Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts V - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:12 am

God my sleeping pattern sucks. I can't sleep. Just spent all night long crying. I'm starting to think I'm depressed.
Also my laptop screen looks red, don't know if it's broken or just the sunlight or my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:40 am

That doesn't sound at all good dude...

Looks like you need a cwtch too Cwtch

Anything you wanna talk about?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:46 am

Thanks for the hug! Not much to talk about, I just tend to worry a lot about everything. My family, my sexuality, my future, always the same stuff. I overthink, you know. It happens sometimes, hope I'll feel better in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:54 am

Well, you know we're all here if you ever need to talk/rant/vent. Even if you feel like you're being repetitive. smile Cwtch We all know that things like that that stress us out aren't easily resolved overnight.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:06 am

Thank you! Feels good to know I have someone to talk to Group hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:28 am

Yaaaaaaaay! There's going to be more overtime. Woop, woop!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:46 am

Well I hope you feel better in a few days. Those things can be very confusing. There's always people here you can talk to if you need to get anything off your chest etc. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:48 am

Hi guys!

My dad and my stepmom just left my home. I'm kinda sad/nostalgic, I had such a great time with them. It was wonderful. But things are looking exciting for this week and Carnaval is coming soon. Can't wait!

Eli, I hope you're feeling better by now. And I agree with what the girls said early, you can talk to us if you want. Sometimes I feel weird too, sad for no reason and then I'll be fine the other day. But maybe if it's something that comes and goes on a regular basis you should look into it? Anyway, I hope you feel better soon.

----------------

Quote :
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Charlie (24)

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 am

Isabela wrote:
Hi guys!

My dad and my stepmom just left my home. I'm kinda sad/nostalgic, I had such a great time with them. It was wonderful. But things are looking exciting for this week and Carnaval is coming soon. Can't wait!

Eli, I hope you're feeling better by now. And I agree with what the girls said early, you can talk to us if you want. Sometimes I feel weird too, sad for no reason and then I'll be fine the other day. But maybe if it's something that comes and goes on a regular basis you should look into it? Anyway, I hope you feel better soon.

----------------

Quote :

yahoo

Yeah, a week today. Very Happy

I also feel like that sometimes, and can never work out why. I'm not sad as such, I just get this sudden overwhelming feeling of 'what am I doing with my life?' Then everything feels like it's literally on top of me, they gay thing, the debts thing, do I want to be in a serious relationship?, why am I smoking?, why did I drop out of uni?, am I actually happy with my job or have I just settled?... Blah, blah, blah. And I wake up the next day and forget all about it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:46 am

Charlie wrote:
Yaaaaaaaay! There's going to be more overtime. Woop, woop!

Rinse it dude!! Wink

Isabela wrote:
Hi guys!

----------------

Quote :

yahoo

Hoping you're not missing them too much smile. Exciting week sounds good though! I'm sure it will be fun!

We need to come up with some sort of birthday thingy for next week then? You guys with all the smileys? Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:03 am

This has been entertaining us all day in work: http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/scale_of_the_universe_2012
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:16 am

Charlie wrote:
This has been entertaining us all day in work: http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/scale_of_the_universe_2012

Yes, I can see how that can be addictive lol... I've just lost about 10 minutes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:23 am

We're strangely fascinated/freaked out by by the Japanese spider crabs.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:36 am

I'm sure this is the third or fourth time in the last few weeks that we've spoken about smear tests in work. Lol. BUT our lecture to Chelsea worked and she actually went to have hers done. Result.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 am

Random thoughts V - Page 35 Japanese-spider-crab eew
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:42 am

Crazy, right? *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:49 am

I hate deep sea creatures like that. They freak me out. Being afraid of deep sea was my only fear. It's not that water that bothers me, because I surf and go swimming in the sea all the time. It's the thought of the weird and wonderful creatures that are lurking down there that scares me. There was a stage when I couldn't even walk through the tunnel of the aquarium in Bristol Zoo without feeling like I was going to have a panic attack. When I went to Oz I knew I would regret it if I didn't go diving, so I did it and after nearly having a panic attack on the 13ft under water when I sting ray swam past my face, I'm pretty much over the whole sea creatures thing now. I'm still not a fan of the idea of water that is so deep that it's really dark and the creatures down there are like strange and glow-in-the-dark and stuff. But I'm no longer scared of deep water/normal sea creatures.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 am

I woke up this morning in a pool of vomit on my bed, with another larger pool off the edge of the bed.

Rough night.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 am

Nice, Mike...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 am

Charlie wrote:
Crazy, right? *shudder*

I have a cool pic of them from melbourne aquarium... they're scary looking things?

Mike` wrote:
I woke up this morning in a pool of vomit on my bed, with another larger pool off the edge of the bed.

Rough night.

Was this just a bad night Mike, or one that was far far too good?

Hope you feel better soon either way buddy!! have a cwtch Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:02 am

Moray eels are pretty creepy too. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 am

Fuck... I cant check in till 3... I'm also not entirely sure where my passport is lol....
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 am

Get on with finding that, dude!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 am

Trying to translate the songs for the next Glee episode, seems pretty hopeless since I haven't slept in 2 days and my mind is pretty foggy, AND I can't speak Spanish Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 am

Lol. Good luck with that, Eli. smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next