Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:47 am

Hey Isa, I'm really glad you enjoyed Myanmar! Looking forward to seeing the photos!! smile

Bad news about the blisters, they can be very painful indeed. I guess the main thing is to make sure they dont get infected. Antibacterial cream and a dressing to prevent anything getting in there would prob be best solution, and keep walking to a minimum. I'd go for massage based activities and maybe embrace the tuk tuk!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:53 am

Blisters are a pain, man.

Glad you've had a good time though. Nice stuff Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 pm

work is crazy, time is flying. Sorry peeps, I don't know where all the hours of the day are going anymore so that's why i'm not around that much atm smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Hey Isa, I'm really glad you enjoyed Myanmar! Looking forward to seeing the photos!! smile

Bad news about the blisters, they can be very painful indeed. I guess the main thing is to make sure they dont get infected. Antibacterial cream and a dressing to prevent anything getting in there would prob be best solution, and keep walking to a minimum. I'd go for massage based activities and maybe embrace the tuk tuk!
Yes... Embrace the tuk tuk.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 am

So drunk I honestly feel like death. N hate this feeling
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 am

Force 2 pints of water down hun. smile You'll feel better for it in the morning. Promise!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:12 am

Will do. Currently in some randoms bed
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:29 am

Werk it, Rosie! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Not in a sexual way haha... Unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 am

Or fortunately depending on the random, eh? Laughing

Anyway, good morning all smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:00 am

Yeah, and random sexual encounters and overrated anyway. Lol.

Gotta drive all the way to London and back today. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 am

Heyoooo! you guys I love you

How long does it take to drive to London??
Span_ski wrote:
Or fortunately depending on the random, eh? Laughing
hahah yeah true. Nah this was a friend of a friend.

I've still got the hangover symptoms! Hopefully i'll wake up feeling normal tomorrow morning so I can start that fucking social capital assignment.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:55 pm

My asshole supervisor that stopped giving me shifts just asked me "are we still keen for drinks?" ... wtf?! When were we ever keen? I hope he has the wrong number.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:13 pm

I just found out my cousin and her boyfriend are engaged, so happy for them lol.

How is everyone today/tonight?
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:13 am

I'm meh. I hate uni.

How are you Sez?
Hi-five for engaged cousins!

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:18 am

I hate my online uni atm, failed one of my assignments for one of my units but passed the other one with full marks lol

Now I'm eating M&M peanuts lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:08 am

yuuuuuuuum
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm going to see Rent tonight. So excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Thats awesome!! I love Rent. Who you going with?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:40 am

Went with my girlfriend, my sister and one of our friends from work. It was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:52 am

Aw cool man smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 am

We were sat in front of a couple of am dream kids who thought the could sing better than the cast though, which was irritating. Luckily, they only knew the most popular songs.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 am

The awkward moment when i'm going on a date with a guy. Idk i can't help myself. Poor dude, i'm leading him on.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:02 am

UH... Rosie?!!!????
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:10 am

He's a guy from work! I need to make friends.

I'm going to join a gay group at uni. I have to....... It's annoying that if I was straight i'd be in a relationship by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 16 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next