Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I think it's entirely up to you.

I've posted on both but I tend to spend more time here these days. Lots of people do both.

There's a bit more scope for Off Topic discussion here in the Everything Else thread so if you're into that you should give that a look smile

Basically you can talk about anything here. The idea was just to branch out what we could talk about amongst a really good group of people.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Random, but I love it:

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 Tumblr_lw40cgJ7VG1qe3jx9o1_500
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:15 pm

^^^
What we should do with this show. But we're still all here... Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:24 pm

LOL We should have done this so many times...

What to expect from tomorrow's episode, btw? I can barely remember the promo and other videos. I think the only thing I do remember is Penguin!Santana I love you

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 Tumblr_lvyk59ej9k1qa446a
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:28 pm

^ I can tell you now, that's legit the most adorbs thing you are going to see from tomorrows ep!

Damn, that girl is just too cute!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:30 pm

I don't expect anything, and I wouldn't even care to watch if it wasn't for the subs.

Actually the thought of loads of saccharine Xmas moments with a sidenote of Finchel and Klaine is enough to make me sick.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Oh yeah, there's an epic Finchel kiss tomorrow. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:34 pm

And we're getting a probably very heterosexual "Santa Baby" in which Santana isn't wearing her uniform for a change, a "My Favorite Things" that should've been a Rachel solo but is actually a Kurt/Blaine/Rachel/maybe someone else song, and we're still not getting a Brittana kiss.

And I'm still looking forward to the episode. Rolling Eyes I definitely won't watch it live (livestream always starts at 2am for me and I have school the next morning) but I'm positive this episode is gonna be better than the disaster that was AVGC and I really appreciate the fact that there are many songs.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:34 pm

My live stream last week sucked, so I might give it a skip... I'm undecided.

Also I hated AVGC... and IKAG then might have pushed me too far. lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Ugh, Finchel kiss... *mother of all eyerolls* Have vomit bags at the ready.

I'm not even bothered at all that there's hiatus after this ep.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Do we know which episode will be Gloria's first yet? 3x11 is the MJ tribute ep, right?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:45 pm

I had Lea's MFT solo version on repeat all day, anything to get that horrid Klaine stuff out of my head.

Best case scenario, Brittana shares a cute background moment. Worst, Brittany still believes in Santa and Santana and Artie decide to give her another very special Christmas preset with Beiste's help.
But who am I kidding, Santana has no time to spend with Britt, she's too busy with her new girlfriend Finn.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:47 pm

elilenna wrote:
I had Lea's MFT solo version on repeat all day, anything to get that horrid Klaine stuff out of my head.

Best case scenario, Brittana shares a cute background moment. Worst, Brittany still believes in Santa and Santana and Artie decide to give her another very special Christmas preset with Beiste's help.
But who am I kidding, Santana has no time to spend with Britt, she's too busy with her new girlfriend Finn.

Don't... seriously that would be awful. Evil or Very Mad

I just threw up a bit in my mouth thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:50 pm

elilenna wrote:
At the moment I'd rather have Santana spending time with Finnessa than another Baby!Brittany SL.

Seems like the writers aren't able to write Brittany as a part of a serious relationship, so they should at least try to write Brittany in a way that she can be taken serious by the GA herself.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Niklas wrote:
Do we know which episode will be Gloria's first yet? 3x11 is the MJ tribute ep, right?
I'd like to know this too...... I'm confused about eps 10,11,12,13 and who's writing them/what's happening in them/when people appear etc.

I lol every time one of you mention "Finnessa"
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Not my fault if Finn is clrearly a lesbian.
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 Will-finn-be-better-this-week
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Don't... seriously that would be awful. Evil or Very Mad

I just threw up a bit in my mouth thinking about it.

Be prepared then. We are not gonna get anything more than that.

Worse: we are getting Finntana and Santana dancing around boys. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Quote :
At the moment I'd rather have Santana spending time with Finnessa than another Baby!Brittany SL.

Thanks heavens for small mercies hey?! Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Guys, I got you this:

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 Vomit-disposable-bag
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Quote :
chriscolfer Chris Colfer
I wonder how many people listen to @DarrenCriss and I sing "Baby It's Cold Outside" and don't realize it's two men.
Ha!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Since we're not allowed to say this on the other forum
FUCK that idiot Warbler who wants to "fix" Santana.

And fuck Finn, ça va sans dire

Quote :
AliAdler Ali Adler
Just saw a cast and crew screening of holiday ep of #glee. Rachel and Finn are just so damn cute. And the music? Best. Christmas. Ever.

CANT WAIT ahaiofwiofjqwfjcwcfjwofjpfow
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Ikr?! Cute Finchel I love you ............... No

It really takes effort to restrain myself from saying something bitchy and sarcastic back to her.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:21 pm

elilenna wrote:
Since we're not allowed to say this on the other forum
FUCK that idiot Warbler who wants to "fix" Santana.

I was hoping we would just ignore that.

And, sorry, but I really have to say this: fuck, Ali Adler. Major disappointment. I know that the fact she is a lesbian doesn't make her better than anyone, but she should have know better.

Need to get more emoticons ASAP to show my feelings for Finchel and this whole show.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm trying to contain my excitement here...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:26 pm

I just want to put this here.
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 Tumblr_lvp2o8HnQ11qjenjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next