Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 am

Lmao. Hooked up... Where in England, silly? Wondering what her accent is like. Something was sus? Like what? Paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Haha is "hooked up" weird? I forgot where she was from but her accent was idk not quite the fancy sounding one, but close? It wasn't a really strong sounding one.
I mean suss like I got a less-than-genuine vibe from her? She was complimenting me and all my mates like excessively so it made it seem like she wanted something? Also she was only 24 but seemed to have fit in a hell of a lot of stuff in that time. She's an author? Was a fitness trainer? There was more.

But meh, she was nice, and cute Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:54 am

R-O-S-I-E Cheerleader

-------------------

I have to admit I'm a bit obsessed with weather and I always like to check what is the temperature in several places (home, hometown, etc). Now I've been checking the forecast for Moscow and it's freaking -21C right now! LOL The good thing is, it is supposed to get a bit better next week. I think it will be around -10C... hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:32 am

Isa wrote:
R-O-S-I-E Cheerleader

-------------------

I have to admit I'm a bit obsessed with weather and I always like to check what is the temperature in several places (home, hometown, etc). Now I've been checking the forecast for Moscow and it's freaking -21C right now! LOL The good thing is, it is supposed to get a bit better next week. I think it will be around -10C... hehehehe
Firstly, thanks for the support there Isa hahaha Hug

Secondly, how do people even survive in -21 though? Do they go outdoors? How fat are peoples electricity bills?

------
Update: She called me today, apologised for possibly offending me (by coming on too strong-she apparently hasnt been in a r/ship for a while) and asked if we'll ever see each other again. I suggested we meet up after New Years........ I know she's lying about stuff so it makes me feel weird?
E.g. i just found out she is 30, not 24...

People are telling me to stay away Sad

Was born in Paddington, London apparently!

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:34 am

What's goin on with all you guys? Hows stuff?

*tumbleweed*
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:28 am

I have no idea how people survive to -21C!!!! Lots of vodka perhaps??? yahoo

--------

Lying about stuff? Not a good sign. Why are people telling you to stay away?

---------

I'm about to leave work and do some shopping. My co-worker just started vomiting, I was freaked out. She says she's been getting this a lot and doesn't know what it is. Seems like a allergic reaction or something. She says she feels like her throat is closing up. Poor thing. She did some test, but nothing conclusive yet.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 am

If her throat is closing up it must be pretty severe??

-------
They're telling me to stay away because she had a really strange vibe about her. She just said strange things.
Ok so i'm tripping out. I'm googling her full name (which i'd tell you but i feel weird), and she has her own website and shit, and youtube videos because apparently she teaches people how to succeed, how to make money online, how to blah blah. Gives seminars? (which she said yesterday).. and she's written four books?
She did say she was going to spend $500 to attend a party on new years so she must have money.
But if all this stuff is legit and she's not some huge con-artist, why lie about her age to me?? She's 30, not 24. Also i can't find her books on amazon.

I gotta go watch TV and drink.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:03 am

Hola

Last edited by Shanna_ on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:44 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Secondly, how do people even survive in -21 though? Do they go outdoors? How fat are peoples electricity bills?

------

-21 is like, the AVERAGE for us in January/February (Or at least, up until the last few years when global warming's gotten super obvious). We just have far more efficient electrical supplies/uses; and gas furnaces. tongue
:
Going to mommy's for a few days on Saturday, but other than that, it doesn't feel at all like Christmas. :\
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:41 pm

TIRED! Last day of work tmrrw and then off until Monday the 7th.

Yesterday and today I left the house at 7am and came back at 10pm Very Happy But I'm having a lot of fun with friends, really like my current department and christmas is only a few days away. All is fine here in good ol' germany.

ho ho ho everybody!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:45 am

Well, it's got to -2 here and that was cold enough for me! Lol. I would like to go somewhere as cold as -21 just to see what it's like. I went to Iceland but it wasn't that cold. *shrug*

Good to hear you're okay and enjoying your job, Dina. I wish I had until the 7th off! I'm off Christmas Day, Boxing Day and the 27th then I have one more day of on New Year's Day.

The crazy flooding in the UK, particularly Wales, means there will be lots of overtime this weekend. FINALLY! I was getting fed up of only being paid my basic.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:55 am

The first snow of the season is falling in my town!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:37 am

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:06 am

Lucky! My hopes of a white yule went down the drain a few days ago when it started to rain. Now all that's left is patches of snow here and there..
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am

Hahaha yeah I'm not expecting snow at Christmas. Which is weird when that's like... four days away!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:15 am

Just rain, rain and more rain for us, I think. It's so soon! I can't believe how quick this year has gone, and I've never thought that before.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:06 am

It actually MIGHT snow here this Christmas. There's still a large chance that it'll just be slush.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Out with a friend for her birthday and we getting our nails did! Muahahahah!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 pm

I love the occasional gay thing Mike comes out with Laughing

Our weather's being boring... sun, cloud, sun, cloud, hot, cool etc.

MissLilly wrote:
Lucky! My hopes of a white yule went down the drain a few days ago when it started to rain. Now all that's left is patches of snow here and there..
Ha!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 Animated-smileys-christmas-472
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:25 am

You stuck with the Yule :p

-----
Eating brandy custard getting into the Xmas spirit.
I need to learn how to cook whole turkeys. I've never had a roast turkey on Christmas. Not something my family does, weirdly?
Do you guys all have turkeys?

Food channel is my best friend right now. Jamie Oliver made a turkey leek pie that looked good.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:00 am

Yes, turkeys in Brazil. Ou something we call chester, which is basicaly a huge chicken. I actually prefer chesters.

Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 335

My friends' families are here now and they (the relatives and my friends) are saying I have to go with them wherever they go (sightseeing, shopping, dinner, etc), because I'm "family too". Nice smile I'm spending Christmas with them.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:09 am

Aw that's nice of them smile

Don't you just want to take a fat bite out of that thing? :')

Are there any vegetarians/vegans here?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:58 am

Happy holidays everyone. smile

Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 Medium_13098339258400082563ed81055a98ab
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:31 am

Nah, not a veggie. But, as you know, I hate pig. And I only really eat meat if I fancy it. Like, if I go out for a meal I'd rather have an interesting veggie dish that I've never seen before than a steak or whatever. I could have had that at home if I really wanted.

We never have turkey at Christmas. We have chicken and lamb. None of us really like turkey. And I think chicken tastes better anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next