Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:25 pm

Have you watched Warehouse 13? It's actually pretty good once you get past the cheese of the first few episodes.

Oh and then Jaime 'Perfect' Murray appears as HG Wells for the odd episode and it gets even better. I love you

Last edited by Charles on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Scandal is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:44 pm

I'll get those on the download then smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:19 am

I put off Revenge last week until like... Thursday. I'm rapidly losing interest in the story. Not sure why...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:30 am

Watching revenge and not understanding it as usual. Need to pay more attention.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 am

I put it off. Again. So I can't help you, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:06 pm

So I just watched the latest HIMYM episode, Ted hooks up with this young girl who turns out to also be Barney's sister, and she's like waaay into old dudes, and the mouth on this girl as she like... hits on Ted.. and the girl is the girl playing Hanna on PLL. It was just so wrong! SO WRONG!

I may be scarred for life.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:22 am

Anyone watch AHS?? Loved the finale.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:12 am

I don't watch it. I've truely learned my lesson with RM productions. tongue

Last edited by Charles on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:44 am

ROFL Very wise I'm sure

Revenge was alright. I'm still enjoying it. Just not quite up there with the likes of PLL atm. It's lacking a bit of it's edge though. For example...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Span_ski on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:58 am

I know exactly what you mean. I think that's why I keep putting off watching it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:26 am

Well I suppose to be fair to the writers of Revenge, it is an American show, and the guy does have a British accent and wear a suit. Really, what choice did they have?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:32 am

lulz

I think I have Bomb Girls and Chicago Fire to watch tonght then I'm going to start Grey's Anatomy Season 2.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:42 am

I actually didn't see Aideb becoming the bad guy haha... Then again I'm usually half out of it watching Revenge.

PLL is my fave arm. AHS is good but it's finished now Sad

What's happening with glee with this Quintanna thing? If they kiss next ep I'll watch it?
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:09 am

No idea what's happening with Glee, sorry. I tried to forget about its existence. tongue Keep us updated, though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Sez, you may be able to answer me this... Is the episode of Grey's Anatomy with Christina, Meredith and Izzie in the shower called It's the End of the World?

The season I downloaded is all messed up and in the wrong order.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Charles wrote:
Sez, you may be able to answer me this... Is the episode of Grey's Anatomy with Christina, Meredith and Izzie in the shower called It's the End of the World?

The season I downloaded is all messed up and in the wrong order.

Yes that's the one.

Hope you can get them in the right order.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Yeah. Got them in the correct order eventually. I just started season 5. I dunno how I've managed to watch this many episodes in such a short time because I feel like I need some recovery time after each one. I'm really not good with blood. I know it's not real! But all the gore gives me a really uneasy feeling and the desire to protect my neck. Lol. Regardless of what/where it is: blood, broken bones, seeing a nose job or lipo on tv or whatever I always feel like I need to hold my throat. Lmao. It's weird, if I'm actually in the situation then the adrenaline gets me through and only at the end do I need to lay down with my feet elevated but if it's on tv or whatever, I can't cope.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:55 am

lol yeah some episodes. like the one that Seth Green guest starred have so much fake blood (when his character's artery exploded eww lol).
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:09 am

I barely looked at the screen that whole episode. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:37 am

haha I don't blame you.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Doesn't sound like my cup of tea lol

Have any show's been on this past week?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:54 pm

How I met your mother was on last night, if you watch that.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:39 pm

This Izzie fucking a ghost storyline is ridiculous. And what the hell are the interns doing doing procedures on each other? Did the writers of Grey's watch the film Pathology or vice versa?????? Christ.
Back to top Go down
Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Charles wrote:
This Izzie fucking a ghost storyline is ridiculous. And what the hell are the interns doing doing procedures on each other? Did the writers of Grey's watch the film Pathology or vice versa?????? Christ.

Izzie and Denny (him being a ghost) doing it, was really weird to me :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next