Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:33 pm

What are erryones plans for today/tomorrow?

Where's Lilly?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:10 am

Nothing much for me. I'll probably end up watching a bunch of movies.

Yeah, I miss Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:14 am

Having a meal at a nice Italian with my work mates tonighttonight then I'm driving to the airport around 2am.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:17 am

I wish i got excited over Italian food as much as other people. I'm used to it...

Mexican is my new favourite shit nowwww. Burritos!!!

Isa wrote:
Did you end up watching them? haha
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:52 am

What's everyone's favourite type of tea?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:11 am

@Rolison Drake: Tea... Chai tea, earl grey, vanilla rooibos, blueberry~ and what not.  
------
So, yesterday I got my N drivers license~ pretty stoked! But today I got my first car and it's my favorite thing smile! It's a red 1990 Toyota Celica with pretty much nothing majorly wrong with it! My twin sister and I have to share it, but that's okay... smile.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Ahhh getting your first car is super exciting!! Congrats. This made me laugh though:
Quote :
It's a red 1990 Toyota Celica with pretty much nothing majorly wrong with it!
... Nah but that's awesome. The freedom you now have, man!!  What is an N drivers license? I'm guessing its similar to our P licenses? (where we can now drive without any supervision)

Also Rolison Drake Laughing Laughing ...Can you help me with something though because Marlene didnt haha... We saw Mona giving -A the pills to drug Aria on the H-Train right? So why did Mona say that she had nothing to do with pushing Aria?

Oh and yes, i have to agree on the earl grey tea. My faveeee. Also Lady Grey..... English breakfast can suffice.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:42 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Isa wrote:

I did, yes. I saw Hannah & Her Sisters, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Bananas, Annie Hall (again), Mud, Carmen (Carlos Saura), and a few The Sopranos' episodes.

I'm in lock down today, not allowed to go out. There's been a few security threats lately and the airport was closed down yesterday. Not that I would go out, anyway. All my friends are out of town this week, so nothing else to do than watch movies and read.

I really need to live in a normal city as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:43 am

And Earl Grey is definitely my favorite tea.

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCarXNTCeoIwRkACDZHRpMPNBHuIHERFoEyqUv9MKLIBe13_Kiyg
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:12 am

Isa wrote:
Isa wrote:

I did, yes. I saw Hannah & Her Sisters, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Bananas, Annie Hall (again), Mud, Carmen (Carlos Saura), and a few The Sopranos' episodes.

I'm in lock down today, not allowed to go out. There's been a few security threats lately and the airport was closed down yesterday. Not that I would go out, anyway. All my friends are out of town this week, so nothing else to do than watch movies and read.

I really need to live in a normal city as soon as possible.
I literally have not heard of any of those movies.

In lock down. Jesus. I agree, you need to live in a normal city. Be safe.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:41 am

That sounds like a prison Isa. Not suprised you cant wait to get out!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 am

Yeah... well, good news is, there is long weekend coming because tomorrow and Friday is something like Christmas around here.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:40 am

Speaking of Christmas. What are you doing for that this year?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 am

No idea! I will have the week off. Helena and Gustavo won't be here and I can't go to Brazil, so I need to find a place. I mean, I don't want to spend Christmas alone here.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 pm

You think you'll go away somewhere then?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:40 am

Isa wrote:
No idea! I will have the week off. Helena and Gustavo won't be here and I can't go to Brazil, so I need to find a place. I mean, I don't want to spend Christmas alone here.
Jdbejebwhownkohbr
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 am

Span_ski wrote:
You think you'll go away somewhere then?

Yeah, that's the plan.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:42 am

Isa, that sounds like a good plan!

Rosie, lol. I have no idea what your post means...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:45 am

I guess it has something to do with:

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 Helenas2
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:48 am

Not her actually!!!

Someone else. Nevermind :bounce:That post was just a release of energy for me.

----
Oi, PLL. Gimme thoughts, feelings...
Guys!!

I need to buy a red coat, man.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Ahhh getting your first car is super exciting!! Congrats. This made me laugh though:
Quote :
It's a red 1990 Toyota Celica with pretty much nothing majorly wrong with it!
... Nah but that's awesome. The freedom you now have, man!!  What is an N drivers license? I'm guessing its similar to our P licenses? (where we can now drive without any supervision)

Also Rolison Drake Laughing Laughing ...Can you help me with something though because Marlene didnt haha... We saw Mona giving -A the pills to drug Aria on the H-Train right? So why did Mona say that she had nothing to do with pushing Aria?

Oh and yes, i have to agree on the earl grey tea. My faveeee. Also Lady Grey..... English breakfast can suffice.
Yeah our N is like your P license I guess~ no supervision.
Re: car~ Lol the only thing that is wrong with it is that the AC doesn't work and our park brake sucks.
Re:PLL- I'm seriously at a loss right now. I haven't been as invested as I used to be.
------
I would've replied sooner to this but my email neglected to inform me of updated threads -_-
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Meh, as long as it gets you from A to B!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 am

Isa wrote:
And Earl Grey is definitely my favorite tea.

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCarXNTCeoIwRkACDZHRpMPNBHuIHERFoEyqUv9MKLIBe13_Kiyg
I have so many of those at home^^
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:01 am

Meh, as long as it gets you from A to B!
Exactly. Welp I'll be back in an hour and a half. Time to go for a drive (lol) with my sister.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Got my wisdom teeth out; look like a complete idiot.Thumbs Down 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 26 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next