Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Hahahahaha @ that whole post.
Well, except for a drag queen and a transexual, who both grabbed my boobs with adoration and made some sort of envious comment, seperate occasions mind you

Oh, and I don't know the type of place you'll be going to but say no to anything offered in powder or tablet form.
ROFL

Charlie, you'd be soooo bored with me haha.
I wish i knew how to dance. Would solve a lot of problems.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm totally gonna live-post the experience with you guys hahaha
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Charlie wrote:
Oh, and I don't know the type of place you'll be going to but say no to anything offered in powder or tablet form.

Ahahahaha, every bar ever. Unless you know them, then down it and own it.

Anywho, are clubs you people go to actually that bad for groping? Man, Canadian men really ARE better than the rest of the world. Guys who do that in Southern Ontario get their ass kicked by the guys who see them, and then a second time by the bouncer as they get thrown out. Only allowed to grope the girls who grope you first, which, ahhhh memories.

And now I want to go clubbing.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Hahahahaha @ that whole post.
Well, except for a drag queen and a transexual, who both grabbed my boobs with adoration and made some sort of envious comment, seperate occasions mind you

ROFL

Charlie, you'd be soooo bored with me haha.
I wish i knew how to dance. Would solve a lot of problems.

You think I know how to dance in a club? Purlease... I was trained in tap, jazz, modern and ballet. Which I stopped years ago and consequently put on a load of wait which I've only just become motivated to shift. But I digress... The key is to either get wasted (good wasted not dizzy pukey wasted) or wait until anyone you care about judging you is so drunk they won't notice or remember.

And I can assure you that I wouldn't be bored with you. AND I told you not to judge me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Mike` wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Ahahahaha, every bar ever. Unless you know them, then down it and own it.

Anywho, are clubs you people go to actually that bad for groping? Man, Canadian men really ARE better than the rest of the world. Guys who do that in Southern Ontario get their ass kicked by the guys who see them, and then a second time by the bouncer as they get thrown out. Only allowed to grope the girls who grope you first, which, ahhhh memories.

And now I want to go clubbing.

True that, Mike. They are everywhere now. When I was first going out 'on the scene' you could only purchase that type of good time in the more divier dives.

It's not any particular type of club. Just any with men in attendance. Lol. Including men at gay bars (to men of course.) Fyi, I'm not implying that it's ALL men. Just about half a dozen at each location. I can't remember the last time I went out 'straight' clubbing and didn't get groped. *shrug* Oh, then there are the more subtle pervs who try to rub themselves against you when you're trying to have a dance with your mates that don't understand the word no to add to that list.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Charlie wrote:

True that, Mike. They are everywhere now. When I was first going out 'on the scene' you could only purchase that type of good time in the more divier dives.

It's not any particular type of club. Just any with men in attendance. Lol. Including men at gay bars (to men of course.) Fyi, I'm not implying that it's ALL men. Just about half a dozen at each location. I can't remember the last time I went out 'straight' clubbing and didn't get groped. *shrug* Oh, then there are the more subtle pervs who try to rub themselves against you when you're trying to have a dance with your mates that don't understand the word no to add to that list.

Haha, God bless the "Fuck it, let's have fun and worry about the problems later" generation. Laughing

Yeah, it's weird to think that it happens at all. Clubs here, at least in the Toronto area, it happens maybe twice in night and the guys get their faces beat in, and then the bouncers drag them out and throw em into the street. And I literally mean throw them. asd Then again, I go to what some people would consider slightly-more up-scale clubs; like, bottle service clubs. yahoo Trashiest one I go to is in my hometown, it's a country-themed, and it's probably the worst place to grope because you've got a lot of farmers' sons who were raised right by their mommas to respect women.

Canada!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Charlie wrote:

You think I know how to dance in a club? Purlease... I was trained in tap, jazz, modern and ballet. Which I stopped years ago and consequently put on a load of wait which I've only just become motivated to shift. But I digress... The key is to either get wasted (good wasted not dizzy pukey wasted) or wait until anyone you care about judging you is so drunk they won't notice or remember.

And I can assure you that I wouldn't be bored with you. AND I told you not to judge me! Wink
That's the plan haha.

