Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random Thoughts X - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Auditions are over! I made them do the most ridiculous dance audition ever. I forced them to freestyle dance to KC and the Sunshine Band. It was hilarious! I have a part but not sure which part. I either get to sing my dream song or the vampy number.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Survived a visit to a church today without bursting into flame, mahaaaaaaa. Cousin's communion, went to some super classy restaurant for lunch after and drank bottles of wine and champagne that I can't afford for another decade. Laughing Not to mention the five course lunch. hash

Was freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:29 pm

oh jesus. I am being informed via Twitter that three of my co workers are out drinking together and are with my uncle who is being a drunken ass as always.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 am

Hey guys! Good morning! I can't believe my eyes, it's actually sunny here! Happy days
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:12 am

Ahhh blue skies. How I've missed you!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 am

No blue skies down here, unfortunately.

Don't know if I can do London next week btw. Massive issues with my gf's internship/the fact that she has no where to live. I'm so annoyed. She's, like, stranded in London. And I'm all the way in Newport and can't do anything. Sad The restaurant she was supposed to do her management training at closed today. They didn't pay their staff last month. So now she's screwed unless she can find another one asap. Doesn't even have to be in London considering she doesn't have a lease yet anyway. But it took ages to find this internship, so that's not going to be easy. And, just to top it off, if she doesn't find one it will mess up her masters because it's a requirement...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:29 am

Dude that really sucks! I hope it all works out ok! If I can help in anyway just let me know. If she's really stuck for somewhere, just let me know and I can make a few calls.

Don't worry about next weekend. I'll try and see if I can think of something, or maybe catch you guys in the smoke the following weekend. I'm stranded there myself from Thursday until at last Monday as there's no trains back on the Sunday. The Monday might be a nightmare too after the FA Cup final at the weekend.

Like I said let me know if I can do anything. Fingers crossed!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:37 am

Oh that's too bad Charlie. Hope things will work out for you and your gf. It's a shame we might not meet though Sad

And that was my 2000th post...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:49 am

Thanks guys. smile

She's got a meeting at 15:00 to see whether she can do it at a different restaurant bt if that doesn't work out I don't know what she's going to do.

She wanted it to specifically be in marketing but she just needs a paid internship in any type of management.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 am

Well I hope the interview goes well! I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for her!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:55 am

Thanks!

I'm sure we'll be able to make it on the weekend though. I'm just in pessimistic mode at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 am

That's understandable dude. I probably would be too! Chin up though smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 am

Anyway... What are everyone's plans for today? smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:17 am

Eh, gotta find something productive to do. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:20 am

Such as?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 am

Quick look around leeds and then back to liverpool.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 am

Don't know yet. tongue Just having breakfast now.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:03 am

Just been to darts but just to watch. Missing playing so much. But I'm playing again next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:40 am

Ooooooh, interview tomorrow for a possible job! Except if I get it, I have to get a car so I can drive there and back. hash
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 am

Good luck Mike!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:53 am

Howdy folks.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 am

I've just been out shopping. There was a closing sale at a store that had all these 50's style dresses and such. Bought myself 2 of them Very Happy I really love that style and if the weather here allowed it, I would wear nothing but such dresses.

Now I'm gonna relax with a coffee and maybe make some dinner eventually smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:26 am

Hi, Shanna! smile

Sounds like a good day so far, Celia. Love it. I'm in work, but I wish I was in London trying to help my gf. Any news on whether the Garbage London date is being moved?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 am

Not as of yet. I certainly hope it won't be rescheduled. The last show to be rescheduled was this previous Friday. One of the band members are having some family issues, so that is the reason. Hope it gets sorted soon, because it's getting dangerously close now to the London date.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 am

Yeah, it is pretty close. Wednesday, next week, isn't it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next