Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:47 am

Teresina, I'm so sorry to hear what a bad time your brother and family are going through. It's hard to imagine anything more heart breaking for a family to go through than that. It's nice of your parents to drive all that way to give them the car. Sounds like you have a great family. I hope they stay safe during the drive.

Mmm... maple syrup in porridge.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:16 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Ok, i just tried real maple syrup instead of "maple flavoured syrup"... it is actually the best thing ever.

Yes, there is a definite taste difference, but real maple syrup is expensive compared to the fake stuff.

And thanks for your sympathy guys. I know I haven't been here much these pass few months, but it's always nice talking you guys. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:26 am

smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:50 am

Charlie wrote:
Teresina, I'm so sorry to hear what a bad time your brother and family are going through. It's hard to imagine anything more heart breaking for a family to go through than that. It's nice of your parents to drive all that way to give them the car. Sounds like you have a great family. I hope they stay safe during the drive.

Mmm... maple syrup in porridge.
sklidj that's what i put it in smile

Also, what is a good 21st gift? What have you guys gotten people? Like she's a kinda good friend, but i can't afford something expensive, and idk what she "likes" e.g. jewellery etc..... Do you just get like a bottle of some alcohol?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:36 am

Is 21 the legal drinking age in Australia?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:48 am

That's a tricky one, Rosie. I normally go with alcohol (becuase I remember what most people drink) If i know them but not well enough for a more personal present. Even if I know them really well I never spend much money anyway, I just try to get them/make them something funny or meaningful or 'them'. Know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:50 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Is 21 the legal drinking age in Australia?

I think it's 18 if my memory serves me well.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:55 am

Get her one of these:

Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 BW877%5B1%5D
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:08 am

Yeah it's 18.

Haha Jugz, are you referring to the outfit?? (the woman? tongue).

Quote :
That's a tricky one, Rosie. I normally go with alcohol (becuase I remember what most people drink) If i know them but not well enough for a more personal present. Even if I know them really well I never spend much money anyway, I just try to get them/make them something funny or meaningful or 'them'. Know what I mean?
Yeah i know what you mean. Hmmm, i will probably end up getting her a bottle of something.
Idk what's "her", like if we have some inside joke sorta thing...

But just to get it straight, it IS rude to show up to a 21st (at her house) with no gift?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:24 am

Pretty much, yeah. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:34 am

Damn tongue

the next 3.5 months are going to be pure laziness smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 am

Hehe. Why are the next three and a half months going to be pure laziness?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:02 am

Oh i finished exams yesterday/finished this year of Uni smile ....and i don't have a job :/ yet
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:11 am

So that means you'll be around here more often? yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:06 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Ok, i just tried real maple syrup instead of "maple flavoured syrup"... it is actually the best thing ever.

Was it Canadian!? Specifically, from Quebec?? tongue

If not, not maple syrup! yahoo /Canadian
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:15 am

Charlie wrote:
So that means you'll be around here more often? yahoo
Oh yeaaahhh yahoo Hug

@Mike, this is the brand/bottle.
Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 Pic1391

So.bloody.good.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 am

I don't knowwwwwwww, says Australian on it!!!

I have a jar of maple syrup that has no label on it, because I bought it from a farmer down the street. tongue

It's in a bottle just like this:

Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 Tumblr_m9mkbmawtm1qze0z6o1_1280
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 am

Rosie: bliss

Last time I bought maple syrup it was this:

Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 72785011_H

Also, where's Eli?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:51 am

I'd totally have a sugar coma if I ate any of that...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 am

I've never tasted a drop of maple syrup. Don't think we can get that stuff here.
We have syrup though. But it's honey-like in it's texture, so I'm guessing not even close to the maple?

Also, Happy Thanksgiving! (I think it's today?)
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:36 am

I am going to eat so much turkey today! Thanksgiving is my favorite food holiday!!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:53 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah it's 18.

No, the beer stein! Haha! (Somehow I knew you'd focus on the girl and not what she's holding tongue)

Hey, I'd appreciate getting one of those. They make me nostalgic for my youth in Germany.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Our canadian friend made our band a pancake breakfast once and of course we had to taste the maple syrup from canada - it was actually pretty good.
smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Happy thanksgiving!! Forgot about that....
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:25 pm

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS smile

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah it's 18.

No, the beer stein! Haha! (Somehow I knew you'd focus on the girl and not what she's holding tongue)

Hey, I'd appreciate getting one of those. They make me nostalgic for my youth in Germany.
Oh yeah she's holding something Laughing
Where would one buy a beer stein i wonder?

Quote :
I've never tasted a drop of maple syrup. Don't think we can get that stuff here.
We have syrup though. But it's honey-like in it's texture, so I'm guessing not even close to the maple?
Yeah honeys more viscousssssss.

----
It's brekky time now. I could have the syrup with porridge/oats or a fatass pancake. Since i'm trying to control my blood sugar, i may go with the porridge (i take my BG at uni and it's creeping up, i'm convinced im becoming pre-diabetic)... though i don't think either options with maple syrup are good for it lol

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next