Hug Hug Hug <3
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:13 am

I just had like an hour nap without realizing haha. It's so warm and muggy where I am atm. Yucky Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:53 am

So happy it's Friday! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:00 am

Me too, Isa. Couldn't have come quick enough. Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow but it's only for 4 hours.

I have a fundraising Christmas party for my netball club tonight. I've volunteered to set up/run the bar. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:12 am

I think my sister's chosen the colour of the bridesmaids dresses... eeek.

I'm sensing this will not be a good look for me. lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:14 am

Which colour did she settle on?

ETA: Have you ever bought a piece of clothing that you wear so often that it makes you wonder what the hell you used to wear before you had it and how you coped without it for so long? Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:52 am

Charlie wrote:
Which colour did she settle on?

ETA: Have you ever bought a piece of clothing that you wear so often that it makes you wonder what the hell you used to wear before you had it and how you coped without it for so long? Lmao.

Haha yes, scarves.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:15 am

I've had enough today. Gail & Cooper just told me that I'm wound up like a top and I need to not drink the rest of my Coke and chill the fuck out. Everything is making me annoyed.

Like, for example, if you ring someone's desk phone and they don't answer within the first 30 seconds it probably means they're not there or they're busy. So why on earth would you let the phone ring for a further fucking 5 minutes before calling it quits!? FFS. this has happened at various places around this room about a dozen times today.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:31 am

I hate days like that Charlie Cwtch

Edit: The colour she has gone for is cantaloupe (coral)?? I think that's orangey-pink as far as I can guess Eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:39 am

I dunno what my problem is. Feel shit again today. I'm really starting to hate this job. I don't enjoy it like I used to. And I'm still feeling sorry for myself because of my back. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:46 am

Sometimes days are just shitty, and make you feel awful. I wish i was immune to them, although as you know I'm not lol. I do think your work takes the piss though. Maybe time for a change?

I don't know if it'll cheer you up but think of me in a dress in a colour that I think sounds a bit like sick Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:59 am

Sick? Lmao. I think I'd probably refuse to wear it. Hehe.

I've been feeling like this a lot lately. I've also been getting a lot of headaches recently. Well, not headaches as such but I've been really sensitive to light and sometimes is takes me a while to focus on faces and there are certain things that I can see clear as day in the morning but by about 2pm I can't anymore. I think a trip to the optician is in order.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 am

Yes, that sounds like a plan. Do you wear glasses for reading now?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Someone fucking shoot me. I've had enough and I don't do anything right anyway.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Thats not true at all babe. You do more right than I think you know Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Charlie wrote:

haha - yes! Guys: If I'm dancing away from you and towards another friend, that means "Not interested!"
I also like the ones that casually throw their arm around you when you're at the bar and ordering.
Like wtf, get your hands off me you sleaze.
I had that the last time I went out. I stood at the bar and all of the sudden I feel somebody put their hand on my lower waist. And I thought it was one of my girlfriends just asking me if maybe I could order something for them, too. But I turn around and it's this drunk guy, that couldn't even properly stand straight.

So I simply moved his hand away and went "Yeah - I don't think so, no..." and he was so beyond wasted, that I don't even think he noticed...

Oh, well.

But dancing is fun! Just go with a bunch of friends and you can just be in your own little circle.
I don't even like 95-98% of the music that is being played in clubs, but I dance all dislike away

Anyways, have fun Rosie!
Span_ski wrote:

Edit: The colour she has gone for is cantaloupe (coral)?? I think that's orangey-pink as far as I can guess Eyebrow

I have pants that color Very Happy People go "Oh, red pants,Dina!" And I go "It's not red, it's coral!" and then I laugh my ass off because that's such an un-me thing to say Very Happy

They look like this, I guess orangey-pink is quite fitting Wink

Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 Maison-scotch-chino-in-koralle-mit-guertel-2-809x1279-1

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Haha Dina, i like that. I have a pair of red skinnys. Like red red.

-------------
CHARLIE! Cwtch I'm sorry you're having a particularly shit day. How's it going now?
And yes, go to the optician! (is that what you call them?)
Would you wanna look around for other jobs?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Still feel awful. Lol. I'll need to find a jew job if I get sacked. Lol. Yeah, optician. Why, what do you call them?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Charlie wrote:
Still feel awful. Lol. I'll need to find a jew job if I get sacked. Lol. Yeah, optician. Why, what do you call them?

I know this is typo, but LOL at a "jew job" tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next