Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts X - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Hehehe. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Guess what Charlie! I've bought myself silver hair color now! asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:17 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Why lol?! We'll all get silver hair soon enough mate! Why encourage it?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:20 pm

When we where at the concert the DJ playing before Garbage came on, she had silver hair, and I just really loved it!! And I was out to get some more bleach for my hair, because it's still quite yellow, and there was a silver blonde color standing right there, and so I just had to get it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Fair play! smile

You have blonde hair so you can pull it off. My hair just won't dye. I think the amount of peroxide it would take to bleach it anywhere close to blonde would just cause it to fall out... and that sounds counter productive to be honest so I think I'll leave it as it is Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:33 pm

I'm actually quite a dark dark blonde originally though, bordering on brunette. The blonde you see, all fake Laughing
Before christmas I had saved my hair and not bleached it or anything, and had my cousin who's a hairdresser cut off all the blonde that was left. But I couldn't stand being that dark. Much better blonde. I do have to use the strongest type of bleach though to get it this way, and it needs to be done at least twice, or it'll be all orange/yellow tinted.

I have been at the hairdressers a few times in my life and been told they don't want to touch my hair because I've basically destroyed it Laughing It always works out though. Still got my hair Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm glad you still have your hair dude smile Good times! Thumbs Up

I still wouldn't take the chance with mine, although I haven't see your natural colour I'm guessing mine is a bit darker.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Yeah, you're a bit darker. And you fit your hair color very well, so there's no need for you to do anything Wink
You don't know how lucky you are really, because it's a hassle having to bleach and do all of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Thanks Celia smile

Yeah, I'm far to lazy for all of that stuff anyway... the next time any dye hits my hair will no doubt be when it starts to go silver of it's own accord. Hopefully I have a few years before that happens Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:23 pm

I'll go grey with pride! What I won't do is cut it short though, like all elderly women seem to do. Much fancier with a bit of length to it. And maybe some curls smile

But we're waaaaaaay ahead of ourselves now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Nah I won't cut it. They cut it super short last time I went for a "trim" (ok it wasn't that short it was more like a long bob). But it was minus 7 inches and I felt like Samson for about a week Laughing

and yes, I think we're getting ahead of ourselves. You most certainly are!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Oh, I am!? What do you have on me? A few years? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:42 pm

ROFL

Something like that. Probably slightly more than a few, but I'm not saying Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Fair enough Wink I doubt you're that much older though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:38 pm

No probably not that much Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:52 pm

You certainly look young though, so you got that going for you in any case Wink

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Thank you Celia!! You're too kind smile

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:27 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Awesome. Very Happy It'll look great on you.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Shut up. You're both old. Wink Lmao. "No you're young." "No you look young." Hehehe. Jokes, jokes. Love you both. asd
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:33 pm

lulz

kiss

Charlie wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Awesome. Very Happy It'll look great on you.

Thanks! I hope so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm

LOL The green smiley is back for me.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Really? That sneaky, green bastard. It's still the one with the glint on his teeth for me.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Soulmates yeah... They're awesome I love you
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Soulmates yeah... They're awesome I love you

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next