Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:31 am

Sez wrote:
Ugh I am so sick of my family bunch of dickheads....and I'm not allowed to talk about it either..ffs
Lame man Thumbs Down

Charlie wrote:
Yeah, marshmallows are nice but I already got bullied into a three legged race with my manager so there is no way I was doing an eating competition.
Sounds like a fun bunch of people you work with asd

Span_ski wrote:
Sounds like a good plan for the day Rosie! smile
Did i mention the place is called "Butch foods" ROFL

------
Always good marking your assignment due dates on your calender and realising you have 3 due within the next 2 weeks tongue
Plus side: the speech i gotta do is only in front of 8 people, so wont be as bad.

Btw, i was in a class today, and the door was slightly opened. I briefly saw pretty irish teacher walk past and noticed myself smiling.... oh dear, it's happening.... tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:37 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Did i mention the place is called "Butch foods" ROFL

lulz I think the chances it's a gay/lesbian cafe just went up a notch...

------

voteforalice1 wrote:

Always good marking your assignment due dates on your calender and realising you have 3 due within the next 2 weeks tongue
Plus side: the speech i gotta do is only in front of 8 people, so wont be as bad.

Btw, i was in a class today, and the door was slightly opened. I briefly saw pretty irish teacher walk past and noticed myself smiling.... oh dear, it's happening.... tongue

Crushes are fun smile

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:41 am

They are fun!

Also, wedding planning? Who are you doing that for?

----
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 253887_206995206008971_2079341_n
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:51 am

Why are some people so idiotic?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:03 am

What's wrong??
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 am

People getting paid more than me and all they do is fuck things up that I have to fix...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:37 am

I'm helping my sister plan her wedding mate. It seems very stressful, I don't mind helping with the planning, but I'm glad it's not me Laughing

Charlie... what up?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:08 am

Is your sister a bridezilla? tongue

That sucks Charlie Thumbs Down
Hug
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:08 am

Gah it's that time of the month where I'm tired, moody, bloaty and craving sweets...go away lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 am

hhaha Sez, i feel ya.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 am

I'm just annoyed. I'm fed up of people leaving my claims in a mess. AND someone on my team just got nominated by management for tickets to the Paralympics with travel and accommodation and she does basically nothing...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:57 am

I'm eating lindt chocolates right now loll
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:04 am

It's all rainy here today; good day to rock some WoW and watch... apparently, synchronized swimming. (Ever notice that the Olympics has womens' synchronized swimming but not mens'?)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:26 am

My desk is such a mess during the day, it's crazy.

Also, yes, Mike, I have noticed that. I don't know any male synchronised swimmers, though. And it was good that there was finally womens' boxing this year. Not that I've ever watched it. I don't find people punching eachother in the head entertaining. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:04 pm

I watched the boxing, it was really competitive and there were some great fights.

This sandwich is insanely delicious.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 pm

I feel ya Sez. I'm such in a weird mood today too. I want chocolate...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:25 pm

I either have hay fever or an evil cold.... I want the sneezing and puffy eyes to go away now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:55 pm

The wind sounds like it's moaning.
Tis very loud.

nooooo, have to start an assignment now and no me gustaaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 am

Ugh woke up with a sore throat and runny nose. Plus a sore neck (from sleeping on it lol). 3 more days left till I leave!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 am

Hopefully you wont have a cold while you're away haha.

I'm procrastinating.

Bye.

--------
omg i have no idea what do for the assignment.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 am

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that Berlin has been perfect so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:59 am

That's fantastic Isa! I hope it continues to get better and better for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:22 am

^ I second that Very Happy

The herring jazz is going on here, and I am going to be a flamenco dancer in the parade today. Fun times
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 Espagna
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:29 am

That sounds like a lot of fun Celia! smile What's the weather like for you guys at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:40 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Hopefully you wont have a cold while you're away haha.

Oh man I hope not lol that would ruin the whole trip No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next