Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:08 am

I haven't watched TBBT for ages either. I wonder how many I have missed...

Tired at 21:45, Rosie!? Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm watching GCB and I'm so happy having Leslie Bibb back on my television! The show is over the top already and ridiculous and making me laugh so hard!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:15 pm

I've fallen totally in love with The Secret Circle yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 Tumblr_m0euvyRoqm1qa1rooo2_250

Haaaa.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Great pic! Laughing

Btw, I've totally forgot about Once Upon a Time! How is that going? Still fun? Was it renewed?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:57 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 Tumblr_m0euvyRoqm1qa1rooo2_250

Haaaa.

So gay. asd Love Jennifer Morrison.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Isabela wrote:
Great pic! Laughing

Btw, I've totally forgot about Once Upon a Time! How is that going? Still fun? Was it renewed?

Still going! Still fun! Was a new episode yesterday that I'm looking forward to watching yahoo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:26 pm

I think Once Upon A Time is so good! I want more Belle on it. She's my favorite fairytale character so far but Red Riding Hood is coming soon so I have high expectations!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Yeah, I guess I need to catch up...

And I still have Lost Girl to catch up! hash
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Yeah OUAT is still fun. Such a cute little escape-from-reality show.

I still like evil queen/Regina.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Regina is a fantastic villain! The one you love to root against, especially now that we know for sure she knows everything.

Once Upon A Time is one show where I really enjoy all the characters, and I love to see how the writers manage to connect all the different fairytales and characters so they're intertwined in each others stories and worlds.
I'm still having a little bit of trouble disconnecting from how the stories really are though, so sometimes I'm a tad confused. This show is one I'll definitely have to marathon once it is done, so I can connect all the dots I missed while knowing how it concludes.

Just saw the latest episode, and I really loved to see Amy Acker again! yahoo (Though she'll never play any character better than she did Illyria on Angel.) And I wonder what Belle was doing in the mines with the dwarfs. I can't for the life of me remember how her episode ended, but this was definitely after she fell in love with Rumplestiltskin scratch
And the girl in the cafeteria is Red Riding Hood! It's been bugging me for ages trying to figure out what character she was. I guess the red streaks in her hair should have tipped me off Laughing

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:00 am

Wow. Still haven't watched a single ep of Revenge, OUAT, The Secret Circle, or GCB, and I'm way behind on TBBT, PLL, HMYM, Lost Girl and also The Vampire Diaries and True Blood. And I haven't seen a single from S6 of Dexter.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:50 am

I haven't watched any OUAT or The Secret Circle, Teresina. I don't even know what GCB is. Can someone enlighten me? tongue I'm also way behind on TBBT, Bones and New Girl. I haven't watched any of the most recent season of HIMYM or The Vampire Diaries. Which season of True Blood are we on? If I remember correctly, I've seen all of season 4. Is that where we are? I think I'll download all of Dexter and marathon it. My sister just introduced me to The Finder, but there's only 6 episodes at the moment so it shouldn't be hard to catch up. I'm up to date (except for the most recent episodes) on Lost Girl, PLL & Glee.

I've managed to watch up to episode 14 of Revenge over the weekend. I love it. I also managed to get my sister addicted. She describes is as: the best parts of 90210 and PLL mixed together. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:55 am

LOL, PLL, Jenna
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:22 am

GCB is "Good Christian Bitches". Well, officially the B stands for Belles, but it's based on a book called "Good Christian Bitches". People (the PTC prudes) got offended by the show title and made a stink, so they changed it to Belles. It's got a great cast and looks good, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Leslie Bibb's character sounds like a grown-up Quinn Fabray before she was "redeemed".

Jennifer Aspen being in it reminds me of Kendra, you know Terri's sister on Glee in S1. She cracked me up. Kristin Chenoweth is in GCB too.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:30 am

Sounds interesting...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm

OMG YES.

New Raising Hope now, New Girl in 30!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:08 pm

angry
Mike` wrote:
OMG YES.

I didn't know there'd be a new ep of New Girl on tonight! Very Happy

OMG, is that Katy Perry on Raising Hope? ROFL

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Mike` wrote:
OMG YES.

I didn't know there'd be a new ep of New Girl on tonight! Very Happy

Me either, SO HAPPY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 pm

You know, I like Katy Perry better as a comedic actress than as a singer.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:44 pm

I don't even remember Katy Perry being in the episode, and I watched it. hash Except for a 5 minute gap where I put the nephew to bed, must have missed her.

WAIT. SHE WASN'T THE MAYOR, WAS SHE!?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Mike` wrote:
I don't even remember Katy Perry being in the episode, and I watched it. hash Except for a 5 minute gap where I put the nephew to bed, must have missed her.

She was prison guard with the big frizzy hair and the faint moustache Laughing

Her name was Rikki. It was definitely her. I looked it up.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Mike` wrote:

She was prison guard with the big frizzy hair and the faint moustache Laughing

Her name was Rikki. It was definitely her. I looked it up.

REALLY!@?!|!@#UIHFDUYSDHIKASDHUO

They gave her soooooooo much make-up and stuff, had no idea!!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:07 pm

New Girl is so funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:07 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW. More importantly, I love Schmidt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next