Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Mmm... Sancerre. Drunkagain. This is becoming a habit. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Isa wrote:
Cool cars, Rosie! The kind of car I like.

I miss my C3, it was great.

What's a C3?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:32 pm

And Charlie, I would get the ford but unfortunately the decision isn't completely up to me haha
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:54 pm

A car is a car. I'd be happy with whatever if it wasn't up to me. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Yeah, i'm lucky i'm getting help with it.

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:41 am

My family were into fords for yeara now we love hyundais lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:26 am

What's everyone up toooooooo?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:29 am

My mum ruptured her Achilles tendon playing netball yesterday and is in a cast so my sister and I have been tasked with making the Sunday roast. She insisted on making the gravy (even though she's veggie and doesn't eat gravy) and she fucked it up and I can't start over because we don't have the stuff from the meat as a base. So now I'm annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:08 am

Aw haha Hug

Buy some of that fake gravy in the packets? Or like that powder that you add water to and heat.

Cute that you have sunday roasts.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:13 am

It's family tradition. Lol. We did have to use instant gravy but I'm still annoyed because it's not as good as real gravy. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:06 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Isa wrote:
Cool cars, Rosie! The kind of car I like.

I miss my C3, it was great.

What's a C3?

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 Citroen-c3-2010-12
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:04 pm

^ very cute!

Citroennnnn
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:49 am

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 535863_570155979672448_1791606189_n

Too funny ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:17 am

Hehehe funny indeed!

Good morning guys! 5 days for my next trip! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:17 am

Work is such a piece of shit, not giving me any shifts this week. I'm going to kill the guy to who does the shifts... Time to quit!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 am

When you get hired, don't you get like a % of time you're supposed to work during a week, and get shifts based on that?

I just got an email from the government that I am being considered as what-do-you-call-it... like... I'll help out a family that's in need of some aid, by having their kid for a weekend each month so they can get some much needed rest (special needs child).

I'm excited, and hope I get it smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Aw that sounds nice. I don't think we have that here?? Look at you, good samaritan haha.
Would you be prepared to take care of a special needs child?
Quote :

When you get hired, don't you get like a % of time you're supposed to work during a week, and get shifts based on that?
Not at my piece of shit work... They just hire more people than they can afford, then don't give them shifts. I'm applying for second jobs.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 am

And you're not hired as an extra to call when they can't fill their shifts with their regulars or if someone calls in sick?
Your workplace sounds weird.... Better get another job, indeed.

This kind of special needs I'm prepared to do. I sent in my application on sunday, and today I got a description of a child that they needed a visitation home for and to let them know if I was interested. Read it over, and it's an "easy" special needs, so I said I was interested. Now just waiting to hear if the parents deem me fit by my application, and if so, I suppose I will go through an official evaluation or something smile

It's more than a good samaritan job though, it's a paying job, through the government.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:18 am

That's nice, Lilly!

I'm having some friends over tonight and we are watching a movie or a TV show. I think it would be super fun if we watch PLL hahaha but we will end up watching something "serious". Still exciting though.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:32 am

Sounds like a good night will be had Isa smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:03 am

Haha Isa, a PLL night would be my ideal night too, but alas, not everyone has such great taste like us.

MissLilly wrote:
And you're not hired as an extra to call when they can't fill their shifts with their regulars or if someone calls in sick?
Your workplace sounds weird.... Better get another job, indeed.

This kind of special needs I'm prepared to do. I sent in my application on sunday, and today I got a description of a child that they needed a visitation home for and to let them know if I was interested. Read it over, and it's an "easy" special needs, so I said I was interested. Now just waiting to hear if the parents deem me fit by my application, and if so, I suppose I will go through an official evaluation or something smile

It's more than a good samaritan job though, it's a paying job, through the government.
Even better Thumbs Up Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:52 am

We ended up watching Breaking Bad. Not so fun and too gruesome. But it was a good night.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:39 am

I'm out with a friend and she just locked her keys in her car and we can't get home haahah
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:56 am

This is why it should be impossible to lock the door on the drivers side without a key!

Try that fancy thing they do in movies with a long thin object down the window to unlock?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:16 am

Oh dear. What kind of car?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 12 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next