Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Storm day number 4 here at home. I had yet another nervous breakdown on Wednesday which lasted an hour my friend was there she pretty much let me ramble and cry lol.

I'm heading to my cousins for a week on Monday, I will be around the place as there is internet there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
thank god it was a short day. I am now at home in my jammies waiting for my pizza to arrive while I play xbox. Hiding from the crazy holiday shoppers and giving no fucks this evening.
I like this post.
Sez wrote:
Storm day number 4 here at home. I had yet another nervous breakdown on Wednesday which lasted an hour my friend was there she pretty much let me ramble and cry lol.
She sounds like a good friend.
Though i kinda want storms. Pass them here thanks smile It's meant to possibly storm this evening.

-----------
My outfit has completely changed. I'm going a little more feminine.. I bought a skirt yahoo yahoo
I wonder how many "Omg Rosie you're wearing a skirt!!"'s i'll get.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:44 pm

They are heading your way Very Happy you can have them I dont want them lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Wink Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:28 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
thank god it was a short day. I am now at home in my jammies waiting for my pizza to arrive while I play xbox. Hiding from the crazy holiday shoppers and giving no fucks this evening.
I like this post.
Sez wrote:
She sounds like a good friend.
Though i kinda want storms. Pass them here thanks smile It's meant to possibly storm this evening.

-----------
My outfit has completely changed. I'm going a little more feminine.. I bought a skirt yahoo yahoo
I wonder how many "Omg Rosie you're wearing a skirt!!"'s i'll get.

That's the other reason I don't wear skirts etc. It pisses me off when everyone makes a big deal. I don't like that kind of attention.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:35 am

Yeah it's annoying.
Turns out no one said it though haha.

Was nice seeing the girls from high school again though. Lol@one of them having a baby...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:45 am

So bridesmaid dress shopping today with my mum and sis.

I tried on 7 dresses, 2 of them twice while being made to stand to show various angles while they sat on a couch and critiqued each one. Fun times....
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Sarcasm, yes? haha
I know a lot of girls would actually enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:23 pm

I was basically a mannequin for the afternoon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:01 am

This site has a Glee ad and it's annoying me.. No, I do not want to buy Glee: the Music Season 4, Volume 1.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 am

LOL. I think the advert you get is based on cookies or whatever. For example my advert is trying to sell me a logitech keyboard cover, it's normally related to some sort of tech for me. If I look at the site from my phone, it's an advert for parcelforce Shrug
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:58 am

if you download the Adblock Plus from the firefox add-ons you don't have any ad at all Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:22 am

Wait what? My advert says "Why men fall in love - 9 Powerful Words You Can Say That Remind Him Why He Needs You." hahahaha
Oh now that i've refreshed the page it's talking advertising clothes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 am

^ lulz

That's mint! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 am

On my iPod~ it's now ServerHub.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:13 am

My ads are nearly always sports equipment related. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 am

Mine are hotels lol

That is very telling, it's kinda creepy. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:10 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:53 am

My ad is about watching Homeland.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:21 am

I miss the days when all I used to get was ads for skyscanner lol
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Mine is now advertising google Nexus 7, and coincidently I've just bought one an hour ago with my b'day money and premium bonds win. I can't wait to get my geek on and play with it!! Very Happy

What's everyone been up today? I've been to Harewood House, a stately home open to the public in the countryside for a walk around the grounds. It was a lovely bright day, but bloody cold. Converse are not the shoes to be walking round for hours in - temps I've discovered.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Isa wrote:
Mine are hotels lol

That is very telling, it's kinda creepy. yahoo
Naturally Laughing

Span_ski wrote:
Mine is now advertising google Nexus 7, and coincidently I've just bought one an hour ago with my b'day money and premium bonds win. I can't wait to get my geek on and play with it!! Very Happy

What's everyone been up today? I've been to Harewood House, a stately home open to the public in the countryside for a walk around the grounds. It was a lovely bright day, but bloody cold. Converse are not the shoes to be walking round for hours in - temps I've discovered.
No, they are definitely not haha.

I just woke up, so nothings happened tongue Except had another fight with that friend. My bad this time haha.
Hmmm what to make for brekkie? I'm feelin' bacon and egg sandwich.

Revenge and OUAT tonigghhht! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:47 pm

LOL the awkward moment when another girl sends a joint message to me and my friend who i'm fighting with to ask if we all want to get coffee tomorrow. Terrible timing haha.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 am

I'm not trying to starve myself, but I've barely eaten anything in the last two days. I seem to have lost my appetite. Nothing even sounds good. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:15 am

Teresina... Cwtch

That going for coffee idea was awkwardly timed. Oh dear. What happened this time?

Han, at the risk of sounding really silly, I have no idea what a Google Nexus even is. Lol. Happy for ya though. :p

Yesterday I literally did nothing but watch tv. I caught up on OUAT and Revenge, even watched Glee. Then I watched some Sons of Anarchy. I hate Sundays. No one ever wants to do anything so all it serves to do is remind me that my girlfriend lives really far away. Poor me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next