Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts X - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Lol! It's almost summer though. It's allowed Wink

My wine was a success! Pretty, pink and tasty! red wine
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Are you kidding me, drinking when it's dark out is just depressing! I hate being drunk in the evening for that very reason!

Lunchtime drunks are the best, far and away. Bright and sunny out, got some good food, and it's warm and just yay.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:05 pm

I don't think I could get myself to drink that early. It just feels so wrong. Having a glass of wine or something is fine though, but getting drunk as early as lunchtime? Nah, not for me. Kids will be out and everything. I'd be super uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:17 pm

I feel weird drinking during the day. I reel like sunshine is responsible light and the moon is for chaos.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Haha my favorite time to drink/the time I usually drink is before noon. Laughing Bars in Ontario are allowed to serve at 11am, and from college/working midnights I'm so used to being at the bar right as it opens for an early lunch/beer/studying. smile

When I drink after dinner, I just get sleepy and pass out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:50 pm

I rarely drink during the day. I don't even really feel awake until noon so drinking just when I feel awake is odd for me. I'm practically Count Boozy Von Drunkaton at the moment and the sun is shining and kids are outside playing. I feel like i'm wasting some cosmic good vibes at the moment. Shouldn't I be trying to be productive? Screw productive, OUAT us on in ten minutes and it's the finale. Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:27 pm

So my drunk ass is enjoying the roof at the moment. It really is nice just sitting outside on the roof enjoying a drink at night. If I could keep the cat from wanting to escape it would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Sounds like a good time! Sitting out on the roof must be quite an American thing to do. I've seen it in so many shows and films, and always wanted to do it, but I've yet to live anywhere were I actually could. Guess we don't have roofs built for sitting on Laughing
You got the cat out there with you as well?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:40 pm

I don't know how much of an American thing it is. I live in the upper story of a house so i'm actually just sitting on the porch roof of the first floor. I've actually only been out here once before. Phebe clawed through the screen an made an escape then. I just felt the need for some air tonight so I climbed out. The cat cannot come out though. She's too unpredictable. It's super peaceful out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Haha yeah, if I sat out on my roof I'd have to climb through my nephew's window to sit on shingles and possibly roll off drunk. Laughing

I finished the beers with papa, then mama and I opened the wine, finished that bottle, now I'm onto the whiskey and rum with the uncle. Gonna be a damn good sleep later!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:54 pm

It certainly looks absolutely lovely smile

Way back when there was a show called 3rd Rock From The Sun that I used to watch, and they always sat on the roof at the end of the episodes. I'll never forget it I think.
It's typical sitcom though, out on the roof with the barbecue and stuff. Or out on the fire escape. One day I'll absolutely have to do that!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:57 pm

I've spent like 5 hours or something on my one glass of wine Laughing Just been nipping at it. I hate going to bed and feel the alcohol in my bloodstream and everything.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Haha, if you're too drunk you get that world-spinny feeling! Hate that so much, it's impossible to keep my eyes closed when I feel like that.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:01 pm

I know! It's awful! I always get sick then.
Well, not anymore, because I rarely drink that much these days, and when I do I stay awake until I can tell the alcohol is leaving the body. It's when you go to bed with rising alcohol levels that it feels like a roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Eh, as long as I never wake up in a pool of my own vomit again, it's a successful night. That was just.... hilariously gross.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Hehe, I have no doubt Mike Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:07 pm

OMG I'm watching some MTV show called 1 girl 5 gays and it's literally five naked gay guys sitting around while some girl asks them sex questions. asd asd asd
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:08 pm

I don't like sleeping too tipsy. I'm extremely prone to hangovers. I've switch to water tonight. And Paul Simon. I think the combo is good for keeping the sick away.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Why do they name shows like that? Seriously, it brings up very bad images.

Also, remember when MTV was actually a music channel? Those were the good old days. No stupid reality shows or anything.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:16 pm

I've only been hung over once in my life. Terrible stuff. I had managed to drink 2 liters of Martini Razz the night before, so no wonder really. Usually I'm just tired, and very hungry and thirsty. But not sick.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:21 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Why do they name shows like that? Seriously, it brings up very bad images.

Also, remember when MTV was actually a music channel? Those were the good old days. No stupid reality shows or anything.

Eh, it's all teenagers who watch it, so the trashier the better. Shrug Haha, the M in MTV still technically stands for music!! ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:36 pm

I bet it does! Should be changed to Mediocre.

I just really loathe reality TV.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Oh so do I, but after a few glasses of stuff it can be absolutely hilarious in how crazy it is. Not only that, but this show is on a marathon, it was like five straight episodes of gay men talking about sex. Laughing

It's hilarious that this can be on one American channel while the next may have something anti-gay on it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Well, I can see the entertainment value in it, and I guess perhaps some educational value for those in need of that. But all in all, reality, game shows, and talk shows are just so over done by now.

I'll admit to sitting glued to the TV the first couple of rounds of say Big Brother, but it gets old pretty fast. Not to mention embarrassing to watch, for all these people making fools of themselves on tv for 15 minutes of fame. I can't stand it. And I feel it just dumbs down the kids of today, when all is about sex, and body image and whatnot.
My 13 year old cousin f.ex who watches Paradise Hotel and worships the people on it. What kind of girl is she gonna grow up to be? It's maddening.

Give me good TV instead, with a real plot, real actors and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:00 am

Mike` wrote:
Oh so do I, but after a few glasses of stuff it can be absolutely hilarious in how crazy it is. Not only that, but this show is on a marathon, it was like five straight episodes of gay men talking about sex. Laughing

It's hilarious that this can be on one American channel while the next may have something anti-gay on it.
1g5g ftw.. A few of my friends love that show.
------
Welp I'm exhausted.. good night everyone smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next