Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 am

How annoying.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:07 am

Right?! swear

But I had a good day, so not getting angry... and the girl just sent me a message saying that she is going out now but she hopes to find me online later I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:17 am

I hate when I mess up something at work. Stupid, careless, forgetful mistake and I feel Su fucking stupid right now. I make myself notes so I do these things but I still forgot. Stupid, stupid, stupid...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:45 am

Everybody makes mistakes once in a while. Completely normal. Don't worry about it, I'm sure it'll be fine smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 am

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day at work. I hope the rest of Monday goes better for you.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 am

MissLilly wrote:
Everybody makes mistakes once in a while. Completely normal. Don't worry about it, I'm sure it'll be fine smile

Span_ski wrote:
Sorry to hear you're having a bad day at work. I hope the rest of Monday goes better for you.

Plus1

Hope your day gets better soon, Shanna.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Whats everyone up to?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:18 pm

The neighbor has been here for a visit and she just left, so now I was thinking of making some food. How about you?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm in transit. Granted I didn't spend a lot of time in LA but it's not my cup of tea, so I actually left early. Excited for the next few days though. Lots of travelling this week.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Nothing like a little Olympic basketball to make a crappy day better.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 am

I had to wake up early for a translation this morning, and of course I spent all the night awake looking at the clock. This is why school was a disaster, I can't never sleep if I know I'm going to need to wake up soon. FML.

Coffee, coffee.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:26 am

Good morning! coffee
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 am

And good day to you, Isa! Got anything exciting to do today?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:40 am

Not really. There's a dinner tonight and maybe a surprising birthday party later, but nothing really exciting.

The exciting part is, I've just paid for my tickets to Berlin! I'm going Thursday next week. Span
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:42 am

What about you?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 am

Um, I'm subbing for a coworker, gotta translate last nights Warehouse 13 episode. After that I'll prolly take a nap. How exciting.

my best buddies:
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 Tumblr_m79rngxeGs1rburfqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:00 am

I would love some proper coffee! But, as other things, this is hard to find here.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:12 am

I would love to send you some via mail, but I'm hearing it's not that simple over there...?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 am

There was a problem in Brazil, not here.

I would love that, Eli! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:24 am

Morning lovelies! How's it going?

I had shooting pains in my hand last night when I was trying to sleep. Damn this overtime. Lol. Ah well, I get to listen to music all day today. Good times.

I didn't realise W13 had started again!!!! It won't be the same without Jaime Murray though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:24 am

Arghg, sound of the cat puking woke me up at 5:30 this morning. hash
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:28 am

Ew.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:29 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:32 am

I used to have this with my old dog. One time she was sleeping in my bed and because it was too dark she couldn't go down so she did it in the bed... gross! sorry, guys.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:44 am

"Sorry, guys." ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything Else :: Everything Else-
Jump to: