Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:12 am

Yep, hope you're having a fab time! smile New stadium looks great btw!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:46 am

Hey guys, what's up? Let's not let this forum die!

I'm in Brazil enjoying my family and friends. It's so nice smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:52 am

I finished grade 11 yesterday. It was awards day. I played guitar in the schools rock band, it was a blast smile. I also won the concert band spirit award with one of my friends, a lovely surprise! Two exams to do next week and I'm done!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:43 am

Congratulations Tuk! I'm glad you're having fun in Brazil Isa, must be great to be back!!

I'm just on my way back to London from Brussels. I'm exhausted lol. Was a good trip though. Productive from a work perspective.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Isa wrote:
Hey guys, what's up? Let's not let this forum die!

I'm in Brazil enjoying my family and friends. It's so nice smile

Sorry I haven't been around much. Time has been flying by and the 2months in the HR department have been exciting but exhausting at the same time.

I will have a bit more time to check this place now.

Tuk17 wrote:
I finished grade 11 yesterday. It was awards day. I played guitar in the schools rock band, it was a blast smile. I also won the concert band spirit award with one of my friends, a lovely surprise! Two exams to do next week and I'm done!
Congrats, Tuk. Sounds lovely!

Span_ski wrote:
Congratulations Tuk! I'm glad you're having fun in Brazil Isa, must be great to be back!!

I'm just on my way back to London from Brussels. I'm exhausted lol. Was a good trip though. Productive from a work perspective.  

How was Brussels? I'm going there in 2 weeks for 3 days and don't have a lot of ideas of what I have to see and do.
Any tips or was your time strictly business?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:24 am

It was pretty much strictly business, but I did go to a few nice restaurants with some colleagues in the evenings. I'll have a dig through the email and try and work out where the area where the second one was and tell you what that was called as it seemed like a pretty good place to hang out. 

In terms of toursity stuff though, I have no idea. During the day I only really the saw the inside of an office Laughing

Are you going there for work, or for a mini break?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 am

Ooooh. What's this fancy box at the bottom of the page? Lol.

Someone text my house phone yesterday. Weird.

How is everyone? I feel like I haven't really posted properly in ages.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:16 am

I'm in the second of my semiannual school-blocks for the next 5 weeks and here we were sponsored a trip to Brussels for 2 nights and meet some politician from the european parliament. So that's pretty nice.
Also that I am home at very relaxing hours again.

I'm back at the company in the end of July.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:07 am

Things have been crazy here in Brazil lately with protests in all major cities against the increase in prices for public transportation. It's something I have never seen before. Yesterday even the press was hit by the police. It seems the police is absolutely unprepared to deal with things like that even when protesters are non-violent. It's been interesting to observe.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 am

If it's a peaceful protest, why does the police meddle, and not just observe though to make sure people are safe? Hope it won't turn out like Turkey.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:38 am

Because the police is trained to act like that, I guess. They put themselves in a position whe they fear they will be attacked and then they attack first. It's brutal. Obviously in protests like this there is always people (a minority) who seeks for violence, but the police is just way out of control. It's scary. At least this is coming out. It's the first step in order to change things.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:58 am

Hey guys! I'm back again. Been working a lot lately, but I'm off work today because I'm helping my parents move. I'd much rather be at work.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Hey Jugz! Good to see you again smile

I'm with you on that one..... Moving sucks!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi, Teresina! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi guys!

I'm visiting my grandma, but the situation is a bit tough. One of my dad's brother is ill, really ill and they don't know exacty what to do with him. The hospital is not good here and he needs proper care. The alternative would be to move him my hometown, where the rest of my family is, but that's 700km from here and we don't know how he would react to moving. I didn't know he was so ill, and my poor grandma is not fit anymoree to take care of him. Really sad. My dad is desvatated. Hopefully a nurse will come tomorrow and help him a bit. I think taking him to a good hospital would be the best move. :/
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:39 pm

That is a tough situation :/. I hope your uncle will be ok though Isa. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:54 pm

He is in the hospital now. We found out he had an alergic reaction to the medication. So I think now he will get better. Let's see if he can recover soon.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:57 am

Yikes, it's been dead here lately! I can't believe June is almost over. It was supposed to be Naya's month, but where the fuck is her album? It's too ridiculous that it's taken this long. Atleast the Veronica Mars movie is official in production now. I donated enough to get the package with the BluRay and I'm getting the blinds t-shirt.

I can't wait until the 4th of July weekend. My family is having a reunion at a lake house again and I'm getting to see my brothers and nephew for the first time since Christmas. 

I hope everyone is doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:05 pm

GLASTO TOMORROW
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:23 am

Wave 
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Wave 
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Wow. Dead since Wednesday? Where is everyone??

Just on my way home from Glasto. What is everyone up to?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am

CANADA DAY TOMORROW!!! Too bad I work all day...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:40 am

Where do you work, Tuk?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Harrison Hamburgers~ an insanely busy place on Canada Day.. And yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next