Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mardou

mardou

Random thoughts VI - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm staying at parent's since yesterday and my intention was to eat decent food that I dont feel like cooking when I'm by myself. But mom has decided that she "doesnt feel like cooking today". I miss her food Sad
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
BTW you guys might as well have been speaking another language with the all that Pokemon talk Shrug

Its anime damn it lol.

I have also had the damn Digimon theme song in my head all freakin day now.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Digimon was cool so it's ok to have the theme song in your head.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 pm

That settles it, I am downloading digimon right now.

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Lawd. Am I the only one here who doesn't like Digimon or Pokemon and doesn't get most anime at all, and doesn't even really know what Manga is? out of place

I'm gonna go read some Calvin & Hobbes.

EDIT- I'm exaggerating about not knowing what Manga is. I've just never read any.

I was really into these comics when I was a kid-
Random thoughts VI - Page 5 Translator
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 pm

I have Pokemon games on my nintendo DS Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:27 pm

I'd much rather play Scrabble than Pokemon. I guess I'm just a different kind of dork than the rest of you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Lawd. Am I the only one here who doesn't like Digimon or Pokemon and doesn't get most anime at all, and doesn't even really know what Manga is? out of place

EDIT- I'm exaggerating about not knowing what Manga is. I've just never read any.

No, you're not alone. I don't think I even know what Digimon is, but Pokemon was and is all the rage here among the kids, so I know about that, lol.

I grew up reading Donald Duck & Co, and that's about the extent of my knowledge about comics.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:04 am

I'm more of a comic geek but I did watch Digimon. It had a plot. Pokemon made me want to jab picks in my eyes. I can't handle things without a plot. I wasn't going to play the game and a cartoon where characters can only say their name is too much to take.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 am

I was just looking at a list of cartoons from the 90's on Wikipedia and I saw "Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego?" and I remember I used watch that cartoon, and I loved to play the computer game. And apparently Rita Moreno was the voice of Carmen Sandiego in cartoon!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:19 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

No, Teresina, I felt very out of place during that conversation. Amd I think, Isa did too. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 am

Good morning!

I've had absolutely no sleep tonight, though not for lack of trying.
Probably drank too much coffee last night. I never learn tongue
Now I'm really tired though... Just had a shower to try and feel more awake, but..no.

Gonna try and stay awake all day though, and have an early night today instead. Wish me luck Laughing

So how's everyone this fine Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:52 am

Morning Lilly!

Good luck with the sleeping haha Thumbs Up Catch up sleep is always peaceful.

--------
What's the deal with Charlie's bday? Did i miss something?
If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE! stars yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 am

Thanks Wink

Charlie's birthday is one of the days ahead smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I was just looking at a list of cartoons from the 90's on Wikipedia and I saw "Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego?" and I remember I used watch that cartoon, and I loved to play the computer game. And apparently Rita Moreno was the voice of Carmen Sandiego in cartoon!

yahoo carmen san diego is amazing!! Random thoughts VI - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKLGMLcouSypOXePc4zx7iGVqebGJby_U4UM0MBv7N58sUuBi4

I thought I was just drunk when I saw the number of pages but no... we have a new thread I guess boogie

good morning/night/whatever bounce
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 am

Phyxrak wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:
BTW you guys might as well have been speaking another language with the all that Pokemon talk Shrug

Its anime damn it lol.

I have also had the damn Digimon theme song in my head all freakin day now.

OMG, my niece and nephew were watching the old Digimon episodes last week and I had that crap stuck in my head for EVER.

DIGIMON
DIGITAL MONSTERS
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS.

Repeated a million freaking times; at least Pokemon had an original theme song!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:26 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Morning Lilly!

Good luck with the sleeping haha Thumbs Up Catch up sleep is always peaceful.

