Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:44 am

Hi all! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:55 am

Hi guys!

So tell me, what are people's NYE plans so far? (if any)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:31 am

I'll be heading to a house party with my family and all our family friends. It's been a bit of a tradition for years now. I have these three besties and we've all known each other literally forever, our mums were in the same 'baby stuff' classes when they were pregnant with us and that's how they all met. So, anyway, whatever we end up doing our families are always together on NYE. A couple of years ago Beth decided she wanted to spend NYE with her mates from uni in Cardiff but at about 11pm she called her mum crying saying, "get Charl to come and pick me up, I don't want to be here, it's weird, I should be with you guys." So, I did. We got back to my house at 23:55. Lmao. So, yeah...

You? smile

Also, I agree with the disgust over the poorly treated animals. Good job I had no intention of actually watching it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:01 am

Ha! That's so cute yahoo
Kinda reminds me of when i was younger. The best times were NYE with family watching the fireworks in the city.

Idk 100% what i'm doing, but i also think i'm going to a house party. Don't actually know the guy who's house it is though haha. My friend knows him.

-----
Um, am i the only one who didn't realise Daniel from Revenge is British!? Watching an interview and i'm like whaaaaa??
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:51 am

Some of the people from work want me to go to Cardiff for NYE but I don't know how many times I have to tell them that town on NYE is sooooooo overrated it's unreal. It's so busy you can hardly move/breathe/dance AND you can't get a drink because there are 700 people at the bar. It's all about the house parties.

Also, I'm supposed to be going out tonight for Kieran's birthday but I'm not really feeling it. Marine and my sisters are making me play tennis straight after work anyway, then I'd have to shower and get ready and travel all the way to Monmouth (30-40 mins drive). Plus, I've got work tomorrow. *sigh* I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I never really put much thought into what nationality actors are. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:11 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Um, am i the only one who didn't realise Daniel from Revenge is British!? Watching an interview and i'm like whaaaaa??

Ikr! I like his real accent though.

Charlie wrote:

Also, I'm supposed to be going out tonight for Kieran's birthday but I'm not really feeling it. Marine and my sisters are making me play tennis straight after work anyway, then I'd have to shower and get ready and travel all the way to Monmouth (30-40 mins drive). Plus, I've got work tomorrow. *sigh* I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Tricky one Charl... Would Kieran be pissed if you didn't make it over? It does sound like a bit of a mission if you have to go to work tomorrow.

Yep, I agree about the house parties... that's my plan every year. I hate crowded places for a start.. nightmare for a short-arse like me.

This year I'll be in London, don't know where I'm going yet, but I know it'll most likely be someone's house. I'm letting my friends decide.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:10 am

House parties suck on NYE. asd Someone always does something they shouldn't.

I don't know what I'm doing, some people want to go clubbing in Toronto, some want to just do it in our town, I'm leaning towards the quiet night of 5-6 friends chilling at the ol' watering hole and having a nice, relaxing, chill night. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:47 am

That wouldn't be possible here, Mike. There will be nowhere you can go out and 'chill'. Hence the house party option. People are normally pretty well behaved at our house parties but you're right, you can usually count on something happening.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:50 am

You don't have like... any little corner bar/sports bar type places to just hang out at? :o We'll just be going to our regular watering hole, same place we've been going three+ times a week since we turned 19. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 am

There are penty of little places like that but they'll all be packed out.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 am

I'm making turkey and having some neighbors and friends over. We'll spend the night playing games and watch the fireworks from my terrace smile
Really looking forward to it!

I like the calm and cozy better than the drinking and partying. But you all have fun with your drinking and hangovers though Wink

How did you like Oslo, Hannah?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:09 am

Charlie wrote:
There are penty of little places like that but they'll all be packed out.

Weird. The ones around here are always really quiet and peaceful on NYE; I think 'cause so many people go downtown to party and go clubbing that the north end (Where we all live(d)) is really quiet because of it.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:29 pm

my plans are to hang out with as many of my friends as I can especially since I am moving. I open on NYE and I have New years day off. That hasn't happened in basically ever.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Mike` wrote:
House parties suck on NYE. asd Someone always does something they shouldn't.

I don't know what I'm doing, some people want to go clubbing in Toronto, some want to just do it in our town, I'm leaning towards the quiet night of 5-6 friends chilling at the ol' watering hole and having a nice, relaxing, chill night. Shrug
Id never go clubbing on NYE!! I'm lame though, I always want to watch the fireworks and yeah "chill" I spose. I probably wouldn't be going to this house party if the house didn't overlook the water/harbour.

Go for the chilling idea mike.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:27 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I'm making turkey and having some neighbors and friends over. We'll spend the night playing games and watch the fireworks from my terrace smile
Really looking forward to it!

I like the calm and cozy better than the drinking and partying. But you all have fun with your drinking and hangovers though Wink

That sounds ideal to me smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Indeed! It's what I've done the last 4/5 or so years, and I wouldn't have it any other way smile
It's become tradition. For me anyway, as the people attending vary.

So how is everybody? Anybody making any new years resolutions?
I'm gonna try to lose some weight. (not that that hasn't been my resolution every year but, whatevs Laughing )

Where's all our new people btw?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Weight loss is so standard haha. Not making one because I'll surely fuck it up :p
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Better eating habits is my resolution this year.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Well, that was an interesting night. Here's really hoping I take something to heart out of it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:14 am

What happened, Mike?

I'd like to be going to that house party, Rosie. A view of the harbour at midnight is going to be awesome.

I won't be making any resolutions as such but I hope to continue my health/fitness regime. I'm thinking about entering a sprint triathlon next year...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:22 am

That's a cool idea Charlie. I think I'll have to start exercising more actually. I've been testing my blood sugar (benefits of being at a nursing campus lol) and its kind of borderline high. I've also been getting some other diabetes symptoms so I'm paranoid.

Yeah whats up mike? I have a feeling something bad happened... Hope everything's okay.

Edit- do we have any type 2 diabetics here out if curiosity? If you don't want to say, that's cool smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:00 am

There are two diabetics that sit next to me in work. Ian is type two (but eats like he doesn't have it at all) and Gail has type one. She's really shy about it, to the point where it's dangerous for her because she doesn't like asking for/accepting help. For example, if she's looking a bit dodgy you have to ask he if you can have a cookie and casually suggest that she has one too. Only me and a couple of other people know how much she struggles with it.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:02 am

Meh, DUI.

Another one of those, "Fuck me, thank you God for not fucking me totally, but fuck me." moments. Just glad they didn't do a search and that I got my car back.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:13 am

MissLilly wrote:

I loved it thank you. Especially outside the city center itself it was very beautiful:)

Phyxrak wrote:
my plans are to hang out with as many of my friends as I can especially since I am moving. I open on NYE and I have New years day off. That hasn't happened in basically ever.

That's great Kel! Oh, and good luck with the move. Very exciting stuff! Where in Cali are you headed for?

----

Just about to miss my train. Doh!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Charlie wrote:
There are two diabetics that sit next to me in work. Ian is type two (but eats like he doesn't have it at all) and Gail has type one. She's really shy about it, to the point where it's dangerous for her because she doesn't like asking for/accepting help. For example, if she's looking a bit dodgy you have to ask he if you can have a cookie and casually suggest that she has one too. Only me and a couple of other people know how much she struggles with it.
Makes me sad that people are embarrassed of it. Apparently a lot of people are actually. It affects them psychologically, socially etc.

And mike, I do hope you take something from it this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next