Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random thoughts VI - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:
I can't decide what I wanna do with myself right now.

If I didn't point out the playing-with-yourself joke in that, I'd hate myself. sunglasses

Mike, you're like, my favorite ROFL I suppose I have to respond to that with "wanky" haha

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Jealous of Ontario snow.. The snow here in my part of B.C all melted..
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:13 pm

accurate:

Random thoughts VI - Page 8 389956_273979815997323_245932432135395_764727_500914299_n
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeep!

I finally started my cover letter today, wrote it in like 30 mins and since then I've been playing WoW for three hours. hash
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 pm

I put the books to study for my exam on the desk, looked at them for a moment and then put them away again.
God why am I such a lazy-ass idiot??
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:41 pm

I am just sitting here, rereading random brittana fanfiction. I am suppose to go to lunch with my BFF but the bitch hasn't texted me back lol. Its 20 til 2 here, at this rate its gonna be dinner.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Pretty sure I have a test tomorrow at 11ish that I need to study for still as well. hash
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Okay, now I at least did a bit of reading today.
We call this: alibi-studying
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Finally received a text saying that lunch is now dinner. We only made these plans a week ago.

End minor bitch rant.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:22 pm

I have the highest voice in the cast in one of my shows and I'm singing the lowest guy part. FML.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:31 pm

So im finally at the Japanese Steakhouse. I apparently come here to much with my friend cuz one of the servers was like "hey it Bud Light girl!" I have a rep it seems...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Don't feel bad, I walk into the bar down the street and OUR waitress meets us halfway to OUR seat with a half-comment and a finger point to each of us, "Moose and nachos, ground beef", "Canadian and half-pound hot", "Moose and nachos, pulled pork" and "What's Brad feeling like today?"

Being a regular is awesome. Laughing Reminds me of like, Cheers, and I always want to sing the themesong when I walk in. tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Since it's now past midnight in the UK:

Random thoughts VI - Page 8 Happy-birthday-charlie

congrats kiss red wine Cheers flowers fiesta
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Oh my god I am so freakin full now.

So at the restaurant, the table behind us this young couple had their little toddler son with them. He was so adorable. When the guy lit the cooking surface on fire the son turned his head away from the heat and was about to start crying and where was mom? Capturing his torment on film about 5 feet behind him. Mom of the year.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Mike` wrote:
Don't feel bad, I walk into the bar down the street and OUR waitress meets us halfway to OUR seat with a half-comment and a finger point to each of us, "Moose and nachos, ground beef", "Canadian and half-pound hot", "Moose and nachos, pulled pork" and "What's Brad feeling like today?"

Being a regular is awesome. Laughing Reminds me of like, Cheers, and I always want to sing the themesong when I walk in. tongue

I don't like having the same thing all the time or going to the same place all the time. Gotta switch it up and try new things.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 pm

CHARLIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLLLLLLL
beer congrats

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Mike` wrote:

I don't like having the same thing all the time or going to the same place all the time. Gotta switch it up and try new things.

Generally, I agree, but it's always nice to have that one place where quite literally, everyone knows your name. tongue My best friend and I were talking about it, we generally agreed that the reason we go to the same bar every weekend is we're "friends" with Mandy, our waitress. We look forward to going and goofing around, she's good company. Laughing If the waitresses weren't people we could consider friends, we'd have stopped going ages ago. tongue

Plus random things like free cake, it's just bonus. tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Some one mention cake?

Random thoughts VI - Page 8 Tumblr_lzahoeuRbH1r8tgt2

Happy Birthday to Charlie. Saw this on twitter and it seems appropriate lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Waaaaaaaaaat!! I want that cake!!

Anyways Charlie, you don't get birthday wishes from me until it's 12pm my time; just to be different. So for the next 2:21, I hope you have a great REGULAR EVENING!

Laughing I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Has anyone other than me had a constant emotional reaction to someone's voice? I'm watching the Grammy Awards and the Civil Wars performed and every time I hear that woman sing I want to cry. It is the strangest thing.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 pm

lol Mike.

Also the inside of the cake.

Random thoughts VI - Page 8 Tumblr_lzahoeuRbH1r8tgt2o2_500
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 pm

OMG RAINBOW CAKEEEEE!!!

Makes my free bar cake last night look like crap (Although it tasted delicious).
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
lol Mike.

Also the inside of the cake.

Random thoughts VI - Page 8 Tumblr_lzahoeuRbH1r8tgt2o2_500

Oh wow!

Happy birthday, Charlie! fiesta
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Omg that cake is so gay. I want some!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next