--------
What's the deal with Charlie's bday? Did i miss something?
If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE! stars yahoo

MissLilly wrote:
Thanks Wink

Charlie's birthday is one of the days ahead smile

My birthday is on Monday. smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:29 am

It's always so easy to tell who wakes up first in my house on weekends. Just have to taste the coffee. Laughing Super-strong today, means my uncle was up first; super weak would be my mom, and somewhere in the middle is papa and I. Laughing

TODAY. I have to do two Microcomputer assignments, and try and find a job posting to create a cover letter for for my Communications assignment that's due Tuesday or Wednesday. And then Computerized Accounting. hash

And during this time, I want to go out shoe shopping with the girls. yahoo yahoo Time management is not my friend.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:42 am

I had a very entertaining conversation this morning with a lady who was very interested in the fact that my surname is Kinsey. She said that it isn't very Welsh. I told her that as far back as we know, which isn't that far, all my family is Welsh. Then she asked whether there have been any miners in my family, which to my knowledge, there hasn't been. I told her that my great grandmother was the first Mayoress of Newport, which she found very interesting and then started talking to me about politics. Then she asked if I had done my family tree because I might be related to Dr. Alfred Charles Kinsey, she then had a conversation with me about what he did, as if I didn't know (LOL!). So that was amusing. Then we went back to talking about her drains, which is why she was on the phone to me in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:44 am

Mike` wrote:
It's always so easy to tell who wakes up first in my house on weekends. Just have to taste the coffee. Laughing Super-strong today, means my uncle was up first; super weak would be my mom, and somewhere in the middle is papa and I. Laughing

TODAY. I have to do two Microcomputer assignments, and try and find a job posting to create a cover letter for for my Communications assignment that's due Tuesday or Wednesday. And then Computerized Accounting. hash

And during this time, I want to go out shoe shopping with the girls. yahoo yahoo Time management is not my friend.

Computerized Accounting, Mike. Your favourite! tongue
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:48 am

Charlie wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Computerized Accounting, Mike. Your favourite! tongue

Wasn't so bad this week!! The three of us did the week's assignment for it together, so it was so much less stressful. Laughing

The most stressful part is the cover letter. I found a potential job/co-op for the summer, but it's at a law office doing their bookkeeping so I want to make this as absolutely professional as possible so that they consider me. (Plus, I can hand in the same cover letter to my Communications class for that assignment).

I'm sitting here, and I just CAN'T figure out how to start writing it. yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 am

Charlie wrote:
No, Teresina, I felt very out of place during that conversation. Amd I think, Isa did too. Lol.

Yeah... I've heard of Pokemon and Digimon, obviously, but no idea of what they are exactly. I'm completely lost here.

I used to read Asterix, Tintin, Peanuts, Mafalda, Calvin, things like that.

mardou wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:

yahoo carmen san diego is amazing!! Random thoughts VI - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKLGMLcouSypOXePc4zx7iGVqebGJby_U4UM0MBv7N58sUuBi4

LOL Carmen Sandiego... that was fun.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:00 am

So... Am I the only one who never read comics then? out of place
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 am

Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Yeah... I've heard of Pokemon and Digimon, obviously, but no idea of what they are exactly. I'm completely lost here.

I used to read Asterix, Tintin, Peanuts, Mafalda, Calvin, things like that.

mardou wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:

LOL Carmen Sandiego... that was fun.
AJUSHUASUIAS how do you not know Pokemon, Pikachu is a household name even now. Laughing

Random thoughts VI - Page 5 Pikachu_ash

MY ENTIRE CHILDHOOD FFS, more than Disney and Buggs Bunny combined.

Digimon were pretty badass though, the movies/final episodes were soooo cool. I loved the cat in the movies/later episodes.

Random thoughts VI - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDFhQV1o2ZyQxrA6frQfwL4NCRlXMagToz0Sy6za0XN8zqDIqpRK6XH_4U
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:03 am

http://stewartesten.ca

This is the place I'm looking to apply for a bookkeeping job. Scarrrrrrrrrrry, all fancy and lawyered!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next