Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 am

You're killing me Lilly tongue ... I hope it goes on hiatus soon. I need time to catch up bounce
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 am

LOL Everybody is suddenly obsessed with Lost Girl! yahoo

I want to watch everything so we can all discuss it at the same time. But there's so many things to watch and so many things to do...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 am

Isabela wrote:
LOL Everybody is suddenly obsessed with Lost Girl! yahoo

I want to watch everything so we can all discuss it at the same time. But there's so many things to watch and so many things to do...
Plus1

I pretty much have like nothing to do tomorrow, so maybe i'll have an LG marathon.
Still haven't caught up on Vampire Diaries...
Watching Housewives right now. OUAT after that.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:47 am

Unfortunately, Rosie, LG season two has just finished its Christmas break. It starts back up on the 22nd of Jan. Fortunately, for me, I've been having withdrawals. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:03 am

Oh yeah i know it would have just restarted smile i was hoping for a random mini hiatus like the one we have for glee now. Like 2 weeks or something. But i know, they probably wont Sad
Meh

Lucky you then hehe. Do you like LG more than Glee? I'm gonna guess you do lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:10 am

Uhm... I love them both for different reasons. LG does not cover my love of music and Glee does not cover my love of lady lovin'. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:16 am

Charlie wrote:
Uhm... I love them both for different reasons. LG does not cover my love of music and Glee does not cover my love of lady lovin'. tongue
Fucking Glee gunfight

3 words though... Valentines day episode.

5 more words... I am probably kidding myself.

------------
You know that drink Raj always has on BBT? A Grasshopper ... I want to try one.

i'm tired and not even sure what i'm talking abut anymore.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 am

I refuse to get my hopes up over this show. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:36 am

I think Lauren just seems sort of robotic and hallow at times because of the situation she's in. I think most people would shut-down emotionally if they were in her situation. I don't think the actress who plays her is bad. Lauren does lighten up with Bo, but the fact is she's also just that kind of socially awkward geek that spouts off science facts when she's nervous. I think it's kind of cute. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:40 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I think Lauren just seems sort of robotic and hallow at times because of the situation she's in. I think most people would shut-down emotionally if they were in her situation. I don't think the actress who plays her is bad. Lauren does lighten up with Bo, but the fact is she's also just that kind of socially awkward geek that spouts off science facts when she's nervous. I think it's kind of cute. *shrug*

^ This. Especially going into her storyline in season two.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Fucking Glee gunfight

3 words though... Valentines day episode.

5 more words... I am probably kidding myself.

------------
You know that drink Raj always has on BBT? A Grasshopper ... I want to try one.

i'm tired and not even sure what i'm talking abut anymore.

Aww, you're probably not kidding yourself. I'm sure we'll get some wonderful glances between Brittana for V-day. And handholds and hugs! We are such a spoiled ship. What more can RM do for us? tongue

I want to try a Grasshopper too. I like Mojitos and Dirty Girl Scouts, so I'm sure I'd like that too. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:51 am

That's a good explanation, Jugz. It makes sense. Lauren just looks so bland to me, no expressions at all. That annoys me a bit. But it has to do with her storyline too, that always manage to make her look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:57 am

What's in a Dirty Girl Scout? Such a naughty name...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 am

IDK, Isa. I mean, I do think she could stand to be more dynamic and expressive, for sure, but I wouldn't say she's completely expressionless. It's just subtle, like she's trying to contain herself. She's definitely looked at Bo some interesting ways though. Her attraction and interest is obvious, so I'd definitely say Zoie (Lauren) is a much better actress than HeMo.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:06 am

Charlie wrote:
What's in a Dirty Girl Scout? Such a naughty name...

Peppermint Schnapps (or Creme de Menthe), Kahlua & Irish Cream. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:23 am

A dairy/alcohol combination? Ew. I do love a good mojito though.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 am

Charlie wrote:
A dairy/alcohol combination? Ew. I do love a good mojito though.
Oh lawd. Not this again.

I don't get it. How can people NOT like Bailey's and Kahlua?!? yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:01 am

It's wrong. The thought of this combination makes me shudder. It might have something to do with my time as a bartender though. We used to do these shots called Brain Haemorrhage, peach schnapps with a layer of Baileys (or equivalent) on top with grenadine poured through it. It looks gross. Anyway, we used to make 'display' ones and put them under these spotlights on the bar and after a shift one night when we were having our wind down drinks we started playing truth or dare and my dare was to drink 5 of these shots that had been under the spotlights all night and they were all curdled and disgusting. I feel sick just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 am

I did Brain Hemorage (the guy who poured them called them Bloody Abortions though) shots before. Didn't make me sick, but I didn't like it too much.

Nothing "wrong" with some other types of milky alcohol drinks though, to my taste buds at least. A Mudslide cocktail is better than a dessert! smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:24 am

Aaand we have managed to go waaay OT, haven't we? hi5

I blame Alice. It's all her fault.

Last edited by Jugz da' Clown on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:24 am

They probably aren't so bad if they haven't been standing under a spotlight for 7 hours. Lol. I prefer our name for them...

I dunno, since that I just can't stomach the thought of a dairy/alcohol mix even though I know they wouldn't curdle immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 am

So does anyone watch Modern Family? Thinking about downloading the first episode and seeing how funny it really is lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:39 am

The first ep is hilarious. Really. Is still one of the best ep IMO.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:39 am

Still never seen a single ep. I like Sofia Vergara, but the show itself doesn't really interest me.

I've never watched a single ep of House either, but that show does look interesting to me. Just never got around to watching it. I'd have to start from the beginning.

There are just too many shows and not enough time.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 am

I watch it every now and then when I see repeats on my guide, but it doesn't seem like something I could really get into insanely. It's fun to watch an episode here or there but I could never sit down for a MF marathon day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next