Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Hahahahaha I love that!!!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:10 pm

I have to say peeps. I love you very much, but I'm also a bit angry at you.

Because I probably would've stopped with everything Glee a long time ago, but now that we got to know each other over these past months (I think it has even been years) and going through so many different types of struggles and always having this place to rant about life - it's just so hard to really, really quit Glee.
Because I don't want to quit our little bubble of awesome here

So a Group hug for us.

And now I'll try to stay away from everything canon-glee. Until the new year is here and maybe there'll be some changes... haha look how ridiculously hopeful I still am. One should think, I'd know better by now dead

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Haha I've watched two episodes this entire season, and one because I was on a plane and it was the only way to waste an hour I could think of. Laughing

I just come here for this thread now basically lololololol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Mike` wrote:

I just come here for this thread now basically lololololol.

Me too.
I haven't seen one single episode this season, nor do I plan to.
Life is a lot better without all that raging anger that show stirs up Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:07 pm

MissLilly wrote:
So, this weird number has been calling me several times today, and I just googled it, and it's a Canadian number. PI Financial Corp in North Vancouver.. What the hell? Firstly, what would they want with me, and secondly, how the hell did they get my number?
Disturbing!!
It's the Initiative! They want your help.
Wink
(this makes no sense, i know)
---
Dina wrote:
In germany we say: As much as necessary, as little as possible.
I live by this concept Wink
My life story.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:42 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
So, this weird number has been calling me several times today, and I just googled it, and it's a Canadian number. PI Financial Corp in North Vancouver.. What the hell? Firstly, what would they want with me, and secondly, how the hell did they get my number?
Disturbing!!
It's the Initiative! They want your help.
Wink
(this makes no sense, i know)
---

It was obviously me. Ninja
Even though I live two hours away from Vancouver..
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:09 am

Hey good morning! Very Happy

I'm planning on buying a Christmas tree this afternoon. I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner again...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:46 am

Mmmm Christmas tree smell!! smile

We've had a fake one for a while but i think it's time to get a fresh one.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:51 am

Oh, probably a fake one here...

I'm surprised there is a lot of Christmas things here, even though it's a Islamic country.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:46 am

Five new people in last three days! yahoo

Come here new people! Let me love you! Group hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:51 am

That is great indeed welcome
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:47 am

Group hug I'm also down with the new people thing! Bienvenu!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:07 am

Hello new people! Welcome to the forum *hugs*

I'm enjoying my holiday right now. Omg I'm so happy *squeals* lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:42 am

First morning I had to scratch the ice off the windshield of my car.
I love winter, but I could do without that Wink

How's everyone doing? Already looking for Christmas presents for your loved ones?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:45 am

My sister and I are horrible. Our presents for eachother are NEVER a secret. Oh well, we get what we want. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:51 am

I have no idea what to get for my family? Well my Dad is easy, he needs a load of stuff for his flat and I'm sick of trying to cook for him without proper utensils. It's not exciting, but it's necessary. Laughing I'm giving him some framed prints of photos I've taken too

My mum hates presents, so I think theatre tickets, she likes going to see shows and stuff.

My sister NFI? I'll have to give that some serious thought.....
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 am

My makeup situation could get ugly soon. It won't come off!! It's very noticable now and I'm afraid that by end of the weekend I'm going to look full on clown!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:11 am

Shanna_ wrote:
My makeup situation could get ugly soon. It won't come off!! It's very noticable now and I'm afraid that by end of the weekend I'm going to look full on clown!!

I mean to remember from my days doing make-up in the theater that Vaseline and such takes it off quite easily.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Haha Christmas shopping.

Gotta wait for my scholarship to come in in like two and a half weeks before I have money for that. Laughing The life of a broke, alcoholic student! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Going to my first lesbian night on Wednesday! Thumbs Up Let's see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Good luck mate! Here's to you having a fabulous time Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Thanks, i hope so!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:39 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Going to my first lesbian night on Wednesday! Thumbs Up Let's see how this goes.

But that was going to be our thing! Me taking you to your first gay night... *sulk* I'll never succeed in seducing you now. Lmao. Seriously though... yahoo Check you out.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Hahahaha Charlie. We'll still go to one when you're next here I hope!

The girl who suggested it is straight. I haven't really seen her for ages. It might be an awkward night? I feel the need to entertain her haha. And i can't/wont dance so i'm gonna need conversation ready Laughing I am a boring lesbian.

Ive only ever had guys walk up to me at bars and be gross etc... Is it the same with gay nights? Do girls walk up to you and talk? (without the sleaziness of course). I wanna meet people.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:36 pm

No one has ever approached me in a gay bar the way I've been treated in 'straight' bars before. (No one that I don't know anyway.) Well, except for a drag queen and a transexual, who both grabbed my boobs with adoration and made some sort of envious comment, seperate occasions mind you. I've lost count of the number of times I've been groped in 'straight' bar, it's as if it's replaced normal human interaction such as talking, dancing etc. Gross.

Working in a gay bar is a little different. Some girls (gay/bi/straight) throw themselves at you in the hope that it'll get them free booze. It's quite entertaining.

Just get smashed on sambucca and make your friend dance on a table with you. It'll be great. Oh, and I don't know the type of place you'll be going to but say no to anything offered in powder or tablet form. Lmao. Jesus, I seem to be revealing a lot about the places I frequent and the company I keep with this post. Please don't judge me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next