Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts X - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:40 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Good evening all! First dance taught tonight and it wasn't awful. Hooray!
congrats! I knew you'd get it done smile

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:14 am

Morning everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:20 am

Good morning Very Happy

I'm on the flight from london to oslo right now. In flight wifi, greatest invention ever!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:41 am

MissLilly wrote:
Good morning Very Happy

I'm on the flight from london to oslo right now. In flight wifi, greatest invention ever!

Have a good flight!

On Monday I'll have my final exam (excluding the possibility of the divergence exam) and it's for german.

Books I have to read for that:

- Traumnovelle (Rhapsody: A Dream Novel or Dream Story in english; they made a (horrible) movie out of it with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman called "Eyes Wide Shut"): CHECK!
- Woyzeck only has 30pages so I'll be done within the next minutes so let's say CHECK! Wink
- Iphigenie auf Tauris (Iphigenia in Tauris)
- Mario und der Zauberer (Mario and the Magician)

The Traumnovelle wasn't even half bad... typical student attitude not to read it in school and then find out later that it wasn't even that horrible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:40 am

MissLilly wrote:
Good morning Very Happy

Wow. That's pretty awesome. I wish they had that on my flights to and from Bali.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:58 am

I love in flight WiFi!

How was the concert ladies?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:59 am

It was great! The time passed really quickly smile now i have quite a few hours wait in oslo thpugh
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:03 am

The concert was really good. They played most of my favorite songs, so that was great! Cant really compare to the other concerts ive been to though which were reallu theatrical, but still fun. I had a very good time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:23 am

Isa wrote:
So I downloaded Hugo

I SO want to see that one. smile

Last edited by cinco on Thu May 10, 2012 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:25 am

Good mornnnnnninggg!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:27 am

The concert was awesome. Shirley is a really great frontwoman and is looking super fine for her age. Lol. She had alot of energy, you know? I really enjoyed it. Thanks again, Celia! I had a great day hanging out with you. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:33 am

I had a really great time with you too charlie! I'm very happy you wanted to come with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:42 am

I'm glad the concert was good!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:36 am

I've got blisters all over my feet now though. Can barely stand or walk at all. Well worth it though smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:53 am

Good morning, guys!

My sister is coming to visit me today. I'm excited! yahoo

The only bad thing is that she is a vegetarian so I need to come up with restaurants and foods that she can eat. Always a challange.

Dina wrote:
Wink
Nevertheless leaving to live in a foreign country counts as brave in my world.
Take the compliment and shush! Very Happy

Laughing

Yes, ma'am.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:28 am

Isa wrote:
The only bad thing is that she is a vegetarian so I need to come up with restaurants and foods that she can eat. Always a challange.

I have that a lot.
For some reason most people I'm close with are vegetarian or are not able to eat porc.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:44 am

I don't mind eating vegetarian food with her, I just find hard to be creative, especially if I'm cooking.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:46 am

Fish! Lots and lots of fish! tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:47 am

Isa wrote:
My auntie just called me and surprised me saying she will be coming to visit and help me before I go to Pakistan. She will stay her till after I go, so she will be taking me to the airport. Happy days! smile

That's great news! It's always much better when someone can see you off at the airport. Less scary and all that. smile

Shanna_ wrote:
Good evening all! First dance taught tonight and it wasn't awful. Hooray!

Glad to hear it all went well smile

MissLilly wrote:
Good morning Very Happy

I'm guess you must be well on your way back by now! Sorry I'm a little late. In flight wifi is the way forward. I'll have no problem with long hauls if that becomes standard lol. I've only ever had it for free on internal US flights though so far.

Isa wrote:
Good morning, guys!

My sister is coming to visit me today. I'm excited! yahoo

Dina wrote:
Wink
Nevertheless leaving to live in a foreign country counts as brave in my world.
Take the compliment and shush! Very Happy

Laughing

Yes, ma'am.

I can being Vegetarian in Brazil is tricky lol.

The Italian restaurant?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:52 am

cinco wrote:
Fish! Lots and lots of fish! tongue

Unless she doesn't eat fish either. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:56 am

Yeah, she doesn't eat fish.

And I'm definitely taking her to that Italian restaurant. Haven't been there for months now.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Does she eat stuff based on eggs?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Span_ski wrote:

MissLilly wrote:
Good morning Very Happy

I'm guess you must be well on your way back by now! Sorry I'm a little late. In flight wifi is the way forward. I'll have no problem with long hauls if that becomes standard lol. I've only ever had it for free on internal US flights though so far.

Just gotten home now, and already in my pajamas. Lovely! Very Happy
I was really surprised by the wifi in the plane. I didn't know such a thing existed, but then again I don't travel much, and it's also not like I've ever had a phone before that did wifi, so tongue
It's probably gonna become standard. I mean.. People are on their phone constantly. Even at the concert last night, people were sitting and gazing into their phones and you could just see the rows of lights coming off them. Hilarious! And slightly disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:53 pm

cinco wrote:
Does she eat stuff based on eggs?

Yeah, she does. At least that!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Yes!!! Just re-checked the listing for this application and the deadline is tomorrow, not today as I thought. Yay! Get in! I've had just about more than I can take of trying to big my little self up for one day.... I loathe doing this stuff. Truly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next