Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts X - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:44 am

So what's up with you guys today?

Friday YAY
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:19 am

Happy Friday!!

I'm going out for a cafe visit with a friend soon. I would rather have wanted to lounge around at home today, but I promised, so I have to go out. Am in serious need of coffee though, so I guess it works out smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:26 am

I'm doing some shopping with my sister in the afternoon. I love shopping with her.

And then we are meeting some friends in the evening at one my favorite bars here.

Sounds like a nice Friday. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:33 am

Yaaaaaay! Friday. Counting the hours until I finish work. I had a really awful night's sleep and I'm absolutely exhausted. It was really weird, like, I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't snap myself out of it and I was drifting in and out of sleep and the dream I was having was horrible but I can't even remember what it was now. Strange.

I can't wait to go back to London on the weekend and see Marine. She loathes her new placement and she's looking for a different one already. She only started on Tuesday. ROFL

Last edited by Charlie on Fri May 11, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:33 am

Watching some shows tonight and then playing some WoW until I fall asleep tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:38 am

Charlie wrote:
I can't wait to go back to London on the weekend and see Marine. She loathes her new placement and she's looking for a different one already. She only started on Tuesday. ROFL

The restaurant? What's wrong with this one?

Btw, it was lovely meeting you and Marine. I'm not sure you got my message on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:54 am

Friday! I think I'm supposed to hit the town with my cousin tonight. She wants me to get her free drinks at the bars. I might be a drag and cancel so that I can work on dances some more. I keep putting it off or working on them for like fifteen minutes. The one I taught the other day I made up at work that afternoon. My attention span is taking such a beating!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:11 am

Oh, I did. Sorry, I just haven't got around to replying yet. But I will. smile It was really nice meeting you too.

Uh... She's the only girl because the restaurant manager doesn't like girls. Rolling Eyes Anyway, she could cope with that but add the fact that she as well as her managerial role she's also doing normal receptionist/waitress jobs all day too, the kitchen is four flights of stairs away from the restaurant and she'll be doing about 60 hours a week plus the time it takes to get home on the bus at 1am.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:15 am

That's ok, Charlie, don't worry.

And I hope she gets a better place, that doesn't sound good.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:19 am

Yeah, I hope she finds something too. I don't want her to have to go back to Paris. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:43 am

Cheerleader read the books, now off to read the things I wrote down about them in school and finish that off with a bit of internet-research and it will hopefully end with a decent grade Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Good luck! smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Yep good luck from me too smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:17 pm

One of the best things in my life is that one of my cousins owns a pizzeria. Every day people order stuff and fail to show up to collect them, so at the end of the day he would send the whole lot to a random member of the family. Tonight it was us, and we got
- 20 pizzas
- 1 chickpea pizza (big enough to feed 20 people)
- 1 giant ball of pizza dough (enough for 10 more pizzas)
and all for free yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm

That sounds amazing, Eli. yahoo

I would probably be huge if I lived in Italy.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Time to make stupid boys buy my cousin and me drinks. A lady should never have to pay.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:29 pm

eli_ wrote:
One of the best things in my life is that one of my cousins owns a pizzeria. Every day people order stuff and fail to show up to collect them, so at the end of the day he would send the whole lot to a random member of the family. Tonight it was us, and we got
- 20 pizzas
- 1 chickpea pizza (big enough to feed 20 people)
- 1 giant ball of pizza dough (enough for 10 more pizzas)
and all for free yahoo

Epic!! Enjoy the feast!! Very Happy

Isa wrote:
That sounds amazing, Eli. yahoo

I would probably be huge if I lived in Italy.

I'm sure you wouldn't smile but this did make me chuckle Laughing

Shanna_ wrote:
Time to make stupid boys buy my cousin and me drinks. A lady should never have to pay.

Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:51 pm

My cousin has plenty of free drinks so successful night! If only I wasn't driving...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:11 am

Morning everyone!

Sounds like a good result Shanna. smile

Isa, I think you'd have to eat a whole lot of pizza to become huge. ROFL

Turns out I'm not off to London again this weekend. Marine is coming down to see me instead. Very Happy Can't wait to finish work. yahoo

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:41 am

Hmm tummy pains, shoulder pain and feeling like crap. About to cook some tea then have a liedown and catch up on my tv shows from this week smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:16 am

Every time I've walked past my mom while she's been on her computer this week, she's been playing the Glee version of Edge of Glory. Laughing I suspect she's got it on repeat.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:40 am

Oooo I thought I was gonna have another lame day at home, but an afternoon in a beer garden calls! If I can cycle there alone without getting killed! Not sure how I'm gonna get the bike home though?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:03 am

That sounds very nice, Han. Hope you enjoy it smile

I'm not sure what am I doing today. Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:20 am

omg my mum is HOGGING the internet here. She's downloading a BUNCH of tv shows and it's eating up the download. I cant even play WoW because the lag is so bad.....
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:38 am

Beer, bikes & sun... Good combo. Tired now. Happy days. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next