Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mardou

mardou

Random thoughts VI - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 pm

im loving skype. Ive just had a 40 min conversation with 4 friends who are living/studing in different cities all over the country. }
I see your Skype little sign below your post Charlie, Ill add you Laughing I'm feel like a kid with a new toy. yahoo I'd add everyone but I don't know your usernames bounce
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm

I NEED to be studying for my accounting quiz first thing in the morning, but UGH. Just cannot do it, numbs my brain right now.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm doing an assignment aswell at the gym. I have 40 mins to kill so I thought I'd do some more whilst I'm here, before Personal Training smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:47 pm

I've put in my skype name. Can't guarantee I'll be on much though Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:04 pm

I love you alll!!!!!!!!! yahoo

I'm slightly drunk right now... watching my team playing our evil rival. 1-1 now, half time. I have skype, but only for family, I think I would feel awkward talking to other people...

I'm having this now:

Random thoughts VI - Page 31 7898279790400
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:15 pm

mardou wrote:
im loving skype. Ive just had a 40 min conversation with 4 friends who are living/studing in different cities all over the country. }
I see your Skype little sign below your post Charlie, Ill add you Laughing I'm feel like a kid with a new toy. yahoo I'd add everyone but I don't know your usernames bounce

sent you an email with mine.. it's by far the easiest way to get hold of my if I have wifi.

smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:26 pm

I'll put mine in my profile but if you add me please let me know your from here? I've been getting randomly adds lately lol
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 am

eli_ wrote:
I heard in America they were banned becasue they hadn't the little plastic egg, and kids ended up eating the toy along with the chocolate...!

lulz That's ridiculous.

I ate those things all the time as a kid. It's not hard to avoid eating the toy. Lol. Some kids just act like starving animals.

This is my first post on her in two days, I think.

That train accident in Buenos Aries sounded horrible. Sad

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:01 am

Hi Jugz, i wanna give you a hug Cwtch

Isabela wrote:
ahhhhhhhhh yahoo Heart 02

And i wish i had skype.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:45 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

aww
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:03 am

I'm on drunk team tonight Isa, cheers yahoo
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:13 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

lulz That's ridiculous.

I ate those things all the time as a kid. It's not hard to avoid eating the toy. Lol. Some kids just act like starving animals.

jajaja but the toy is in a little box Laughing is not that hard jaj

ps: I know the toys arent in a box but I dont know how to say that word in enligsh smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:35 am

Plastic shell? I guess they bite right through the chocolate shell and into the plastic shell. IDK. I was never that stupid. You split it first, like this-
Random thoughts VI - Page 31 Kinder_egg_interior

Is it that hard to do? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:35 am

I finally got a new laptop (still on my other so tongue) Just need to remember all of my passwords, lucky Google Chrome keeps a record of them on here somewhere tongue

And I'm off to the grandparents, I will be on/off using broadband so hoping to see you all soon smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:46 am

Shit i want that chocolate egg.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:02 am

Oh and guys, you know that stupid lesbian thing where they say "if your index finger is shorter than your ring finger, you're probably a lesbian"...... i find it funny because my index finger is way shorter than my ring lollll, and every time i've looked at a straight girls' hands, it's been the other way around....... so im wondering if there's any kind of biological truth to this. I read somewhere that a shorter index finger is linked to fetal testosterone levels or something?? (sounds weird though, i know...i don't usually believe this shit).
Lol, this is making me sound stupid^ but i swear i'm thinking deeper than "x=lesbian"

So i want to ask you guys, which of your fingers are longer?

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:06 am

My index finger is a tad shorter than my ring finger Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:13 am

Isabela wrote:

I'm slightly drunk right now... watching my team playing our evil rival. 1-1 now, half time. I have skype, but only for family, I think I would feel awkward talking to other people...

We all love you too, Isa!!!!!! yahoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:14 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Isabela wrote:
ahhhhhhhhh yahoo Heart 02

And i wish i had skype.

