Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random thoughts VI - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:56 am

You could get an anti-stress ring

Random thoughts VI - Page 17 160604

I've had mine for 2 years and I think I'm addicted to it. It's a ring with another ring "on top of it", and you can rotate the second one.
When I'm angry or really nervous (and also when I'm bored - ...tbh: i don't really need a reason) I start spinning the ring - I somehow find that pretty calming Laughing

I also did the Rick Perry <->Rick Santorum mistake.
In the end they are both idiots imo.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:22 am

I used have one of those for my thumb. I loved it. My sister used to refer to is as my 'lesbian' ring. One of my ex girlfriends stole it though... Devastation. I should really get another one.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:39 am

mardou wrote:
Is not that bad (in this particular region lol). In the south camping by the mountains is beatiful. In the north west it's tough beacause it has like desert weather, and in the north east is terrible and it's almost jungle so yeah.. lot of insects. We live in B.A wich is kind of the central region of the country so is not that bad. with some repelent against mosquitos you're fine yahoo

Is it still super hot there at the moment?

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
ohhh i thought Rick Santorum was Rick Perry.

im gonna have to look up Santorum now.

He wants to take America backwards in pratically every respect. Very conservative. Anti-gay, doesn't care about the environment, would outlaw contraception, sodomy and adultry if he could. And a LOT of other things. He has EIGHT kids. Why would anyone have that many kids in this day and age?

I haven't really followed any of the election stuff this time round, probably because I'm not at home, but from what I've read, I feel like I should take an interest. So far, I've only really heard about the douchey candidates. Who are the good ones? Or ones with the least awful policies?

MsFalange wrote:

I've had mine for 2 years and I think I'm addicted to it. It's a ring with another ring "on top of it", and you can rotate the second one.
When I'm angry or really nervous (and also when I'm bored - ...tbh: i don't really need a reason) I start spinning the ring - I somehow find that pretty calming Laughing

I also did the Rick Perry <->Rick Santorum mistake.
In the end they are both idiots imo.

That looks cool.. maybe I should get one. I think when I go back to work, it'll be such an awful shock I'll need it.

Charlie wrote:
I used have one of those for my thumb. I loved it. My sister used to refer to is as my 'lesbian' ring. One of my ex girlfriends stole it though... Devastation. I should really get another one.

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:46 am

Hannah! You in Rio now, or what? Yeah, my sister can be hilarious at times.

I also haven't paid much attention to the election stuff, but that Santorum guy sounds like an absolute muppet. What worries me more, though, is how he managed to get to where he is now anyway...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:49 am

I'm paying attention to Rick Santorum because Naya bad-mouthed him on Twitter (didn't you guys see?)

---
I need one of those rings ha.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:54 am

Ron Paul Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:54 am

Yeah, I think the Twitter comment was waht started this conversation, Rosie. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 am

Yeah i know, i think i started it tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:02 am

Lol, okay then...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 am

Charlie wrote:
Hannah! You in Rio now, or what? Yeah, my sister can be hilarious at times.

I also haven't paid much attention to the election stuff, but that Santorum guy sounds like an absolute muppet. What worries me more, though, is how he managed to get to where he is now anyway...

Hey dude. Yeah, I'm there or there abouts lol. Actual carneval starts tomorrow, and I've been told it will be crazy!! I have no idea what to expect.. in an awesome way smile. I'm staying near the copacabana, and I've had that Barry Manilow song in my head since I arrived (only downside so far Laughing)

voteforalice1 wrote:
I'm paying attention to Rick Santorum because Naya bad-mouthed him on Twitter (didn't you guys see?)

---
I need one of those rings ha.

Nah, I didn't see it, not really been following much lately... what did she say?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:10 am

^@Charlie, i can't tell if that's in a "ok weirdo.." kind of tone? am i missing something?

i think everyone should excuse anything strange i say today because im apparently PMSing big time... i just sent someone like 6 really angry text messages and they didn't really do anything lol.

Can't wait till this is over.

Quote :
Nah, I didn't see it, not really been following much lately... what did she say?
NayaRivera Naya Rivera
And now a political tweet: Rick Santorum is the most disgusting person I've ever seen in my life. Who is this clown?!
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

NayaRivera Naya Rivera
And why are Americans letting him open his ignorant mouth? #embarrassing
14 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:13 am

Another work story that cracked me up today.

