Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts VI - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:28 pm

HA! So, I got a birthday card from my team today that says, "When you do lots of fun things, sometimes you run out of batteries (Dylan, aged 3)". I have only just realised how many hilarious meanings that sentence has... ROFL I must be tired.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:30 pm

I'm glad that my area is getting a little winter at the moment but I'm not accustomed to the cold anymore. Brrrrrr
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:31 pm

lulz

Good one!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Excel test, like what the hell did I just have to do. Laughing Still only took me an hour while everyone else was still on the second step. tongue Now to waste two and a half hours 'till everyone else is done classes for THAI FOOD.

Also, tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and beyond Brittana-ness I have absolutely no plans. Laughing Might go get wasted at the college bar after Glee, probably manwhore it up without actually putting much effort into it. yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 pm

My plan for Vday is to sleep all day, so I can stay up all night and watch Glee, ain't it romantic.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Brittana's by far the most important part of tomorrow. tongue
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Omg my phone cracks me up. I have a Droid 3 and I like to use the live wall papers it comes with has my backround most of the time. Every so often tho for reasons I can't figure out yet, the wall paper must crash or something an my backround reverts back to a picture. Its always the same picture of Brittana I used a while ago. Every single time. It did it sometime during my nap.

So in short, even my phone ships Brittana. lol
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:02 pm

I can't watch it live. I think it airs at about 3am here, and I'll write an important exam that day.
But I always get up a bit earlier and have a constant date with my sister, who comes over to my room and then I attach my laptop to the TV and we watch the ep together and bitch about it.

A pretty funny morning routine ROFL

----

I've been in bed for most of the day because I have a major migraine somehow. I got up at 6.30am, decided that I would not go to school today and went back to bed, got up at about 8.30am anyways, because I couldn't go back to sleep and then studied for 4hours straight.
At least now I pretty prepared for the exam on Wednesday, the headache is still there though... Time for another aspirin!! Wink
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:16 pm

I'm going to leave my bed only if someone offers me a swimming pool. Please02
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 pm

ABDAIUSUIAIUSIUAS my secret love (lol, not really, just my best friend for like... five or six years) got accepted to his fire-fighting training program in Alberta!!!! Soooooooo proud of him, and off we go to the college bar for celebrations!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 pm

My plans for tomorrow is to have a small "birthday party". My cousins girlfriend turns 18 tomorrow, and she's coming over here, so I'm gonna surprise her with a cheese cake.
Then afterwards I suppose the lovebirds will be doing something, and I'll just be lounging around and eating left over cake.

Not that exciting maybe, but I look forward to it none the less. asd
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Oh...it's Valentine's day here. You all just reminded me. Haaa!
Here guys, have some love from me:
Random thoughts VI - Page 11 Love-Quotes

flowers
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Happy Valentines, Alice.

Random thoughts VI - Page 11 Azk14-valentine-heart1

Still 20 minutes until the 14th here though smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 pm

GOD I FUCKING HATE HAPPY PEOPLE.

SLKFHDALDSJK

i need a girlfriend.

imma go cry now.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Cwtch Hug @Alice
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Just be happy alone. Wink Think about it, there's so much less stress and angst and feeling, just smiley when you wake up and have more money to shower yourself in fancy stuff than having to spend it on other people who may or may not be there in a month, a year, or a decade.

Love is grand, but being with someone is so overrated. Buy me some fresh shirts and ties instead of a fancy dinner that I only enjoy half of. asd asd
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:04 pm

You guys Heart 02
I guess that's true mike haha. Hmmm.

It's weird having someone you're so used to being around all the time, you both wallow in your crap together, and are basically joined at the hip....and then suddenly she gets a boyfriend and she's with him on Vday, and you're like "oh yeah...so..hmm".

Idk. Sorry about spreading the depression on Vday haha.

BRITTANA CUTENESS TOMORROW!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:10 pm

I quite prefer to be alone as well. Much easier. And I never see myself in a real relationship, ever.
I'm just not fit for that kind of life. I'm too independent, too much of a control freak, and I like having stuff my way, and in my time, lol.

I like the freedom of being alone.

Guess it's easier when you're bordering on asexuality though, and the company of ones friends are enough, and you don't need that extra stuff that comes with a bf/gf. Shrug

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Maybe I'm just a narcissist. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:19 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Guess it's easier when you're bordering on asexuality though, and the company of ones friends are enough, and you don't need that extra stuff that comes with a bf/gf. Shrug
Haha probably.
I wish i was asexual. Actually i wish i was straight. So.much.easier to find someone.

Even friends though. When i left high school, i kinda lost touch with a lot of them. Made friends at uni, i still talk to one of them. (i guess when i start my new course, ill meet new peeps.)
I'm generally a bit of a loner i guess.... Stuff like Glee distracts me from that. I wonder how i'll be when it ends.

---
imma go walk my dog, and come back happier.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:37 pm

You're still young, and have all the time in the world. One day you'll meet someone Alice, and you wouldn't want to have it any other way smile

And in the mean time, no matter how much of a loner you are, or aren't, or whatever happens with Glee, you'll have all of us here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:15 pm

MissLilly wrote:
You're still young, and have all the time in the world. One day you'll meet someone Alice, and you wouldn't want to have it any other way smile

And in the mean time, no matter how much of a loner you are, or aren't, or whatever happens with Glee, you'll have all of us here Very Happy
Group hug
:')
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:51 pm

hug

Well, I'm off to bed!

Random thoughts VI - Page 11 Good_night_all-1821

And a good day(?) to you Alice smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Night night!
and thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:41 pm

we don't "celebrate" valentine's here. it just an excuse to sell flowers to stupid people who think they live in america lol. anyways.. im in love with beer so, happy day honey --->beer

@rosie/alice, im by myself as well and I don't even have a dog to walk! hope my confession makes you feel better Hug Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next