Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Thank you Alice!

bounce

Edit: @Cora: I think the TVPC one where I usually watch Glee, is always streaming, and has lots of channels, for anyone to watch.
Other times, it's fandom specific. There's always some bugger somewhere streaming the popular stuff. I remember when I watched Lost, I was always watching a stream from this one guy on justin.tv, where they stream fandom specific things.

Last edited by MissLilly on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Are you guys really expecting something great on Bravo TV? I mean, why Bravo TV? Does Fox own Bravo TV or something? Why Glee on Bravo TV?

I don't get it.

Last edited by Blue Zeppelin on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:10 pm

No probs!

I just googled "bravo live stream"...... I'm pretty sure it's legit.
-----------------------
http://au.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_scoop_on_glee_american/281797?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396
"could be singing to their significant others" ....i doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Quote :
Ellie: Any Glee info you got pleeease!
Here are two things we're excited about. Well, actually, four things. One of them is a solo, but it's a mash-up, and one of them is a duet. So that's…three and a half things? Anyway, check out "Moves Like Jagger/Jumpin'Jack Flash" sung by Artie and "We Found Love" sung by Rachel and Santana. It's from the proposal episode, and we hear rumblings that they might be singing about their significant others. Or they could be singing while Will proposes to Emma. If that techno beat hits right when Will gets on his knee…it'd be epic.

LOL I love how vague these always are... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:24 pm

LOL, Kristin. Were those "rumblings" you heard from fan spec on tumblr? Probably.

Quote :
Are you guys really expecting something great on Bravo TV? I mean, why Bravo TV? Does Fox own Bravo TV or something? Why Glee on Bravo TV?

I don't get it.
I think Bravo is owned by General Electric (they own NBC, USA, and a few more channels) so it's not affiliated with Fox, but it's the same channel that Inside the Actors Studio is on. Since they just filmed that last night, I'm guessing this is in some way related. Any press is good press, though. It's just another talk show.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Although now that I think of it, since this is the same network that airs Inside the Actors Studio, maybe all they're going to show is a clip from that taping last night? Maybe he doesn't actually have Lea and Chris in the studio at all? (I don't even know what the format is - I've never seen the show. Is it a talk show, or a clip show like The Soup?)

If that's the case, it could just be Lea saying Rachel is going to NY after high school, which we already heard.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Must be a talk show:
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 Rashida_andy
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Lea tweeted about it -

Quote :
msleamichele Lea Michele
Don't forget to watch me and @chriscolfer tonight on Watch What Happens Live with @BravoAndy!

Hopefully it'll be something good. Or interesting. Or at least entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:36 am

Chris, Amber, Lea, and Naya must be so excited about nene :P

All the big stars Glee gets and theyre probably way more excited about a real housewife from atlanta.

btw I was thinking about the MJ episode and all the BLAINE...and I must reiterate that Darren Criss is awful, bland, overhyped, mediocre, makes weird faces cuz he cant act (there's a difference between mugging and just being obnoxious), pigeon-toed (drives me nuts when he "dances:), and short.

And he should go away. And never be poised as someone who should lead on MJ songs, even though the show will continue to shove down our throat about what a ~well-rounded performer he is.

If I met him, i can honestly say that I would take one for the team and probably punch him. Yes, I'd take the assault charge for the greater good. He has such a punchable face.

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 Darren-criss-harry-potter-premeire-07082011-lead

At the friggin harry potter premiere acting like an unprofessional idiot. Good god, I wanna punch him. How could someone look at this photo and think "oh he's so full of life!' and not "jesus christ, you're a professional and representative of a multi million dollar franchise. Check yourself."

That was today's "Darren Criss sucks and his mediocrity makes me weep" post.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 am

Ato wrote:
Chris, Amber, Lea, and Naya must be so excited about nene :P

All the big stars Glee gets and theyre probably way more excited about a real housewife from atlanta.

btw I was thinking about the MJ episode and all the BLAINE...and I must reiterate that Darren Criss is awful, bland, overhyped, mediocre, makes weird faces cuz he cant act (there's a difference between mugging and just being obnoxious), pigeon-toed (drives me nuts when he "dances:), and short.

And he should go away. And never be poised as someone who should lead on MJ songs, even though the show will continue to shove down our throat about what a ~well-rounded performer he is.

If I met him, i can honestly say that I would take one for the team and probably punch him. Yes, I'd take the assault charge for the greater good. He has such a punchable face.

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 Darren-criss-harry-potter-premeire-07082011-lead

At the friggin harry potter premiere acting like an unprofessional idiot. Good god, I wanna punch him. How could someone look at this photo and think "oh he's so full of life!' and not "jesus christ, you're a professional and representative of a multi million dollar franchise. Check yourself."

That was today's "Darren Criss sucks and his mediocrity makes me weep" post.

lol now don't hold back or anthing
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:59 am

double standards! omg they made a smiley for RM!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:00 am

So what was the big news?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:04 am

The big news is that: THERE IS GONNA BE A SPIN OFF WITH SANTANA, RACHEL AND KURT!!!!!

Lol jk, life sucks.

It's that NeNe Leaks is gonna be on the show. Thatisall.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:05 am

Who is NeNe Leaks? meh
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 am

One of the real housewives?
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 Nene-leakes-dancing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 am

*yawn* @ the big news...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:07 am

LOL How lame!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:12 am

Deeeaar "Santa Baby",
I am going to come out before you do! Hurry up please.
Love, Me.

I guess it's only been like a day though haha...but i want something new Tongue

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:28 am

I don't what Real houswives is soooo whatever.
Laaame!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 am

Naya's gonna tell us her big news today too.
I'm sure i'll be asleep for it tho meh
G'night lovely people!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:01 pm

I'll be more excited by Naya's news I think!

By the way.. I really like Dianna's leaked song... whatev's to all the haters! Tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:55 pm

So what's the latest theory on Naya's tweet? Is it a photo shoot?

Ugh, how I wish she would be in talk show like Ellen. please
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:58 pm

I think the best guess is that she may have gotten a Cover Girl endorsement. "Put your best face forward" is their tag line. But maybe she was just talking about some kind of photo shoot.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 pm

It's definitely Cover Girl then. That's nice, right? I'm not familiar with those things, but I remember Cover Girl from America's Next Top Model? LOL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm

I hope it's some decent publicity for her anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next