Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:09 am

Not in Brasil. I think it's around 6, 6h30 during summer in Brazil. Days are not so long there during summer (compared to Europe) and there is daylight savings time.

Yeah, it should be better in winter. I think the sun will rise around 7, 7h30.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:11 am

Isa wrote:

The thing that still annoys me is sun rising at 5am.

I have to sleep wearing this:

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 Img_194412054_1333405581_abig

Aren't the drapes keeping the sunlight off?

eli_ wrote:
but they're fun Sad

And still a sad smiley. Sad
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:15 am

I'd like to sleep in a sound proof, pitch-dark chamber. it would be soothing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 am

I wish my bedroom would be darker. But the curtains are not that good.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 am

eli_ wrote:
I'd like to sleep in a sound proof, pitch-dark chamber. it would be soothing.

I'm lucky, since I moved to another apartment I'm rid of street noises and noises of neighbours. The nights were never that quiet. And still I'll only fully realize it once I've lost that quietness again.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 am

eli_ wrote:
Flies are just discriminated cause they eat dog poop, but honestly, they're all right. they don't bite you like fucking mosquitos.
Charlie wrote:
Last week I had 4 bites on one side of my face, I felt like the elephant man.
OUCH

Well, Saturday night I got two on the left side of my face; one on my cheek and once on my jawline. The little bastard woke me up buzzing in my ear. Sunday I didn't get bitten but I scratched the ones I already had in my sleep. Monday night I got one on my wrist and scratched that and the bastard woke me up again. When I woke up my wrist was all swollen where I had scratched it in my sleep. Tuesday and Wednesday was alright. Thursday I got bitten all over my arms. Very annoying. Then I bought some repellent. I managed to kill the first two but couldn't find the last one.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:25 am

Charlie wrote:

Well, Saturday night I got two on the left side of my face; one on my cheek and once on my jawline. The little bastard woke me up buzzing in my ear. Sunday I didn't get bitten but I scratched the ones I already had in my sleep. Monday night I got one on my wrist and scratched that and the bastard woke me up again. When I woke up my wrist was all swollen where I had scratched it in my sleep. Tuesday and Wednesday was alright. Thursday I got bitten all over my arms. Very annoying. Then I bought some repellent. I managed to kill the first two but couldn't find the last one.

It's like a war journal. Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 Ohmy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:26 am

Isa wrote:
I wish my bedroom would be darker. But the curtains are not that good.

My curtains are awful. They're cream and not blackout ones. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:28 am

cinco wrote:
Charlie wrote:

It's like a war journal. Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 Ohmy

ROFL
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:28 am

OMG Charlie, that sounds so painful. I'm lucky I sleep facing the pillow, I can't even imagine how annoying it would be to get a bite on your face jaw drop

in other news... TOMATOES! straight from my granpa's garden, big, juicy, sweet tomatoes, aka the one and only thing I love about summer. you don't find these beauties in stores
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 AyAIg1CCEAAxBx5
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:31 am

Oh god, Eli, these tomatoes look incredible! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:33 am

That's not even including the other 4 I got on my face at the same time as the ones all over my arms (forgot to write it because I was on the phone to a policyholder). Lol. That was the day I felt like the elephant man. tongue

When I was little a mosquito bit me on my eye lid. I looked like I'd been in a boxing ring for a few rounds. Lmao.

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:33 am

eli_ wrote:
you don't find these beauties in stores

Oh yeah, make us drool all over something we cannot buy. Sad / Drool
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 am

you know there are some people who don't get bitten, it's scientific, it's in their DNA or something. Blood's not tasty
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 am

eli_ wrote:

in other news... TOMATOES! straight from my granpa's garden, big, juicy, sweet tomatoes, aka the one and only thing I love about summer. you don't find these beauties in stores

They are beauts, Eli. Mmm...
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:44 am

I wonder, would it help to add onions or garlic as an ingredient in your meals so the musquitos might lose their taste in your blood?

-------------------------------------

Also, again I look at those tomatoes. They are so... (by lack of a better word to describe it) muscular. Crossbred with paprikas also comes to mind. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:46 am

eli_ wrote:
you know there are some people who don't get bitten, it's scientific, it's in their DNA or something. Blood's not tasty

Interesting stuff on how mosquitoes fly in the rain: here.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:53 am

cinco wrote:
Also, again I look at those tomatoes. They are so... (by lack of a better word to describe it) muscular. Crossbred with paprikas also comes to mind. tongue
this variety is called "florence big red", aka "the rib cage"
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 Semi-di-pomodoro-costoluto-genovese
and these are called "bull's hearts"
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 Pomodori%20cuore%20di%20bue
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:56 am

Very inspired names they have.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:00 am

Charlie wrote:
ewwww wish raindrops could kill them all
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 am

eli_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:
ewwww wish raindrops could kill them all

Innit? hi5
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:25 am

Re: mosquitoes - true story: whenever I'm on vacation with my sister and we share a hotel room, I barely get any bites but these monsters practically EAT her.
She looks horrible... so I totally believe that "tasty blood" thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 am

Charlie wrote:

Innit? hi5
wait, do I get a high five?
I'll use my "adventure time" high five gif, then
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 One+of+the+best+high+fives...+Adventure+Time+like+other_c5aeff_3525739
right back at ya, charlie. if you can see this.

and now I'll try to take a nap. see you in the evening, fair ladies.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:31 am

I CAN SEE IT!!! yahoo

You both draw X amount of mosquitoes to you when you breathe, Dina, they're attracted to the CO2 apparently, then because they're not interested in you, both yours and your sister's all bite her. Harsh. I think that happens to me when I share a room with my girlfriend. tongue Ouch.

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 am

And now I can't see it. How strange... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next