Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 am

^yeah same.
Haha Isa, just had to check! Knowing all of us here it could have been the movie.

*continues OINTB marathon*
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 am

I'm really, really frustrated, especially because I don't have much work, my days are sooo boring, everything is so limited. I'm home everyday at 4pm and everything I can do is watch TV and read. I mean, I know it doesn't sound that bad, but it just boring. Besides I really hate the status of women here, it's depressing.

But knowing where I'm going next year and that the big bosses want me there helps a lot. I can plan ahead and that's actually great.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 am

And Rosie, I want to know what you think of Alex. Laura Prepon's eyebrows are insane, but I'm loving Alex, such a beliavable lesbian Laughing

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 Tumblr_mqjpugODPb1qbh2jco1_250
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:51 am

I think I'm used to the eyebrows now. She is very believable as a lesbian. And her voice is sexy. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:59 am

Isa wrote:
I'm really, really frustrated, especially because I don't have much work, my days are sooo boring, everything is so limited. I'm home everyday at 4pm and everything I can do is watch TV and read. I mean, I know it doesn't sound that bad, but it just boring. Besides I really hate the status of women here, it's depressing.

But knowing where I'm going next year and that the big bosses want me there helps a lot. I can plan ahead and that's actually great.
You've got stuff to look forward to Very Happy That'll help you through it.

I like Alex!!! I just want more Alex and Piper because im getting bored now... And yeah shes a believable lesbian for sure.

Natasha Lyonne's character too.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:07 am

There's more Alex and Piper from episode 8 on.

I like Nicky too!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:24 am

I feel like either Nicky or the cute one who likes the guard is going to die at some point...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:47 am

What's with the random chicken thing? Are they running out of storylines already tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:55 am

Lol the chicken episode is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:08 am

Yeah it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:09 pm

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/10579622.Cocaine_dealing_Newport_three_jailed/

2 guys I went to high school with just got sentenced to 12-24 months in jail for dealing cocaine. Well, one of them is my best mate from high school's brother.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 am

Would you have expected that? haha
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:16 am

Not really. They look like proper crims in their mug shots though. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:41 am

It'd be hard not to look shit ay.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:45 am

WUT? Taylor Schilling is only 29 y/o! No offence to her but i thought she was almost 40...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 am

Yeah, she does look older (that's probably the reason why the scenes with a young Piper seem a bit off to me), but all the actresses don't use much of make up, or any, in OITNB, so you have to take that into consideration too.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:51 am

Yeah but makeup would make them look older, no? idk.

She is a cutie... I want to watch ep 7 but my internet has just gone super slow. Bed time perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:34 am

She is.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:17 am

Currently trying to run into -H. I know, bad.
The collateral damage here is that I've become addicted to these chocolate crepes that the cafe sells.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:17 am

Don't do it Rosie.... There's other crepes in Sydney! lol.

Damn I've had a manic week, hardly even time to post. I'm not even sure what day it is lol.

Also anyone what you take to a baby shower? Practical gifts like bottles and stuff right??

Isa, Chicago's awesome. Thats great news. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:14 am

Go home and find something to do, Rosie. You need to take your mind off this woman. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:31 am

Little Malcolm the cat is really sick Sad

He's going to be in kitty hospital for quite a while it seems. Poor little mite. Hopefully they allow visitors.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 am

Naw, munchkin :-(
Charlie wrote:
Go home and find something to do, Rosie. You need to take your mind off this woman. Lol.
T'was too late. Tried and failed. Didn't see her!

You know when you get your period and you're kind of like "fuck, this explains so much weirdness over the past week..."
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Lol, yeah, every single time.

You need to find someone attainable to obsess over. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Ha, well thats the thing, if they're attainable I don't think my mind is able to get obsessed.... All my obsessions have been with people who i know are unattainable. I just have regular feelings for regular people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 25 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next