Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts V - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:14 am

Isabela wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
lulz

How come it may be their last time there?

Because there's a good chance I'm moving in the next few months. And I won't be here for Carnaval or Easter, so there are not enough holidays ahead for them to visit me here again.

Aww! Well at least it wont be the last time youre seeing them

What the hell is going on with my keyboard now, no signs are where they are supposed to be.

This is me trying to make a regular smiling smiley >( wth__
and __ is supposed to be question marks..

WTF
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:16 am

Bottom right hand corner of your screen has it changed language settings? If it's doesn't say EN (presuming that's what it was on originally) then that could be why??
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 am

No, it\s still set to EN. Maybe I pushed some other button I wasn\t supposed to, when I was writing.

and \ is obviously meant to be one of those little thingies, lol. I need to figure this out before it drives me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 am

Hmmm Try Left Alt + Shift

??
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:32 am

Restarted the computer, and now it's back to normal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:37 am

Canadian keyboards are weird, we have a shortcut that turns it from French to English and back, but it shows up as "EN" on the languages either way.

Easiest way I've found is to just set it to US English so there is no French shortcuts.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:41 am

Ooh, now mine is set to NO. So maybe it usually set to that, and not EN and that was the problem after all?
I thought it was always set to EN, because everything I do on the computer happens in English, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 pm

I'm having a full on BIOTA morning. Been practicing the bird calls. I so just want to die and I have 3 hours of dance rehearsal this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Fun fact

The german keyboard differs from the english insofar, that:

1. you don't have ü,ä,ö on your keyboards
AAAAND (much more interesting imo, because the one above is pretty obvious)

2. Z and Y 'switch' their places
You use the 'Y' pretty often, that's why it makes sense - we: not so much.
That was fun when I was trying to type a mail from england...not

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Huh, seems like the Z is easier to click on my keyboard than the Y. :unsure:
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:15 pm

It's odd really that we don't all have the same keyboard layout, no matter what language, with the only difference being the additional letters and such that some of us have.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:19 pm

*Boom* awake just in time for lunch. I am so pissed I have to work till 8 tonight so I'll miss part of the Super Bowl. Bets on how many TVs we sell today so people can watch the big game? lol
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Well in ther geman speaking countries you have the
QWERTZ-pattern
US and UK have QWERTY as the first 6 letters on the top left
and Belgium or France totally differ from our german-keyboards with the AZERTY-pattern

I'm sure there are a lot of more different patterns

There is some sort of logic behind it like not putting the most used letters right next to each other and what not, I don't really know for sure Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I'm having a full on BIOTA morning. Been practicing the bird calls. I so just want to die and I have 3 hours of dance rehearsal this afternoon.

Awww... you have a good night though?

Here have a cwtch.... Cwtch they make everything better.

Hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Sitting at a steak house is not fun feeling this way. I'm about to go full on Linda Blair.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:25 pm

I'm so glad I don't ever get that hung over. I just get tired, and very hungry for everything salty.

Lots of water, coffee and some food will probably help though smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 pm

I had 5 bites of mashed potatoes and half a glass of water so I'm doing a touch better. My sister's husbad is a hot mess though. He kept saying he was fine and got hot wings to eat. He ate 1 and then we lost him to the toilet. He's now sitting in the car trying to get hinself together. I'm so envious of people who don't get hangovers. I've always gotten them. Mixing God only knows what last night probably didn't help. Beer and shots and pretty pink drinks are not good together.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:42 pm

RAWR, my bedroom is mine again!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Lol, the poor guy!
Only once in my life have I ever been so sick the day after, and that's when I drank a whole 2 litre bottle of Bacardi Razz. Threw up all over the place. Didn't even get to the toilet. Never. Again Laughing

If you're mixing beverages and such though, I've heard that starting on the lowest % and going up will make you not/less sick. But starting high and going down, or such that will make you sick.
Don't really know if there's something to it though because I drink whatever I come across when I'm first drunk, and I don't get sick either way, so.

But good sign you're feeling a little better after some food and water smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:07 pm

I keep dreaming that I'm driving a car then suddenly I crash. Everytime I drink I dream about that. Sad Saturday was great but Sunday..... is 4pm and I haven't had lunch.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Me neither.... I've been lacking in the food department lately... I just keep forgetting to eat.

I have food in there really is no excuse. Well other than I'm out right now.

Oh and sorry I totally missed your mail on friday but I got it this morning. I did reply but my gmail has apparently decided to unsync itself from my phone so I have no idea if it went or not?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 pm

It did. Im writing my reply smile
I'm going to cook something because I'm starving.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 pm

MissLilly wrote:
It's odd really that we don't all have the same keyboard layout, no matter what language, with the only difference being the additional letters and such that some of us have.

Right now I'm on my netbook that I bought in Spain so the keyboard is for Spanish. I have to keep changing it from Portuguese to Spanish because I can't find this "?" when I'm using Portuguese. It's sooo annoying.

Span_ski wrote:
Me neither.... I've been lacking in the food department lately... I just keep forgetting to eat.

Ok, so lots of food in Brazil. I've decided and it's settled. Food
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 pm

We use a QWERTY keyboard too, but I don't know if you have àèéìòù on it.

Ugh, today after lunch I decided to take a quick nap, and woke up just now. 6 hours noo
how am I supposed to sleep tonight??
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Do you mean you have those letters as extra, and not in your a e i o u's like we do, where if we need those thingies on top we have to press some ctrl + something or other?

The extra letters we have are Æ Ø Å. Don't know if anyones besides scandinavians have those letters??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next