Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts V - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 am

MsFalange wrote:
-9°C - I win! Wink
not fair. you live up there in the north, I live on the fucking mediterranean sea
stop
just jealous Cold
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:49 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:50 am

Ugh, sleeping on the couch was awful. And my room's not done yet. Sad

But, Superbowl's today!! Go Patriots!!!
Back to top Go down
badromancexx

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:53 am

ummmm..... I have -12 here in Denmark, so I guess I win!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:00 am

LOL I don't even know what teams are playing in the Superbowl, that's how much I'm interested. Add that here is not even that popular and they don't talk about it on tv. But last year I watched a bit to see Lea perform. I was like
Random thoughts V - Page 31 Tumblr_lq3rprSqya1qzv7c2
because it never happens here, only Lea on my computer Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:09 am

It's an excuse to go to the bar, eat a lot of nachos and chicken wings, and drink lots of beers on a Sunday night. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:11 am

badromancexx wrote:
ummmm..... I have -12 here in Denmark, so I guess I win!

Touché! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:16 am

I don't know who's playing in the Superbowl either. I'm guessing the New England Patriots and...

...the Green Bay Packers? Shrug

EDIT- Checked after I guessed. Dammit, I wanted to say Giants. Should have gone with my first choice. I must have absorbed some of the football conversation I've been exposed to this past week.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:24 am

Mike` wrote:
It's an excuse to go to the bar, eat a lot of nachos and chicken wings, and drink lots of beers on a Sunday night. Laughing

Game food really is great. I love Buffalo wings! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:30 am

I watched it last year because I didn't have school on Monday. That was pretty fun, I was chatting about it with 3 other friends: none of us knowing a lot about football but still... that was a lot of fun.

I was rooting for Green Bay because I knew the team because of this:

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Jalapeno poppers. I love you
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:51 am

Mike` wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Jalapeno poppers. I love you

Yes! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:56 am

I'm jealous of you guys and your cold. Here it's 22C, sunny, blue sky, like every other day in the year. It's boring.

I want to watch the Superbowl, but my team is playing our greatest, evil rival today and it starts 1h30 before the Superbowl, so I might miss the first 30 minutes. And I also need to get control of the TV, which is another matter.

Just decided to went to the gym on Sunday morning to get there and see it didn't open today due to some random maintenance. hash
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:59 am

MsFalange wrote:
I watched it last year because I didn't have school on Monday. That was pretty fun, I was chatting about it with 3 other friends: none of us knowing a lot about football but still... that was a lot of fun.

I was rooting for Green Bay because I knew the team because of this:

Excellent reason to root for a team.

I never know who to root for. My sole reason for rooting for the Patriots is Tom Brady. Yeah, I don't know shit about his stats. I just think he's hot.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Isabela wrote:
I never saw any of the Sex and The City films, but now I'm finding it might be entertaining. LOL

Btw, I'm hoping I can go to the movies this week. I want to see The Help and The Descendants. Anyone seen The Descendants?

I don't know anything about The Descendants, but you definitely NEED to watch The Help. One of the best movies I've seen in years...or ever, really.

Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:19 am

I'll definitely be watching The Help. Only heard good things about it. And Emma Stone is always a plus. I also like Jessica Chastain and Viola Davis. Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:05 am

So, I got into work for overtime today and my friend Gareth told me that my favourite team leader was running the overtime. And I was like... WTF Anyway, turns out that the team leader that is running the overtime is the girl who turned up to the managers Christmas party , not last Christmas, the one before, with her new girlfriend and announced that she'd just left her husband. Yes, Gareth, she's my favourite because she's gay... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 am

Someone is singing in this office... I can't work out who it is though. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:38 am

So how was everyone's Saturday? Good? smile

Any exciting plans for Sunday?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:48 am

Saturday was good. I had plans of actually going out for a change, but considering that it was snowing sideways, I stayed in and watched some series. Then my cousin and his gf came home, we had some food and a good talk before it was time for bed. Now we've just had dinner and they left to go look at an apartement, so I guess I'll troll the internet while listening to some music smile Perfect sunday!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:50 am

I think my week is going to be awesome, but my dad is leaving tomorrow. I had such a great time with them here. And it might be their last time here... So my plan is to enjoy them.

I just realize I was drinking wine during lunch and now my mouth is all purple. I guess we need to be careful with what we put in our mouths. asd
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:55 am

lulz

How come it may be their last time there?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 am

MissLilly wrote:
lulz

How come it may be their last time there?

Because there's a good chance I'm moving in the next few months. And I won't be here for Carnaval or Easter, so there are not enough holidays ahead for them to visit me here again.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:04 am

MissLilly wrote:
Saturday was good. I had plans of actually going out for a change, but considering that it was snowing sideways, I stayed in and watched some series. Then my cousin and his gf came home, we had some food and a good talk before it was time for bed. Now we've just had dinner and they left to go look at an apartement, so I guess I'll troll the internet while listening to some music smile Perfect sunday!

That does sound like a perfect Sunday!

I'm going to try ad go out in a bit while it seems to have stopped raining for a bit... smile.

I had a pretty chilled Saturday, lots of catching up with people, it was good smile! There's supposed to be some free concert tonight somewhere, which I'll go to if it isn't pissing it down.

Isabela wrote:
I think my week is going to be awesome, but my dad is leaving tomorrow. I had such a great time with them here. And it might be their last time here... So my plan is to enjoy them.

I just realize I was drinking wine during lunch and now my mouth is all purple. I guess we need to be careful with what we put in our mouths. asd

Like I said before, this is something we should all be mindful of. lulz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next