Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mardou

mardou

Random thoughts V - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:06 pm

I have. Is not a bad film but is not thaaaaat good. I think it's well acted but the story is kind of "simple". It's about a man (George Clooney) and how he faces the fact that his wife is in a coma, the secrets that she has and the relationship he has with his dauthers..It sounds sad but it is kind of a dramedy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Kinda overrated, right? I was expecting that. George Clooney annoys me a bit sometimes too. It seems like he is always playing the same character: himself. But I want to see it nonetheless.

There are so many films to watch this time of the year (at least here in Brazil). It always drives me crazy... yahoo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Is it a bad sign to the start of my sister's birthday bash that we just got behind some old lady that hit 2 cars in front of us. We followed and stopped her!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Isabela wrote:
Kinda overrated, right? I was expecting that. George Clooney annoys me a bit sometimes too. It seems like he is always playing the same character: himself. But I want to see it nonetheless.

There are so many films to watch this time of the year (at least here in Brazil). It always drives me crazy... yahoo

Same here... it always the same thing when the Oscars are close. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:52 pm

[quote="Jugz da' Clown"

Dubai? It's really expensive to live there, isn't it?[/quote]

Can be I think? Don't really know. that's why I need a job though... Shrug

Shanna_ wrote:
Dubai is so far away...

I know...

MsFalange wrote:

lulz How can something like that just happen?
How does somebody happen to end up in Dubai?? Just like that?
I'm so confused... Laughing

Welcome to my world... Life just seems to happen. I've stopped trying to control it... I can't.

Mike` wrote:
mardou wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Clearly you've never seen Sex And The City 2!! It happens all the time if that movie is at all realistic. asd asd asd

ROFL
yep. and girls just ride camels in their louboutin heels. is not big deal.

And don't get kidnapped by extremists for being sinners. hash

I've been to Dubai a few times, and never ridden a camel.. a buggy in some sand dunes yes, but no camels, and I wasn't in heels either lol.....and I always make an effort to avoid being kidnapped. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Is it a bad sign to the start of my sister's birthday bash that we just got behind some old lady that hit 2 cars in front of us. We followed and stopped her!

Doing a good deed is never a bad sign for anything smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Isabela wrote:
I never saw any of the Sex and The City films, but now I'm finding it might be entertaining. LOL

Btw, I'm hoping I can go to the movies this week. I want to see The Help and The Descendants. Anyone seen The Descendants?

I don't know anything about The Descendants, but you definitely NEED to watch The Help. One of the best movies I've seen in years...or ever, really.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Span_ski wrote:

I've been to Dubai a few times, and never ridden a camel.. a buggy in some sand dunes yes, but no camels, and I wasn't in heels either lol.....and I always make an effort to avoid being kidnapped. Laughing

Why would you want to ride a camel, anyways? Seems dreadfully uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:44 am

Hey guys, it's already almost 9 am here and I can't sleep anymore coffee everyone else still in dreamland?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 am

eli_ wrote:
Hey guys, it's already almost 9 am here and I can't sleep anymore coffee everyone else still in dreamland?

I should be but I am not tired. Its 3:14 here in Ohio. I am fucking around with Tumblr, trying to figure it out lol.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:22 am

tumblr is the easiest thing to figure out! ask me if you need any help
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:40 am

eli_ wrote:
tumblr is the easiest thing to figure out! ask me if you need any help

I think I have a good grip on it for the most part now. I just click a lot and things happen, oh my!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:49 am

I'll never understand it lol
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:00 am

Right now its making me feel like I have ADD, I keep bouncing all over the place, reliving old fandoms lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:18 am

LOL... I can only ever do one at a time.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 am

Guys it sooo cold in Europe right now! It even snowed a few days ago, and the last time it properly snowed here was in 1985! It was so cool to see palms under the snow! Cold
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 am

Yeah, my sister said they had a proper snow storm yesterday in the UK, like a full on blizzard.

Kinda gutted I'm missing it actually. I'd be having me a snow day off tomorrow if I still lived in London I think lol.

That said all this sunshine, isn't soooo bad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:38 am

It did this like, wet rainy snow thing in Ohio today. Again, the weather is Bipolar.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 am

aaagh! sunshine! get away from me!
I FUCKING LOOOOOVE WINTER. having the time of my life rn

Laughing hope you're having fun, Han
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:51 am

I really should go to bed...
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 am

It's 7am and already hot. If it doesn't rain is going to be a hell. I can't sleep either Shrug
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 am

I am not really sure how I am gonna pull off watching the Vday episode when I dont have cable and I am suppose to be gaming at the same time. I need to see the Brittana but I also need my XPs.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 am

Just checked, there's -6°C outside!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:28 am

Lol, only -2C here right now. tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:39 am

-9°C - I win! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next