Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts VI - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:22 am

It's fixed itself now. Lol. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 pm

God, I love the Italian accent. *swoon*
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:48 pm

MsFalange wrote:
no I was just about to ask that, too.
The forum is spooky and scaring me!

I'll have a little look into it... hopefully it won't happen again, but I'll try and keep an eye on it. I'm not online all that much though, so just PM me if it starts going strange again, and I'll log on. smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:01 pm

Charlie wrote:
God, I love the Italian accent. *swoon*
is that so? then you'd love me, honey! flirt
jk, I actually think italian accents are a bit gross.

Just had the shittiest day ever. I spent 550 bucks for a new pair of glasses (ugh) and my sister is driving me crazy. She was supposed to go back to college one week ago and every day she comes up with a new excuse to postpone it. Today she even paid the ticket, got on the train, travelled halfway trough Tuscany, then got back home saying she had changed her mind.
overreact
only good news, I got the collar out of my cat and she looks really pretty and chubby without it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 pm

No, really, I love it, Eli. I'm sure I would love your voice. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:57 pm

What's up guys? Everyone ok? Rio is great... yahoo

Here's a pic for you guys

Random thoughts VI - Page 20 431732_10150782024464018_726789017_12203290_1465099153_n
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Oh wow that is stunning. Uber Jealous ^_^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:14 pm

It's super beautiful!! smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Beeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuutifuuuuuuuuul yahoo
how's the weather? are you going to the beach? smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Awesome! Seriously awesome smile! Went to the beach for a walk yesterday and it was lovely. Definitely a lovely city! getting ready for some epic partying too yahoo
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:42 pm

that's great!!!! fiesta !
I want to hear some crazy party stories yahoo

Last edited by mardou on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:42 pm

That looks sooooo beautiful Isa! So jealous! I hope you're having the greates of great times over there!
Have some fun for us as well Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:51 pm

that looks great Isa!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm seriously jealz! Just going to watch the netball now... Exciting stuff. Pff! Rio... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Ha ha ha Charl! How is the netball by the way? You still there or headed back home to get some sleep before the weekend's fun?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:31 pm

happy friday night everyoneeeeee, well at least here night it's starting Cheers
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Yeah, it looks amazing and it is amazing. The weather is also excellent, not too hot and it's not raining. Corcovado is stunning. I love the fact that Rio is a huge city with beaches, mountains and an urban forest at the same time... it's so beautiful to look at just about everywhere you go.

Hannah and I just went to a street party in Copacabana. I went to take some pictures and when I got back a drunk Brazilian couple was trying to make Hannah dance samba. It was fun. She did well!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Musical I don't like? Mame. Musical i'm getting to see? Mame. Two hour drive to sit st a show by myself that like. The things we do for friends.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Me + samba = embarrassing times for han Laughing

Shanna... Mame doesn't sound like a fun name for a musical. The word Mame generally doesn't sound too fun it makes me think if the word maim.. definitely not fun. Shrug I hope the musical is at least a bit more fun than that.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:21 pm

There were some fitties though. Tell Isa. Wink ROFL It was great. Just got home. Our local team lost the netball but one of my first crushes was playing for the other team. We played Yorkshire Jets. I haven't seen her for like... 5 years. *sigh* I even had a thing for older women when I was 14/15. Lol. Granted, she's only about 5 years older than me but when I was younger she was like... my idol. lulz It was nice. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Charlie wrote:
There were some fitties though. Tell Isa. Wink ROFL It was great. Just got home. Our local team lost the netball but one of my first crushes was playing for the other team. We played Yorkshire Jets. I haven't seen her for like... 5 years. *sigh* I even had a thing for older women when I was 14/15. Lol. Granted, she's only about 5 years older than me but when I was younger she was like... my idol. lulz It was nice. smile

I did and she said what does fitties mean Laughing

Think it's a brit thing dude... we may be on our own on this one.....
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Intermission now. Still don't like Mame. It'd just not one of the "big name" shows I like. On a funny note, I think the little boy lead might have spent a large portion of the act "excited". He wad covering himself with a panicked look on his face. I'm glad I was never a 12 year old boy.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 am

Ugh. The hardcore Broadway Gleeks on GF really get on my nerves sometimes. Evil or Very Mad

Not you, Shanna. You're great.

I'm talking about the ones that don't consider Naya a "good singer" because her voice is "suited for soul/r&b/pop and that's about it." Truly good singer = classically trained Broadway voice. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 am

Fuck me, it's cold. I'm at the bus station to go and meet my girlfriend in London, 45 minutes early, and I'm actually shivering... Newport City Council, why are the benches made of metal!? overreact
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:40 am

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next