Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts V - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:47 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Your body is probably having a bad reaction to your diet of coffee and pixy sticks.
I think you need to be more concerned over what you put in your mouth. There's no way it can be healthy for you to keep up with what you're doing.

At least one proper solid meal a day, okay? If nothing else? And water. I know too much coffee makes my stomach all nasty like. You need something balance it out.

I know you said not to worry, but I do. So take care of yourself!

I know this post was supposed to be serious and helpful but I actually lol-ed at the bolded.

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:47 pm

Charlie wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
It sure is nice to be on this side of the postcount yahoo

Laughing

Now Charlie, it's your turn. 34 posts to go! Work it girl! bounce

I don't know if I can take the pressure. There's no way I can match the quality of your 1000th post...

ROFL

The bad thing is, I'm running out of ideas to help you. It was so easy with Lilly. Let me think... Netball in Bali? Not so fun though. LG should totally be yours, but Lilly kinda stole it from you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:48 pm

eli_ wrote:
Just brought my cat home from the surgery, she looks all right, but there's something wrong with her voice, it's like sh's lost it?

Maybe she is just too weak now? Give her some time to rest. She will be fine. cat
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:50 pm

It's cool. I happy to share. I'm nice like that. tongue

I'm not very good at adding pictures and all that stuff anyway. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:51 pm

Charlie wrote:
I know this post was supposed to be serious and helpful but I actually lol-ed at the bolded.
You dirty mind, you ROFL

Isabela wrote:
The bad thing is, I'm running out of ideas to help you. It was so easy with Lilly. Let me think... Netball in Bali? Not so fun though. LG should totally be yours, but Lilly kinda stole it from you. Laughing

Hey, I'll totally share! Laughing

Plus, she can do the whole Lauren/Bo thingy tongue
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Charlie wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Your body is probably having a bad reaction to your diet of coffee and pixy sticks.
I think you need to be more concerned over what you put in your mouth. There's no way it can be healthy for you to keep up with what you're doing.

At least one proper solid meal a day, okay? If nothing else? And water. I know too much coffee makes my stomach all nasty like. You need something balance it out.

HAHAHA me too! hi5
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:54 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Shanna_ wrote:
My stomach hates me

Eeeeat!
I did and I got to relive it. Good fun.

I second this
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:55 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Charlie wrote:
You dirty mind, you ROFL

Isabela wrote:

Hey, I'll totally share! Laughing

Plus, she can do the whole Lauren/Bo thingy tongue

I don't know what you mean, Lil. Wait... we don't have an angelic smiley!? That's criminal! jaw drop (Or am I being blind/overtired?)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:56 pm

mardou wrote:
Charlie wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

HAHAHA me too! hi5

We're awesome! hi5 Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Charlie wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

teehee
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Charlie wrote:
I don't know what you mean, Lil. Wait... we don't have an angelic smiley!? That's criminal! jaw drop (Or am I being blind/overtired?)

Here: halo

But smilies are different for you, so I don't know if you can see that. Laughing

Still green btw: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Very Happy @ Shanna

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Here: halo

But smilies are different for you, so I don't know if you can see that. Laughing

Still green btw: Very Happy

Yeah, I can see it. And he's still not green for me!

So, yeah, Lil. I don't know what you mean... halo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Lol, sure you don't tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:03 pm

you dirty, dirty minded people
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm

holy moly - for our acoustic gig in the coffee-house on Friday, already over 50people said they would come and more than another 50 said "Maybe"
And I know about some that will come and don't have Facebook, it's gonna be pretty crowded in there... *awesome!*
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 pm

eli_ wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Shanna_ wrote:
My stomach hates me

Eeeeat!
I did and I got to relive it. Good fun.

I second this
I admit that I probably don't eat enough but I promise I do eat.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Diiiina! Get someone to video it and put it on youtube so we can see/hear it too please
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 pm

MsFalange wrote:
you dirty, dirty minded people

Shrug What?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Sounds great Dina!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 pm

haha, we actually thought about having someone film one of our acoustic-gigs
1. Because we would like to see them, too Laughing
and
2. It's always good to see a concert from the 'outside-perspective' from time to time and see what didn't really work so well etc.

So: maaaybe. I wouldn't count on it, though Wink
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

We just want you to be healthy and happy Hug
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

We just want you to be healthy and happy Hug
again, I second this!!!
today it snowed a little bit, and thanks to the weather the vet was really late. We had to wait a lot in the cold to get our cat back. Hope it snows again tomorrow, so I'll be able to enjoy it more I love you
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:32 pm

It's so friggin cold in germany atm. as well
On Friday there will be -18°C to -20°C in some parts of germany (not here though), today we had -4°C and I was freezing my ass off Cold
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:34 pm

MsFalange wrote:
haha, we actually thought about having someone film one of our acoustic-gigs
1. Because we would like to see them, too Laughing
and
2. It's always good to see a concert from the 'outside-perspective' from time to time and see what didn't really work so well etc.

So: maaaybe. I wouldn't count on it, though Wink

I'm crossing my fingers and toes Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next