Background on my job first: I'm a claims assessor in home insurance and I'm currently working on the accidental damage to undersground services team: drains, electric cables, mains water supply pipes etc.

So anyway, just got a report back from our drainage suppliers/validators. It reads:

"Further to your recent instructions we have attended the above site in order to carry out a water supply pipe investigation on 08.02.2012.

The trace, test and locate revealed no leak on the water main. We found that the chamber at the rear of the property is blocked with mud. The policy holder explained that they have been putting mud down the drain to stop frogs and spiders."

ROFL

Last edited by Charlie on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:16 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
^@Charlie, i can't tell if that's in a "ok weirdo.." kind of tone? am i missing something?

i think everyone should excuse anything strange i say today because im apparently PMSing big time... i just sent someone like 6 really angry text messages and they didn't really do anything lol.

Can't wait till this is over.

No, Rosie! That wasn't the tone I intended at all. Sorry if it seemed that way! Hug It was more of a, "oh, did you? My bad. I'm just confusing myself," kind of tone. Hehe.

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad. Need a cwtch? smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 am

Charlie wrote:

No, Rosie! That wasn't the tone I intended at all. Sorry if it seemed that way! Hug It was more of a, "oh, did you? My bad. I'm just confusing myself," kind of tone. Hehe.

Yes...and a valium.
Hug
Sorry, i'm being paranoid.
You know those people who have complete mental changes when PMSing. That's me.
Quote :

The trace, test and locate revealed no leak on the water main. We found that the chamber at the rear of the property is blocked with mud. The policy holder explained that they have been putting mud down the drain to stop frogs and spiders."
that is fantastic ROFL
wow.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:36 am

At what point did I become the text-at-6am-telling-me-all-about-the-super-drunk-night-last-night guy.

Although those stories do make me laugh my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:36 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Yes...and a valium.
Hug
Sorry, i'm being paranoid.
You know those people who have complete mental changes when PMSing. That's me.
Quote :

that is fantastic ROFL
wow.

CwtchCwtchCwtchCwtchCwtchCwtchCwtchCwtchCwtchCwtchCwtch

I can't help with the Valium, sorry. Don't do medication. I don't even know what Valium is/does. Shrug blush

Our customers really amuse me most of the time. lulz
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:46 am

haha thanks Charlie Wink
(I'm not on meds either btw, i was just jokin around. Valium's often used for anxiety)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
haha thanks Charlie Wink
(I'm not on meds either btw, i was just jokin around. Valium's often used for anxiety)

Shrug I could need medication for something for all I know, I doubt it though. I just don't do it. I don't even take painkillers. Yeah, my friend, Chelsea, just educated me on them. Lol. She, on the other hand, is like a walking pharmacy... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 am

Charlie wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
haha thanks Charlie Wink

Shrug I could need medication for something for all I know, I doubt it though. I just don't do it. I don't even take painkillers. Yeah, my friend, Chelsea, just educated me on them. Lol. She, on the other hand, is like a walking pharmacy... Rolling Eyes
LOL, i used to know someone like that.
What does she say to you about meds? You mean like telling you to stay away?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 am

MsFalange wrote:

yahoo OMG! That's exactly what I NEEEEEED!!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:11 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:

LOL, i used to know someone like that.
What does she say to you about meds? You mean like telling you to stay away?

No, she doesn't tell me to stay away. She just tells me what she's on now, what they're for, if the have side effectes etc. I find it kind of interesting.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:12 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

yahoo OMG! That's exactly what I NEEEEEED!!!! yahoo

ROFL Best reaction ever.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 am

Good morning all! I got sooooo much sleep last night! I'm super excited because of it!!

So my odd dream from last night: I was stuck as a servant at a farm house from my childhood. I wasn't allowed to leave but I made an escape plan. I had a friend of mine drive over while everyone was asleep and help me get out. The plan worked except I didn't have a chance to brush my teeth. We got away and went to church. At the church I kept trying to find a restroom so that I could brush my teeth. There was only one small one that was in the closet in the kitchen. I searched the building looking for another one, chewing apple gum, but all I could find were more closets. I asked a friend of mine where another one was eventually and she said there was only one so I went back. There was a line of guys waiting so I nrver got to brush my teeth. I have such strange dreams.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 am

Shanna, both your dreams and the fact that you remember them is fascinating to me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 am

I have lots of vivid dreams. I had another last night that involved white t-shirts with attached ruffled pink vests but it was just bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next