Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts VI - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
^ LOL
Wait is this the one that had a crush on you, and you had to let her down easy? (or am i imagining things?)

Quote :
I texted it back, but we'll see how long it takes for a reply. Wasn't about to call it at 6am. asd
haha yeah fair enough.

Yeahh, that's the one. We're cool though. I can't go and see her flat any time soon though. Super busy.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:50 am

Fair enough! smile

----
So just got my Uni timetable.... Wednesday (Glee day) i'm there from 9am to 6am. fskfjlsjfsldkf.... so i can't watch it with you guys. How annoying. Imma go ask them to change it lol.

EDIT- when american time changes, i can watch it some weeks.

/stuff you guys should just ignore tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:04 am

I am fuming right now! Remember I told you about that run in with the compulsive liar? Well, she's made a complaint about me... So, when I go back to work this afternoon I have to sit in a room with my manager and another manager and defend myself with half a dead face! Even though my manager was there and saw exactly what happened!!!! FML. And here I was thinking I worked in an adult to adult environment. They're just scared of her because she's the union representative. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:11 am

Lol, what a bitch. Good luck with the meeting.
If she's acting like an immature idiot, maybe you should do the same. Just walk up to her and give her a boot up the ass ROFL (im picturing this and laughing)
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:12 am

Happy Birthday Tuk!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:15 am

Happy Birthday Tuk!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:16 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Lol, what a bitch. Good luck with the meeting.
If she's acting like an immature idiot, maybe you should do the same. Just walk up to her and give her a boot up the ass ROFL (im picturing this and laughing)

Oh, I'll be giving them a piece of my mind. Don't you worry. I'm not even going to speak to her. She's not worth my time. Lol.

Anyway, all I fan think about right now is not nearly passing out like last time at the dentist. Lol. It's top and bottom this time too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:29 am

Well you're a bigger person than me haha. I'd want to at least slip something in her coffee ...kidding kidding.
Here's a Cwtch for the dentist.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:31 am

Good Luck and Good Luck for the day ahead Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:37 am

I keep biting my tongue...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:47 am

Charlie wrote:
I keep biting my tongue...

Bad times little dude... bad times... here's a cwtch for you Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:13 am

Happy birthday, Tuk! I hope you have a nice day! Cheers

----------------

My glasses fell apart yesterday. I have a spare one in Brasilia (going back there tomorrow), but it's not the same thing. On the plus side, that will make me get a new pair of glasses asap, which I've been needing for months now. It's just so weird to walk around not wearing glasses, especially at night, can't read anything, awful. bored

----------------

Charlie... Hoping things get better for you soon. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:43 am

Isabela wrote:
Happy birthday, Tuk! I hope you have a nice day! Cheers

----------------

My glasses fell apart yesterday. I have a spare one in Brasilia (going back there tomorrow), but it's not the same thing. On the plus side, that will make me get a new pair of glasses asap, which I've been needing for months now. It's just so weird to walk around not wearing glasses, especially at night, can't read anything, awful. bored

----------------

Charlie... Hoping things get better for you soon. Cwtch

Having fairly recently had to suffer through the same thing, I feel your pain dude.

I was so frustrated for about a week until I could get some new ones.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 am

Happy Thanks everyone! It's great to wake up to Birthday wishes!
-----------
BTW you can call me Desireah if you want. smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 am

BAHAHAHA, I knew it. Drunk text was my step-brother looking for weed; so my first guess and the person I really didn't want it to be.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:03 am

Tuk17 wrote:
-----------

That's a pretty name. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 am

So, had my meeting. She said that I was physically threatening towards her, I invaded her personal space and I pointed in her face. ROFL None of that actually happened. I didn't even move from my desk, in fact, I didn't even turn to face her. I was like... WTF The 3 of us laughed our arses off for about 20 mins talking about it. Brilliant. What an idiot. Also, if anyone should have made a complaint about that day, it should have been me. Some of the things she said to me were pretty offensive and if I wasn't used to being called names I probably would have been quite upset. But I'm a grown up and I got over it after about 5 minutes. What an absolute idiot Honestly... Some people. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 am

Tuk17 wrote:
-----------

What a beautiful name you have!
Happy Birthday again, Desireah, now that your timezone has finally caught up Wink

Charlie wrote:
So, had my meeting. She said that I was physically threatening towards her, I invaded her personal space and I pointed in her face. ROFL None of that actually happened. I didn't even move from my desk, in fact, I didn't even turn to face her. I was like... WTF The 3 of us laughed our arses off for about 20 mins talking about it. Brilliant. What an idiot. Also, if anyone should have made a complaint about that day, it should have been me. Some of the things she said to me were pretty offensive and if I wasn't used to being called names I probably would have been quite upset. But I'm a grown up and I got over it after about 5 minutes. What an absolute idiot Honestly... Some people. Rolling Eyes

Glad it went well, and that they realize her stupidity smile
Really though, she should be fired for making false accusations towards a coworker..
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:13 am

She just doesn't like it because normally she's nasty to people and they don't defend themselves, so she's used to getting her own way. But when she started on me and I answered her back, she didn't like it. And management are scared of her because she's the union representitive. Having her as the union rep is embarrasing anyway, she can't even carry out her actual job role properly, nevermind anything else.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 am

Who voted this crazy lady to be union rep anyway?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:28 am

I have no idea. She became the union rep before I started working here. I might change to the other union. Wink
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:31 am

Lol, yeah! I wouldn't trust her with anything, least of all my rights, so I'm with you on doing that Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Got a mad hankering for some chilli cheese fries, hopefully the bar is open!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:34 pm

This has been distracting us in work this afternoon:

Unusual Deaths
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Charlie wrote:
This has been distracting us in work this afternoon:

Unusual Deaths

Well, I think I am scarred for life now. Some of these deaths... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next