Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 am

Laughing

It was a mess.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 am

Whoa, watch this:
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:23 am

What is it!?!?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:23 am

Impressive! But they lost in the overtime, right?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:24 am

That game was a huge upset!! The shot was amazing but i'm still shocked that they lost.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 am

I have no idea what happened, i was just shown that video haha. I thought they won cause of the shot. Idk!

Did France win that match?

I want to see the track/field sports.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 am

I'm so frustrated my local TV shows things like weightlifting instead of team sports, like basketball, football and volley. The only thing they have shown so far is hockey, which is very popular here and in India.

swear
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
I have no idea what happened, i was just shown that video haha. I thought they won cause of the shot. Idk!

Laughing

You can see in the video France was three points ahead. Australia scored, forcing an overtime, but France won in the end.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:29 am

Charlie wrote:
What is it!?!?
In the last second of a France Vs Aus basketball match, an Aussie girl shoots from beyond the halfway line and scores.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 am

Sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 am

Isa wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Laughing

You can see in the video France was three points ahead. Australia scored, forcing an overtime, but France won in the end.
Really! Lammmmeee. Would have been awesome if that 3-pointer won them the game haha.

I think we lost to Brazil today (or yesterday) in something?

We're not doing super great these Olympics!

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 am

Charlie wrote:
... Don't know what you're talking about. Sad

There's this sports event going on. It's called the Olympics Games.

tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 am

Not seeing team sports would be very disappointing. Women's basketball is one of the highlights for me. I would be very upset if I couldn't watch.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
I want to see the track/field sports.

Next week, when swimming is finished.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:37 am

Yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:31 am

Isa wrote:
Charlie wrote:
... Don't know what you're talking about. Sad

There's this sports event going on. It's called the Olympics Games.

tongue

I know that, cheeky! I just didn't know what you were specifically talking about in that video.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Not seeing team sports would be very disappointing. Women's basketball is one of the highlights for me. I would be very upset if I couldn't watch.

I love the team sports too. Womens basketball in partiular usually. I'm absolutely loving the handball this year though - women's, of course, but the men's is fun too. I really wish we played it in the UK, but we don't. I have no idea where our volleyball and handball teams came from but I'm not surprised they're not great. I don't know who they would train against because they must be the only teams in the UK in those sports. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:40 am

Charlie wrote:
I know that, cheeky! I just didn't know what you were specifically talking about in that video.

Laughing

I was just annoying you...

Charlie wrote:
I love the team sports too. Womens basketball in partiular usually. I'm absolutely loving the handball this year though - women's, of course, but the men's is fun too. I really wish we played it in the UK, but we don't. I have no idea where our volleyball and handball teams came from but I'm not surprised they're not great. I don't know who they would train against because they must be the only teams in the UK in those sports. Lol.

I always wondered about team sports in the UK. I had never seen a UK basketball team, a UK volley team, why is that?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:51 am

Because we play football, rugby, netball and hockey.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:58 am

Ugh worst day today. Stupid anxiety making me not want to get out of bed until 4pm Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 pm

@Sez... Hug

-----------

I'm trying to resist here. Super sleepy, but I want to watch swimming till the end.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm

It's 4:34am and I'm pulling an all nighter, I have to leave for the gym in under 3 hours for a 8am app lol. Then sleeping when I get home for a while lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Had a band-reheasal today for the first time in about 3weeks - I really missed my boys Very Happy

First day at work tomorrow, let's see how that goes yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:10 pm

The Warehouse 13 editor just offered me a place in the team as a regular! Says my work was "flawless" yahoo Not bad, especially considering that I did it after a sleepless night.
And now I have to catch up on three W13 seasons, great.

Isa, I sent you a PM tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Well done, Eli! Thumbs Up

And good luck, Dina. I'm sure you will be fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next