So get it? Shrug smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:15 am

Quote :
The ratio between index and ring finger is believed to be linked to exposure to the male hormone testosterone in the womb. On average, men tend to have longer ring fingers and women longer index fingers. The higher the testosterone, the greater the length of the ring finger and the more "masculine" the resulting child – whether male or female. The longest ring finger is known as the "Casanova pattern".[5]
In a study of stock traders, Cambridge University researchers found that the most successful had a relatively long ring finger. According to this study, the finger-length ratio was boosted by higher levels of testosterone in the womb during a crucial phase of gestation. Traders with long ring fingers made up to 11 times the earnings of their counterparts, the study found.[6]
Scientists at the University of California, Berkeley found the difference in the length between women's ring fingers and index fingers tend to be greater for lesbians than straight women. The same study also found that a greater difference in length of men's ring fingers and index fingers for gay men with several older brothers as compared to straight men.[7]
Scientists at the University of Bath found that children who had longer ring fingers are better with numbers-based subjects such as mathematics and physics, which are traditionally male favorites.
Canadian researchers from the University of Alberta have found a correlation between length of the ring finger and levels of physical aggression – as would be expected in the most masculinised individuals.[5]
hahaha makes sense for me personally tongue
Charlie wrote:

So get it? Shrug smile
Maybe i will!

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:16 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Oh and guys, you know that stupid lesbian thing where they say "if your index finger is shorter than your ring finger, you're probably a lesbian"...... i find it funny because my index finger is way shorter than my ring lollll, and every time i've looked at a straight girls' hands, it's been the other way around....... so im wondering if there's any kind of biological truth to this. I read somewhere that a shorter index finger is linked to fetal testosterone levels or something?? (sounds weird though, i know...i don't usually believe this shit).
Lol, this is making me sound stupid^ but i swear i'm thinking deeper than "x=lesbian"

So i want to ask you guys, which of your fingers are longer?

My ring finger is way longer. If I place my other index finger on top of this one (like I'm pointing at my middle finger, then my index and ring fingers are the same length. Did that make any sense? Shrug ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 am

Quote :
My ring finger is way longer. If I place my other index finger on top of this one (like I'm pointing at my middle finger, then my index and ring fingers are the same length. Did that make any sense?
I was fine on the first sentence...then no Laughing

So your ring is longer? (supporting the theory) LOL
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Quote :
The ratio between index and ring finger is believed to be linked to exposure to the male hormone testosterone in the womb. On average, men tend to have longer ring fingers and women longer index fingers. The higher the testosterone, the greater the length of the ring finger and the more "masculine" the resulting child – whether male or female. The longest ring finger is known as the "Casanova pattern".[5]
In a study of stock traders, Cambridge University researchers found that the most successful had a relatively long ring finger. According to this study, the finger-length ratio was boosted by higher levels of testosterone in the womb during a crucial phase of gestation. Traders with long ring fingers made up to 11 times the earnings of their counterparts, the study found.[6]
Scientists at the University of California, Berkeley found the difference in the length between women's ring fingers and index fingers tend to be greater for lesbians than straight women. The same study also found that a greater difference in length of men's ring fingers and index fingers for gay men with several older brothers as compared to straight men.[7]
Scientists at the University of Bath found that children who had longer ring fingers are better with numbers-based subjects such as mathematics and physics, which are traditionally male favorites. ... Canadian researchers from the University of Alberta have found a correlation between length of the ring finger and levels of physical aggression – as would be expected in the most masculinised individuals.[5]
hahaha makes sense for me personally tongue

The first bolded is complete bollocks for me. I hated maths and 'maths with apparatus' (physics) in school. I wasn't bad at them I just didn't like them. And I was waaaaaaaay better at languages, history and geography. I also loved biology and chemistry (but I think that was more to do with the teachers).

Second bolded - I can have a massively firey temper. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:32 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Quote :
My ring finger is way longer. If I place my other index finger on top of this one (like I'm pointing at my middle finger, then my index and ring fingers are the same length. Did that make any sense?
I was fine on the first sentence...then no Laughing

So your ring is longer? (supporting the theory) LOL

I just mean that there is my index finger tip's difference in length between my index and ring fingers (the ring finger being the longer of the two). Just under a centimetre.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:36 am

Yeah i don't particularly believe the subjects thing (even though science/math is what i'm good at haha).

And i hear ya on the temper thing asd

p.s. thanks for saying "bollocks", it's made my night.

Quote :
I just mean that there is my index finger tip's difference in length between my index and ring fingers (the ring finger being the longer of the two). Just under a centimetre.
oh right ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next