Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mardou

mardou

Random thoughts VI - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:57 pm

that's kind of normal imo Laughing

edit its finally raining yeaaaaaah yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 pm

My default drink is probably beer, but if I'm abroad I'll try what's local... maybe some fernet if I'm in Argentina (or anywhere with my best friend), cachaca in Brazil, wine in France etc etc.

I'll generally just go with the flow so to speak...

As a rule though I don't really do spirits (the above 2 being an exception)... they tend to floor me.... and I won't touch vodka - don't care where I am lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Wine and pastis in France. Pastis is great. Drink it with water and after about your third drink you actually can't taste alcohol anymore. Lol.

I find it weird that there is lots of alcohol that I love yet I hardly ever drink. Shrug
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 pm

pastis here are something else lol... but I've never tried french pastis, what is that? how does it taste? I'm curious Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Like aniseed. Until your third drink then it just tastes like the water that you're mixing it with. Lol.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:56 pm

sounds good!but I don't know if I can get a bottle in B.A Thumbs Down I'm already on google trying to find out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:55 pm

You can... there's a place on Santa Fe that sells it a few blocks down from my friends Dad (he's french lol)... we can try it when I'm back smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Just watched Emilie Autumn's live stream concert, and it was BLOODY AMAZING!! yahoo
Sooo much fun! And way more theatrical musical burlesque-y than the one I went to 2 years ago. Well worth the few dollars it cost for the access, and that I had to wake up in the middle of the night to watch it!
Not to mention some new songs! I am waaaaaay stoked right now, and can't wait for the download of it which we are getting in the next few days.
I'll watch it forever and ever yahoo yahoo

yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Glad you had funnnn Happy

yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 am

So much fun! You should all watch it. If just for the scantily clad girls dancing and kissing and such tongue

I'm probably gonna upload it somewhere when I get my download, because this was too good to not share asd

Get back in liiine, get back in liiiine, get back in liiiineee, you'll be just fine! The doctor is heeree, lift up your skirt, and yes! This is gonna HURT!!

slow dance

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:10 am

Span_ski wrote:
You can... there's a place on Santa Fe that sells it a few blocks down from my friends Dad (he's french lol)... we can try it when I'm back smile

yahoo
sounds like a plan bounce
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:21 am

mardou wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

yahoo
sounds like a plan bounce

Man, I wish I could come and drink pastis with you guys! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 am

Hehehe. It's so funny seeing my girlfriend go through the stages of gay. Before me she was with a guy for 3 years. When we first got together she said it was just something about me. Then she started noticing other girls. Then she stopped noticing guys altogether. And now, every couple of weeks/months she gets a new obsession/hero worshipping thing with someone. Initially it was Leisha Hailey. Now it's Amber Heard and Tasya Van Ree. She actually can't get over the fact that Amber Heard is gay. She actually spoke to me about them for 30 mins the other night, I had to keep telling her to breathe between sentences. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:04 am

I just held a puppy that my neighbour has bought tonight and I fell in love. So want to get another dog for my pomeranian xD
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:24 am

Yesterday I had an altercation with the compulsive liar at work yesterday. And yesterday, I was furious about it. My blood was actually boiling. Today, it's awesome because she's not talking to me. Like, at all. ROFL Woo hoo!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:40 am

Quote :
She actually can't get over the fact that Amber Heard is gay
LOL i was talking to my bro about her being gay a few days ago.

Whoa, she was with a guy for 3 years?? Did she genuinely have feelings for him?

---
that was literally the fastest download i've ever experienced...5 mins. I guess cause no one else is downloading at this time.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:41 am

Charlie wrote:
Yesterday I had an altercation with the compulsive liar at work yesterday. And yesterday, I was furious about it. My blood was actually boiling. Today, it's awesome because she's not talking to me. Like, at all. ROFL Woo hoo!!!!!!!!
Victory clapping
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:54 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Quote :
She actually can't get over the fact that Amber Heard is gay
LOL i was talking to my bro about her being gay a few days ago.

Whoa, she was with a guy for 3 years?? Did she genuinely have feelings for him?

---
that was literally the fastest download i've ever experienced...5 mins. I guess cause no one else is downloading at this time.

She claims that she thought she did but towards the end she just didn't feel anything for him. And looking back now, she thinks that she was never really in love with him anyway. It was just a thing of convenience she says, because she was comfortable with him and didn't have to worry about thinking about her feelings for anyone else/finding someone else.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:17 am

Yeah i get what she means. I was just like that with my ex-bf.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:22 am

Shrug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:36 am

Ugh, staying up for FLF is a pain in the ass. So tired.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:55 am

30min. before we leave for the gig.
I'm actually pretty nervous and probably will just be glad when it's over Laughing
Why do I constantly do this to myself???
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:14 am

Whoa! Is the forum just going mental for me? Or is it doing it for everyone? It's telling me lies about who posted last in each thread...
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 am

no I was just about to ask that, too.
The forum is spooky and scaring me!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:19 am

MsFalange wrote:
30min. before we leave for the gig.
I'm actually pretty nervous and probably will just be glad when it's over Laughing
Why do I constantly do this to myself???

I'm sure you'll do just fine!
Have a good one Thumbs Up

Charlie wrote:
Whoa! Is the forum just going mental for me? Or is it doing it for everyone? It's telling me lies about who posted last in each thread...

It's working just fine for me Shrug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next