Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts VI - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:57 am

Going to shower, lunch and then I'll try to catch some sleep, cause tonight I have a (probably extremely disappointing) date with Brittana! See all you loves in a few hours shower
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:01 am

Hehe, only got class 10-12 today, then I'ma just rock some homework for a few hours while I kill time before Glee. tongue

Depending on how good the episode was, I'll either rewatch it go to the college bar after to see what's kicking. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:09 am

11:30am it will be live here, I just hope that I'm awake by then tongue

It's currently 10:40pm here, and in a few hours I need to go with my Mum into town (city) and pick my Dad up from work *sigh* then I need to sleep lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:22 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
The hugs guy is awesome. What a cool goal to have - spread the love by hugging people around the world Thumbs Up

@Sez, you're mum sounds awesome Happy

----
Charlie wrote:
Followed. smile

I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day. It makes me feel a little bit angry sometimes. Lol.
How come?

Just why like? Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:26 am

Good morning! smile

I'm in excellent mood... And Rio tomorrow! yahoo

We don't celebrate Valentine's Day on this day here in Brazil. Here it's on June 12th, something to do with Saint Anthony, who is also known as the marriage saint. Whatever...

I can get feeling lonely on a day like today, but as some of you have already mentioned being by yourself can be great too. People's hapiness should not depend solely on being with someone. There are great things that you can enjoy when you are single.

That being said, being with someone else you like and feeling that the other person likes you in return is indeed great. I love you

mardou wrote:
we don't "celebrate" valentine's here. it just an excuse to sell flowers to stupid people who think they live in america lol. anyways.. im in love with beer so, happy day honey --->beer

Ha ha ha... I think beer is an excellent partner, btw.

eli_ wrote:
Rosie, late Valentine from me! I heart u (LOL, even if it's still Vday morning here)
I'm just the same, I lost all my friends from high school, and have just one friend from uni.
I think I'm too much of an egocentric to work in a serious relationship, but I'd still want to try, you know? If I had a gf I'd really want to spoil her rotten, make her feel like a princess.
Ugh, more and more I realize I'm the typical romantic italian man. Too bad I'm a girl tears

Oh Eli. You are too cute. I want to penguin hug you, but I can't find that gif of penguin!Santana hugging Brittany for the Christmas episode... Anyway, I know you're having a hard time lately, so I just want you to know that you're an amazing person. I think being romantic is awesome, there's nothing bad about that. Heart 02

cinco wrote:
Hello people. smile *waves*
Glad I was pointed the way to this place. stars

hello

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 am

Hey Isa! What you been up to lately girl?
You've been so quiet, I've been a little concerned something was wrong.
So I'm glad to see you're in an excellent mood Very Happy

Did you sort everything out with the housing in Rio?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 am

cinco wrote:
Hello people. smile *waves*
Glad I was pointed the way to this place. stars

Hey Cinco smile Bye
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:53 am

Also, Rosie, Happy Valentine's Day future wife! I heart u Wink tongue

And, hi, Cinco! Very Happy Wave
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:57 am

MissLilly wrote:
Hey Isa! What you been up to lately girl?
You've been so quiet, I've been a little concerned something was wrong.
So I'm glad to see you're in an excellent mood Very Happy

Did you sort everything out with the housing in Rio?

Everything is fine, thanks, Lilly. I heart u

I guess people notice when I'm not posting 30 posts a day... lol

And yes, I finally booked a hotel yesterday. It was a bit stressful, but everything went well in the end. I'll be staying in Copacabana, just two blocks from the beach. Sounds pretty good... fiesta
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 am

Charlie wrote:
Also, Rosie, Happy Valentine's Day future wife! I heart u Wink tongue
ROFL
You too! Happy red wine

Perfect timing with that post- a few mins before Vday ends here hehe.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:04 am

Very Happy

Yeah, I didn't have time before my interview because I was preparing. But when I came back I knew I didn't have long before the 15th for you. smile

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:06 am

Lol, hell yeah we notice Isa Wink

Glad everything got sorted with the hotel situation! I hope you have a great time fiesta

At the copa- copacabana, the hottest spot north of Havana Random thoughts VI - Page 13 Music_note

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:19 am

Charlie wrote:
Very Happy

Yeah, I didn't have time before my interview because I was preparing. But when I came back I knew I didn't have long before the 15th for you. smile
Aww! Best cyber-fiance ever haha tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:26 am

Charlie wrote:
Very Happy

How did it go?

We don't really celebrate V-Day here. I mean sure people know it's Valentines Day and some go out with their significant others, but it's very easy to ignore... especially when tomorrow I'll be writing an exam from 8.15-12.30(or 13.00 I'm not 100% sure) overreact

And after that my brain wil be sludge: yippey Thumbs Up

Last edited by MsFalange on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:27 am

teehee
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:31 am

Uhm... It went really well. I felt like I was running out of pre-divised examples at one point which made the questions start to sound the same. But I managed to answer everything pretty well, I think. At one point, mid sentence, I said, "can you ask the question again, please? I feel like I've gone off on a tangent and I'm not actually answering the question anymore." She thought that was hilarious. There wasn't anything more I could have done, just depends how the other applicants get on now. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:35 am

MsFalange wrote:

How did it go?

We don't really celebrate V-Day here. I mean sure people know it's Valentines Day and some go out with their significant others, but it's very easy to ignore... especially when tomorrow I'll be writing an exam from 8.15-12.30(or 13.00 I'm not 100% sure) overreact

And after that my brain wil be sludge: yippey Thumbs Up
Do not envy you. But good luck with it good luck
Have coffee beforehand. They always told us in high school to never have any caffeine before exams (jitters), so naturally i had coffee before every exam, and i feel it improves short term memory Very Happy

------------
Good to hear it went alright Charlie. This is the first i've heard about this interview because i haven't been on here much, but it sounds like it went ok haha Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:36 am

I'm sure you did great.
My job-interviews killed me. At one point my throat was really, really dry, so I reached towards my water glass and slowly picked it up. Then I realized, that I was shaking so bad, that the water was about to spill, so I very subtly put it down again without drinking.

God I was such a mess ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:38 am

Charlie wrote:
Uhm... It went really well. I felt like I was running out of pre-divised examples at one point which made the questions start to sound the same. But I managed to answer everything pretty well, I think. At one point, mid sentence, I said, "can you ask the question again, please? I feel like I've gone off on a tangent and I'm not actually answering the question anymore." She thought that was hilarious. There wasn't anything more I could have done, just depends how the other applicants get on now. smile

Fingers crossed! I'm definitely on Team Charlie! asd
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Very Happy

Aww! Best cyber-fiance ever haha tongue

You know it! Very Happy teehee
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:27 am

Thanks for your support, guys! I'll know within the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 am

Happy Valentine's Day all! Love music at work to enjoy and then tonight romance on Glee. I'll make some pasta, open a bottle of wine and settle in for a nice quiet evening. I might be alone again his year but I still enjoy this holiday. It's nice to see people happy and celebrating love.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:41 am

I'm also on Team Charlie!! Cheerleader

Happy Valentines to you too Shanna!

I think I've been alone on all Valentines, and I don't mind one bit. I send out some love to friends and family instead. Just as nice smile

love
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 am

Cheering for Charlie!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 am

Thanks, Shanna! Happy Valentine's Day! love smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next