Happy And he doesn't go to see movies often, because he's really careful with his money.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Finally bought the first book. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Yay!! Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Thanks! I think I will!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 am

Finished 2 and 3 in one day, lounging on the beach, feeling sorry for myself. Lol. Really enjoyed them. Not sure about the ending though...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:33 am

I got upset texts from several friends towards the end of the third book. I think it was a fitting end though.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:43 am

My sister was so upset. lulz
She said as an older sister herself this end was not acceptable and that it's depressing how it "was all for nothing".
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:55 am

War is ugly, and many people lose who they are fighting for. The book just made that real. I liked it. Sad of course though. But better that, than having all the characters you love live happily ever after. That's not realistic.

I didn't really like the whole epilogue thing, but that too was necessary to show how their lives was changed, and how Katniss now had what she never thought she wanted, before the rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:16 am

Finally finished the first book. It was pretty good. I'm glad I read it. Need to find the next two books now. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:52 am

Awesome, Isa. Yes, find the next ones. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:47 pm

I found this today: Jena Malone in the running for Johanna Mason

The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 JENA-MALONE_240

I still haven't seen the first movie. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Isn't that the role Naya wanted?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Yep. I think I'd be very disappointed if Jena gets that role...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:34 pm

I'd be good with Jena. She's a fierce actress.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 pm

I don't know who she is, but she looks like I pictured Johanna. I'd prefer Naya though, but I think I'd be okay with her as well.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 am

Not like I pictured her at all. Lol.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 am

I want Naya in that role! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 am

I've never seen Jena Malone in anything so I can't comment on how she would fit the role acting wise. I think maybe because I read, Naya's tweets about the role before I read the books it obviously influenced my mental picture of the character.

That said Jena isn't at all what I pictured. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:27 pm

This is hilarious ROFL

Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 am

Well I just bought all the sheet music from The Hunger Games soundtrack a couple days ago. /randomOntopicness
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:05 am

I'm watching the hunger games right now, I'm loving it right now, cant wait for the next one to come out smile

Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:16 am

When is the next one out?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:29 am

November next year, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games trilogy   The Hunger Games trilogy - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games trilogy
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: